Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 pm
"I dont care anymore...." Brago left and went down to his training rom.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 pm
User Image

She sighed before taking out a small mirror. It changed colors as an Image of where brago was appeared. This would let her watch him from any distance. She wondered what he was going to do now.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 pm
User Image
Hana slept there far awhile and then opened her eyes. She saw Ebi there and smiled a little. "Do you think Hakai and I got through to him? she asked. the burns left on her body from Hakai where fading away as she healed. "She can be a little rough, but she lets me do the things I could never do on my own."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 pm
Brago just laid down and looked at the ceiling of the training room. A great depression came over him  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 pm
User Image
"I should go to him." Hana said, moving slowly out of the bed. Using the wall as a guild and a way to hold herself up, she started to move towards the training room. On her way, she fell a few time, giving herslef a few bruises and cuts until after what seemed like hours she made it and fell in the doorway of the training room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:01 am
"Hana, please.. Ive had a lot taken from me. Please let me be alone." Brago didnt turn to her.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 am
User Image
"Please don't be angry at me." Hana told him, sitting up from the floor. "I had to make you see, and Hakai made me show you. Please, just don't be mad at me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 am
"okay, I wont be mad." Brago responded.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 am
User Image
"Ok...."Hana said leaning her body against the doorframe. She was still very tired, she she closed her eyes and fell back asleep right there.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:18 am
Brago picked Hana up and retuned her to the bed. He himself laid down on his side and turned away.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:16 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

"I see." Leon said. He would have to discuss it later with Soli because he didn't want to ask the wrong question or have them feel he was a bit too nosy. Hmm. There was just so much work to be done in so little time.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:43 am
User Image
Hana rolled over in her sleep, making her body press against Brago's. Slowly, a few more love strings formed between her and Brago, replacing the one's Soma had caused to break.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am
Brago lay there as Hana pressed against him. He closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:19 pm
((Going to houston, to celebrate New Year's Eve won't be back till this Sunday ))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image
Hana snuggled against Brago, her sleeping form enjoying the feel of his body near hers.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games