Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Kestix

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:07 pm
I love to talk.
Hey!!!!
I was found in a yearbook like I always am!(I made greatest flirt this year and greatest hair 2 years ago.
Im glad to be in this guild with no rules.
Well Ill be prowling around here for a long while so check my profile to get some other things about me(not a lot though but its awesome).
I am a dude.
Im a blondie.
I was invented in South Carolina.
I lived in the UK for most of my life until 3 years ago.
Im your best friend. wink
I am the starter of this page. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:07 pm
'Allo Lovelies. I am Selvin, commonly reffered to as Selvin-Kun, Okami, and just Selvin. I am a roleplayer of semi-literate standards, and I deal Mainly with vampire/werewolf roleplays. Aren't I flexible? Sarcastic too. Anyway, if you wanna know more 'bout me, or get to know me, Pm me. By the By, I just joined today. I really like this guild. better than my others. Don't tell them I said that =D  

Selvin Lonewolf

kittymg123

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:08 pm
"i'm kitty (very few people know my real name and i'm not gonna post it were all may see) and i heart death note. (mainly L) and if anyone wishes to have a death note rp with me i'll be more then happy to join. I've been on gaia fer about 1 1/2 -2 years. I am female although i say dood a tad bit too much. If anyone gets to know me they'd probably think that i'm about 15-16 although i'm 13, just turned in April 2008" ^^ "i;m a tad random and short tempered" sweatdrop "my ave is normally pimpalisious" (my word this month fer kool) "and spelling...well its not my best but i'm good with semi-literate rps, mainly vampire, elfish, dragony stuff although i normaly stick with the same basic rp character. sweatdrop
ps. yes i do normaly use quoates when i talk...erm type.
pss. i love random pms so i don't mind if people send them to me, although random friend requests are a problem.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:09 pm
kittymg123
"i'm kitty (very few people know my real name and i'm not gonna post it were all may see) and i heart death note. (mainly L) and if anyone wishes to have a death note rp with me i'll be more then happy to join. I've been on gaia fer about 1 1/2 -2 years. I am female although i saw dood a tad bit too much. If anyone gets to know me they'd probably think that i'm about 15-16 although i'm 13, just turned in April 2008" ^^
ps. yes i do normaly use quoates when i talk...erm type.
pss. i love random pms so i don't mind if people send them to me, although random friend requests are a problem.

I love you already let me send a friend request. heart  

Kestix

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Welcome everyone! *gives you all her guild famous cookies*

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:13 pm
Ha this is so funny
This is probly the funnest guild I have seen  

Chystery

Sparkly Lunatic

kittymg123

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:13 pm
"OMG!! COOKIES!! thanks" ^^ *shoves one in my mouth and chews while covering my mouth so no one can see what is happening to the poor cookie*  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:14 pm
yknow i believe this cookie has been poisoned for me to friend you wink  

Kestix

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:17 pm
kittymg123
"OMG!! COOKIES!! thanks" ^^ *shoves one in my mouth and chews while covering my mouth so no one can see what is happening to the poor cookie*

Welcome *hugs* Hope you like the guild ^^

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:20 pm
Why thank you *takes a cookie*
I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time keeping up in this guild with my dial-up sweatdrop  

Yagatan

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100

Elite Blazer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:27 pm
Hey Im new here. I was invited yesterday but didnt have the time to post, so, here I am now. I hope to have fun in this guild, oh, also, just call me Blaze.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:29 pm
Ame no Tenshi
kittymg123

Welcome *hugs* Hope you like the guild ^^

*stares at you, eyes wide. My expression frightened* "hugs......" O.O "scary...."  

kittymg123

GyreGimble

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:31 pm
Hi! I'm GyreGimble :3 I was found on the yearbook, apparently.
I like to write, read, draw, watch anime, listen to chanting and do a bunch of other nerdy stuff.
I decided to join because well, it seemed like fun :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:34 pm
Ahoy! I got invited here because of the yearbook. Honestly, I wasn't too sure about joining this guild for two reasons.
1: It's overcrowded
2: It says I'll forget about my other guilds. That would make the people in my guild very sad.
However, when pondering whether or not to join, I decided to ignore my previous thoughts and figured "Why not?"
So, here I am. Rock you like a hurricane.  

Sykkra

dilann

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:36 pm
hey ppl, i have been invited to this guild and i saw how kewl it is so i accept the offer. Anyways, i am dilann from canada but i was born in the philippines. i like playing pinball and fishing. knowing more ppl from everywhere in the world so far i have met some ppl from finland, us, uk, australia, italy, sweden, egypt(so rare), and so on. if anyone wants to add me feel free to do it. 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games