Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 pm

((Damn, I can't rhyme for crap. Get ready for some really lame poems. >.<;; ))

*Hurries in looking around, face falling into disappointment when she doesn't see any of the mw ladies around. Sits in the corner, pulls out a pen and some scented paper and begins writing.*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 pm

katana68
FEBRUARY THEME PARTY

2ND ANNUAL ANTI-VALENTINE'S DAY PARTY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Date: Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dress: The sky's the limit! wink

Description of Decorations:

Main area and Ceiling: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tables: Along with the chocolate centerpieces courtesy of Icy Reign, several "dead cupids" can be found on various tables.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bar: The "icy" backdrop will still be there, however it will be lit with dark red lighting as apposed to the blue lighting it had at the January party.

Stage: Black and red silk draping hung on the walls behind the stage. Several cupids on nooses will hang down from the ceiling over the dance floor area.

THEME PARTY MENU

Appetizers: Garlic Breadstick Knots, Bleu Cheese and Garlic Dip, Artichoke "Broken Heart" Dip, Goat Cheese Crostini with Mushroom-Shallot Balsamic Reduction, Oysters on the half shell with a variety of spicy sauces for topping,

Salads: Sliced Hearts of Palm Salad with Red Wine vinegarette, Chopped Artichoke Salad,

Main Courses: A variety of grilled meat and vegetable skewers, Red bell peppers stuffed with a variety of ingredients (vegetarian included), Spicy Shrimp Fra Diavolo

Side Dishes: Pasta colored with black food coloring (no squid ink in deference to our resident vegetarians wink ) with a Portabello Ragout, Raclette (Stinky cheese and potato dish xd )

Desserts: Broken heart cookies, Red velvet cupcakes topped with black cream cheese frosting, Dark chocolate candies, heart shaped candies with saying on them. Example:"Love Sucks" wink

Beverages: Bloody Marys, Cupid's Broken Arrow (3 oz. Mango Vodka, ½ oz. Triple Sec, 1 oz. cranberry juice, Splash fresh lime juice), Shot of Love Stinks (1 oz. Grape Vodka, ½ oz. black raspberry liqueur, ½ oz. cranberry juice), Valentine's Day on the Rocks (1 ½ oz. Cherry Vodka, 4 oz. ginger ale, Splash of grenadine)

A variety of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be available as well

soso very sad wow

Janaiva

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Janaiva
soso very sad wow

Really. Were you trying to troll or just being retarded?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Kairanha
Janaiva
soso very sad wow

Really. Were you trying to troll or just being retarded?

heart Luv u Kai

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Xas xas. My dear m'ranndii had told me there were other things to do there, jhal was not ves specific sweatdrop He at least offered to accompany me in case none of the other groomsmen wished to take in the other sights.

*waves to Saber when she comes in, not sure if he should say anything to her since she seemed distracted* sweatdrop
As for the wine, I tend to go back to my home town to acquire it. I find that dark elves are mzilt better at making it than the other elves wink Ilhar is quite a bit mzild knowledgeable as to where to acquire the ves best since she has been there for quite a bit longer.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 pm

*at the mention of Ryzan's mother in reference to wine, he remembers the wine that Draa got from her that he stashed away somewhere and forgot about* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 pm

*Vaguely notices Ryzan waving and gives a half-wave back while chewing on the end of her pen.*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Ilhar? You mean Miro right? sweatdrop Well I suppose I could ask her if I bribe her with candy. You see my dear friend Anira has moved into town and she's a wood elf. So I thought I could make her feel more at home with some good elven wine.

*Waves at Saber and notices she seems distracted. She also remembered that she had lost her voice recently so she didn't know if she would be able to respond well.* Hey hun, you got something on your mind?

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 pm

((ヾ(´・ω・`) Hey Liada! Now back to lurker mode.))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:15 pm

*tries to keep from laughing at Liada's confusion at Ryzan's habit of using words others don't understand.... but fails* rofl
Holy crap... if Mir was Ryzan's "ilhar", that would be all sorts of messed up. rofl

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:15 pm

*smacks Tes on the arm* stare
My apologies, Liada. I should have been mzild clear. By ilhar, I mean my mother. Miro I often refer to as yathrin... which would be "priestess" in common tongue.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm

((These don't have to be long poems right? I'm failing hard... sweatdrop ))

*Hears someone talking to her and mumbles something incoherent back.*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 pm

*her ears flatten as Liada feels a little embarrassed and the runs her finger around the rim of her glass staring down into her drink* I'll just go hide behind the bar now..... redface
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 pm

{{No, they don't have to be very long. I believe Psy was the first to RN that specific punishment and her rhymes were incredibly simplified. For instance, I believe one of them was along the lines of, "Leko should have a gecko" ... at which point it was pointed out that "Leko" is actually "Lee ko". But I digress.... the moral is: don't eat yellow snow.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Gi ussta sweatdrop It is my own fault, really. sweatdrop Not everyone knows my language. For a while when I first arrived here, I spoke it mzilt mzild often and had to adjust to using common so that I would be understood better. Since then, jabbress has learned my language and I also speak with my dear m'ranndii quite often so... redface ... perhaps I am "regressing" in a sense sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games