Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

User Image

XD that's great

Ever seen ridiculously photogenic Joker before? xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No.... *goes to look up more stuff*

Lol

What stuff?

more photogenic joker-y things lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, his story is actually about how he slowly becomes less ruthless... So there's that.

Particularly so. He hates the supernatural, if you're some sort of killing creature, he'd be after you that much more. sweatdrop

Well, whoever's left. Those five. .-.

I see..I guess that is good then...

oooooh...so it would be best to stay away from him...still an interesting fellow you have created there...

eenie meenie miney moe..catch sith by the toe.......**laughing**

The main point of the story is actually that a little vampire girl follows him around. ninja

Last second heart attack for everyone. @.@

ooooohh I see....

almost got me.. my puter starting acting up and scared me...finally started working right at the last minutes...

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm

It's a double edged sword. Have it last minute, and things can happen, and you lose.

But of you don't have it, you can get it sent to you last second. >.<

yeppers..I agree...but I resorted to my second method and and ignored everyone till it was over..but Gaia has been slow loading pages ever since I got on today so it may not be my puter....

Well, you could have both pages ready ahead of time, I suppose. That would help. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

User Image

XD that's great

Lol

What stuff?

He's pretty cool.

Awesome cosplay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The main point of the story is actually that a little vampire girl follows him around. ninja

ooooohh I see....

almost got me.. my puter starting acting up and scared me...finally started working right at the last minutes...

It's a double edged sword. Have it last minute, and things can happen, and you lose.

yeppers..I agree...but I resorted to my second method and and ignored everyone till it was over..but Gaia has been slow loading pages ever since I got on today so it may not be my puter....

Well, you could have both pages ready ahead of time, I suppose. That would help. D:

can't tell all my secrets now can I..**laughing** but that is a good idea..**laughing again**

ooooh it is turning out to be such a mellow night...it is so nice I can't stop smiling...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:14 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol

What stuff?

He's pretty cool.

Awesome cosplay.

yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

ooooohh I see....

can't tell all my secrets now can I..**laughing** but that is a good idea..**laughing again**

ooooh it is turning out to be such a mellow night...it is so nice I can't stop smiling...

I'm helping so you don't have to piessassinate me, right? @.@

Lol

That's great. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

That's great. ^__^

a little birdie has told me that I need to piessassinate you...just curious why would some people want me to do that??

yeppers.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

That's great. ^__^

a little birdie has told me that I need to piessassinate you...just curious why would some people want me to do that??

yeppers.....

...wut? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

That's great. ^__^

yeppers.....

...wut? eek

well maybe the little birdie just wants to see you with pie on your face.......  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

That's great. ^__^

yeppers.....

...wut? eek

gonk

;~;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

That's great. ^__^

yeppers.....

...wut? eek

gonk

;~;

hey I have a kinda game plan for if I get the pie again...but I kinda suspect I will be getting it at the last minute soon......  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

That's great. ^__^

yeppers.....

...wut? eek

gonk

;~;

hey I have a kinda game plan for if I get the pie again...but I kinda suspect I will be getting it at the last minute soon......

On yeah? What's that? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

...wut? eek

gonk

;~;

On yeah? What's that? D:

now the key word in there was kinda my friend..**laughing** in other words I am basically winging it..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

...wut? eek

gonk

;~;

On yeah? What's that? D:

now the key word in there was kinda my friend..**laughing** in other words I am basically winging it..

Oh. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk

;~;

On yeah? What's that? D:

Oh. xD

yeppers..I am winging it...maybe just going the eenie meenie miney moe catch a sith by the toe...which one is the next to go method...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games