Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:43 pm
Queentintin
ok =)

*Water Tower Gag*
Roxas: Hey, stay cool.

Night, Queenie  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
ok =)

*Water Tower Gag*
Roxas: Hey, stay cool.

Night, Queenie

good night Crys =) gotta get a tshirt on, sweater too hot here lol fireplace ,night =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:17 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:24 am
Queentintin
User Image

Morning, Queenie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:26 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

Morning, Queenie.

Good morning ^^ sleep well? =) so exciting your birthday soon hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

Morning, Queenie.

Yeah. What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:40 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

Morning, Queenie.

Yeah. What's new?

Ok so this is why you'll be busy today right? not much with me, will go grocery shopping, my laptop is still in transit, it's expected to be delivered today ,end of day sadly. and you're new =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:51 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

Morning, Queenie.

Yeah. What's new?

Ok so this is why you'll be busy today right? not much with me, will go grocery shopping, my laptop is still in transit, it's expected to be delivered today ,end of day sadly. and you're new =)

We can make a Table of Contents for Queenie's Gallery so that the images won't get lost along with the anime watch lists.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:08 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

Morning, Queenie.

Yeah. What's new?

We can make a Table of Contents for Queenie's Gallery so that the images won't get lost along with the anime watch lists.

Ok sure we can =) sometimes I find links and like to post them quickly, so not to forget them ,that Zakuro anime was so good heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:12 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. What's new?

Ok sure we can =) sometimes I find links and like to post them quickly, so not to forget them ,that Zakuro anime was so good heart

Okay. Take your time.

Queentintin"

We can organize the images in the Gallery so they're easier to find.
Anyway, I reached the Last Airlock World of Sonic Frontiers. Once the Vaults are opened, Point of No Return Endgame.
So this is the Last Chance to do Level Grinding for Speed & Rings, because I will need it.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:38 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Yeah. What's new?

Okay. Take your time.

Queentintin"

Anyway, I reached the Last Airlock World of Sonic Frontiers. Once the Vaults are opened, Point of No Return Endgame.
So this is the Last Chance to do Level Grinding for Speed & Rings, because I will need it.

alright ,sounds good =) have fun! with the grinding ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:52 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. Take your time.

Queentintin"

alright ,sounds good =) have fun! with the grinding ^.^

Thanks. I replied in the Card Sharks Rules of the Game PSA, next is the 2001 Version and Overall.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:53 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Yeah. What's new?

Okay. Take your time.

Queentintin"

I don't know if I have that kind of patience lol sweatdrop I mean I can try ,surely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:54 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. Take your time.

Queentintin"

I don't know if I have that kind of patience lol sweatdrop I mean I can try ,surely.

Oh. I see you have work in a couple of minutes. I also have an appoint too in a couple of minutes too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:09 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Okay. Take your time.

Queentintin"

Oh. I see you have work in a couple of minutes. I also have an appoint too in a couple of minutes too.

no it's Tuesday, I start back to work tom =) but I will be going out shortly .
ok have a good apmt biggrin  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games