Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

gonk

;~;

hey I have a kinda game plan for if I get the pie again...but I kinda suspect I will be getting it at the last minute soon......

On yeah? What's that? D:

now the key word in there was kinda my friend..**laughing** in other words I am basically winging it..

Oh. xD

yeppers..I am winging it...maybe just going the eenie meenie miney moe catch a sith by the toe...which one is the next to go method...

Luckily I hate feet so mine are always covered...? >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

On yeah? What's that? D:

now the key word in there was kinda my friend..**laughing** in other words I am basically winging it..

Oh. xD

yeppers..I am winging it...maybe just going the eenie meenie miney moe catch a sith by the toe...which one is the next to go method...

ooooo I hate for anyone to touch my feet but I can't keep them covered unless it is cold..they get to hot then the rest of me gets to hot.....

ooooooohhh something just happened here that made me laugh so hard I passed out not once but but twice....oh my I haven't done that in awhile.......**laughing**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

On yeah? What's that? D:

Oh. xD

ooooo I hate for anyone to touch my feet but I can't keep them covered unless it is cold..they get to hot then the rest of me gets to hot.....

ooooooohhh something just happened here that made me laugh so hard I passed out not once but but twice....oh my I haven't done that in awhile.......**laughing**

Are you okay? D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh. xD

Are you okay? D:

yeppers I am now....was quite light headed there for awhile..it was hard to stop laughing...Dio just kept it going...thankfully I was in my chair so I did not fall on the floor just fell back in the chair..I used to pass out a lot especially when laughing a lot more than I do now..and man if you scared me out I would go..got hit by a wayward rotten tomato in the back of the head once and that did the trick to...**laughing**girls always thought it was funny..say I look just like they do on tv....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:47 am
Kay9214

helloo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:56 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

helloo

Hello! ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh. xD

Are you okay? D:

yeppers I am now....was quite light headed there for awhile..it was hard to stop laughing...Dio just kept it going...thankfully I was in my chair so I did not fall on the floor just fell back in the chair..I used to pass out a lot especially when laughing a lot more than I do now..and man if you scared me out I would go..got hit by a wayward rotten tomato in the back of the head once and that did the trick to...**laughing**girls always thought it was funny..say I look just like they do on tv....

Oh my... That's terrible. xD

My head starts to hurt if I laugh too much, but I've never passed out...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

helloo

Hello! ^__^

How's kay?  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

helloo

Hello! ^__^

How's kay?

I'm alright, I suppose. How are you today?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

helloo

Hello! ^__^

How's kay?

I'm alright. Though I was unaware it was St. Patty's Kay. *drum-cymbals*  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? D:

the tomato thing was an accident they were aiming for each other and I happened to walk in their path at the right time..or would that be the wrong time...

doc explained to the why but I don't remember all of what he said..my head will start hurting too when I laugh like that and pass out like that..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:43 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

helloo

Hello! ^__^

How's kay?

I'm a spring spirit. emotion_donotwant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:44 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Hello! ^__^

How's kay?

You look like you need pointed ears. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:48 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? D:

the tomato thing was an accident they were aiming for each other and I happened to walk in their path at the right time..or would that be the wrong time...

doc explained to the why but I don't remember all of what he said..my head will start hurting too when I laugh like that and pass out like that..

Oh my...

Was it Laugh Syncope?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Hello! ^__^

How's kay?

You look like you need pointed ears. XD

Why? >.<  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games