Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

potatosarecool

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Hello everyone, I was invited here mere minutes ago, and thought, "why not?" I'll join.
You can just call me potato, or P-chan, whichever is easier to type. whee I'm 15 years old, and I'll be 16 on July 1st, I'm female (no way), and I've been on gaia for about 2 1/2 years (and have the gold to prove it). I'm also from California, but I'm not going to tell you where *evil laugh*.
I'm a bit of a manga/anime freak, but I prefer manga, and right now I like Bleach, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, School Rumble, and XXXholic 3nodding . Is that too many? And outside the anime realm, I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, My Name is Earl, and Torchwood.
Anyways, I hope I can enjoy this guild, it looks really fun! Have a nice day!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:45 pm
*posts*

Hiya, I'm World Auir. It used to be Aiur, Named after a planet from Star Craft. But sadley World Aiur got banned for some reason crying So now i'm back with this second account. Hm, I have a beautiful girlfriend, who also has a Gaia account *siggy* My parents are divorced, and I live in Canada, Nove Scotia. You could say i'm a Game freak xd I'm playing Okami on my Wii for the 8th time, I am also currently looking for someone on Gaia who would put up a good fight on Brawl. uhh... I'm in Grade 11, soon 12. I'm a hard yet soft guy...
*Tries to think of other stuff to say*
Desu?

Dabiri

Yagatan

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:49 pm
potatosarecool
Hello everyone, I was invited here mere minutes ago, and thought, "why not?" I'll join.
You can just call me potato, or P-chan, whichever is easier to type. whee I'm 15 years old, and I'll be 16 on July 1st, I'm female (no way), and I've been on gaia for about 2 1/2 years (and have the gold to prove it). I'm also from California, but I'm not going to tell you where *evil laugh*.
I'm a bit of a manga/anime freak, but I prefer manga, and right now I like Bleach, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, School Rumble, and XXXholic 3nodding . Is that too many? And outside the anime realm, I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, My Name is Earl, and Torchwood.
Anyways, I hope I can enjoy this guild, it looks really fun! Have a nice day!

You wouldn't happen to be from Idaho now, would you?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Im Miranda and people tell me I'm really good at drawing for my age, so I might open up a shop here. I feel special cause I was invited xd whee

Oh, btw I am completely obsessed with Rock Lee, you'll find him in my siggy. heart  

GlitchyMochi

OG Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

BIack Death

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:08 pm
Hi you guys...I'm Ray...

I've been invited by the "Why not Guild Mule" sweatdrop

I've been a Gaian since 04 and I have my own Ninja Guild, I hope we become friends and whatnot
cool

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:16 pm
uhm, Hi?
I was invited here, and I'm like, 12. I live... in a cold state. I like video games (I guess) My most favorite thing to do is listen to music and I hate getting in fights with friends. I joined september 2007, so I've been here a while....
And World Auir, I could prolly kick your butt on Brawl :B. Jk. I am a fun person to be around, (i guess) and I'm a pretty good writer/rper. I wan't to write childrens books when I am older. And I want to be a teacher.  

preeeow

Feral Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

V King Mikey V

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:23 pm
hey my name mikey and if anyone can please help me get 2 katanas DX if not it ok i still love you long time :]  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:24 pm
>> Lol I just got invited. I'm 12, I know I'm young XP. I live in Cali. I love drawing, Gaia lol, and music. Lawlz I don't know what else to say.... <<

Arestinnia

papercaves

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:32 pm
Hi, I'm lilgatorgirl7!
I love making new friends on Gaia, so you can add me if you like. I will accept you. I accept everybody.
You can check out my profile if you wanna know more about me.
Well, I've been on Gaia for a while now. I think since December 29, 2007.
I'm still learning new stuff about Gaia all the time. I would be happy anyone would like to help me out a little. I would really appreciate it a lot.
Well, I'm done introducing myself just like the forum said to.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:37 pm
i there i just got the pm and though why not just join it looks lik a cool guild so hi  

DJ Little Miss Sunshine

Sir_Lex

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm
hola as you can tell from my signature im alex from texas. what you cant tell is that i love to sing. i have made the all area choir gone to state for UIL solo singing. i love music in general. playing it and listening. umm i usually not into politics but this year i have really started to be involved. i am 16 going on 17 in september. uhh i have been on gaia since '04 but i new about it since it was go gaia i just wasn't 13 yet. umm i really enjoy life and all that it has to offer. i love jesus. umm i don't know what else to say. just cause i love god and jesus does not mean i'm religous. i'm hispanic (mexican) umm i do my best in all areas im faced in uhh yeah thats umm pretty much me in a nutshell. kch kch *salutes and nodds* so PEACE  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm
I'm hahaha340, i've been on Gaia for about 2-3 years and then i had to make this account because of my age i couldn't get my account. I'm in 7th grade, and i'm a crew member of the Digimon Role Play Guild.I like anime and reading and video games. Specifically Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.
I'm a person who loves to watch movies with comedy and funny T.V. shows.  

hahaha340

Lunilesca

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:53 pm
hiya
im new to the guild
man
this is like the 3rd invite ive gotten for joining a guild
o.o
lets see...
im asian (Vietnamese)
and....
i LOVE anime and manga! whee
well thx for the invite
^_^ whee
ill try introducing myself better sometime  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:54 pm
Hey all. Name's the CABbie. Live near Dallas, TX. Senior in high school. Age 18. Got on Gaia ...last year? I dont keep track of that much. I'm involved in band, soccer, and life in general. I'm going to OU next year, and hope to play in the Pride of Oklahoma. Dont hate on my dream, it's rude and uncalled for. I just dyed my hair red. As in, just did today before I got on. Yay me! I hope you all have the most amazing summer, and God bless.  

ou_freak006

grim051

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:55 pm
hi i am new to the guild nice to meet u  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games