Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:39 pm
@Shinny you should hang out with me some time I could get it out of you XD

@Hare and Red. Lol hand to hand combat is my favorite thing in the world. I love it more than sex. Because there is no greater feeling in the world than standing over a broken enemy and knowing that you are better than him that you beat his a** into the dirt. Its the single greatest power trip in the world. THIS describes me and my units mentality PERFECTLY XD XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 pm
. . .  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm
Wiggles: You just gotta' go somewhere where the testosterone is over flowing, that should give it a jump start.

Az: Wow. XD

I do enjoy some sparring in karate myself but I get the feeling you'd fit better as a gladiator in ancient Rome. XD

Also, from the way you're going on about this, I just imagine you all meet somewhere in a dirt arena. Those waiting would watch, jumping up and down in excitement as punches and such were thrown. Then the winner would stand over the loser and beat his chest while giving a shout of victory, showing just how far up the ladder of dominance he was an nearing being an alpha male. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm
[ Azi: } W-wha? :'D
Hmm... so... you're one of those primitive kinds of people. P:

[ Coggy: } Boop.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:54 pm
Lol all correct. I wont even deny it. I am highly intelligent but if something gets in my way I got back to good old faithful brute force XD As for the roman arena ******** YES when I was a kid I would (and still do) gladly give up anything for that kind of lifestyle. I suppose I am primitive but thats the side effect of being in a combat unit they strip you down and turn you into a brutal primitive killing machine and you know what ^.^ I like it ^.^ everything is simple.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:56 pm
Yup, yup... primal, feral, simple and such... No more or less parts of nature than anything else.

Oop. I'll be back in a bit. P:

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:57 pm
Az: Eh, we're all primitive, especially now a days with everyone's intelligence dropping. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:57 pm
Speak for yourself, Haruru. xP
*Pokes your signature*

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:05 pm
Wiggles: What? It's funny cuz' it's true. It's certainly the way it is for most people these days.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 pm
@Shinny I prefer the term instinctual. That is afteral why I enjoy my job so much. Its in our nature ^.^ (well I dont so much ENJOY the killing part as much as the defeating part, Killing is a last resort.)

@Hare I agree. People are getting to acclimatized to a pampered lifestyle i swear if some form of apocalypse happens ninety percent of people will die simply because they dont know how to use their instinct and their wild feral primordial bases.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 pm
Az: Hmm... if I didn't die in nuclear fallout or anything else... I'd say what would kill me was lack of knowing how to use firearms. That or not having the proper equipment to show what I can or can't eat since things might become choked full or radiation or whatever else.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:30 pm
It depends what you define intelligence as... "Street smarts" and that sort of thing... In that aspect, I doubt there's ever been a time where more people had been "smart."
If an apocalypse were to happen sometime soon, the only major difference would be the time adjustability takes to kick back in.
That's not to say that the majority is particularly intelligent in a developed sense... but... Agh... I don't really know what I'm trying to say.
People aren't as stupid as others would claim them to be, because people have never really been at the point of intelligence that the accusers proclaim.
o_-
*Vein pops*

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:34 pm
Oh really? How do you explain the trash TV in America and how people around the world are acting as we see? How do you explain the politics in America with the Tea Party and everything else?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:40 pm
The ability for idiocy to be publicized ( like everything else ) has drastically increased, but idiocy itself hasn't.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 pm
I find that doubtful. You might not find much idiocy where you are but there are definitely high concentrations around the world.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games