Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 pm
Zei: It goes. I decided it was about time I get to playing AC Brotherhood. It's only been over ten months since I got it. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
little mintchan
There are so many feathers, I forget what happens when you get them all....

but yeah you have to do all the missions in each synch x_x I was so close...then I got stuck on finding the last temple of those wolves and I fell down a well...oh there it is! XD

Did you get all the flags in AC 1 with altair?

Well, half the feathers was a mace, and all the feathers was a cape that worked in all areas.

My game crashed after I was missing a few feathers so I was like... ******** that. xD

It took me a month to collect all them once, I loved the cape.

I know you get templar outfit if you collect all of the cities and templar flags in AC 1

But seriously, I was assassinating this fourth target, jumped down afterwards to get away and ditched into a haystack, I was all good then got out, jumped onto a roof then into a alleyway and right behind me, two templars WTF! they killed me...I had no chancez...I found them again and killed them .-.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm
little mintchan

It took me a month to collect all them once, I loved the cape.

I know you get templar outfit if you collect all of the cities and templar flags in AC 1

But seriously, I was assassinating this fourth target, jumped down afterwards to get away and ditched into a haystack, I was all good then got out, jumped onto a roof then into a alleyway and right behind me, two templars WTF! they killed me...I had no chancez...I found them again and killed them .-.

I think I might buy Bloodlines and then try playing 2 again with the extra gear, from connecting the two.

AC 1... I 100%'ed and then I was like... Not playing this again for like... a decade. xD

Got nailed pretty hardcore I see. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 pm
Lol I am not going to line I am an AC NERD !!! I have completed 1, 2, and Brother hood all 100% I WILL NEVER PLAY THEM AGAIN XD

@Hare lol sorry sweets things happen XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 pm
I want bloodlines but dun have PSP

All I haz is PS3
PS2
PS1
Wii
Gamecube
Nintendo
Nintendo 3Ds

=_=
Dad sold my 360! A-and broke my xbox T-T [ had halo collection on there ]

I can't wait till revalations though, Have to wait till tuesday afterschool though... [ head bangs and goes to bed ] Night!

Minty has four Fs and she just got into gRip >.> [ it is spelt that way ] seriously, wasted two weeks to get into this program for one week x_x And I can't get my math up!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm
Zei: It's good stuff, but dear god... All the little things in the games just kinda shuts down their re-playability.

My PS1 was fried by lightning, and my PS2 was overworked. xD
I won't be getting Revelations til the end of December, likely. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:38 pm
Az: Agh! I need a proper rage out at some point!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm
Lol it took me a year of decent gaming during my deployment to get 1 and 2 finished but brotherhood was easy compared to the others >.< (oh my eyes hurt )  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 pm
Haruhi000777
Az: Agh! I need a proper rage out at some point!
As do we all sweets XD XD So what are you going to do about it.?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm
Nothing... except get depressed and then eat some poptarts or something in the morning...  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 pm
Zei: I know the feeling, man. Playing it makes me feel like I'm gonna have a pretty easy run of things.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 pm
Well I do have good news for you sweets. The old republic is going to lower their base settings so people with lower end (no offense) computers can handle it. It seems you were not the only one that could not run it.

@Mana I will however be replying brotherhood in preparation for revelations.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:54 pm
Az: Really? A ray of hope? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:55 pm
Only way I'll replay 2 is if I pick up Bloodlines, too. Which, I'll probably end up doing. xD

I won't need to replay Brotherhood, because I'm playing it for the first time now. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 pm
Lol its pretty good man. I enjoyed that one the most. I think my favorite outfit was the black with red trim one and the followers of Romulus cape. its like a fur cape thingy XD

@Ruhi ^.^ yup yup ^.^ Lag was HORRID the last couple days. There were only like ten or so servers to choose from and they were maxed out the first day it was ******** insane. I was doing one quest that your supposed to do alone and there were like twenty other ******** doing the same quest with me and it was just like a ******** army of dudes XD XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games