Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxShelbyDemonaxX

Chatty Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 am

Hello...I am Shelby Nicole. I do not have a zoo as some people here do. It is really cool what kinds of pet people here own. But back on subject...I currently only have one pet.

My cat Cinder is a black cat that I swear is the Devil reincarnated. But I digress, she is very sweet when she feels like it which is a good percentage of the time. I love her to pieces.

My dog Cody, rest in peace, was a black mutt. We could never really find out what exactly was in his genes but he was an amazing dog. He thought that he was a lap dog yet he was too big. He died from a seizure that lasted an hour and a half. He left this world on his own and was cremated.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 am

My name is Brandy and I am 21. I am very fond of rats and guneia pigs and dogs, though I love them all.

Demon Wolf Of Darkness

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:34 am

Hello. I'm Laili.

I'm 18 going on 19, just graduated from high school. I live in Northern NY (6 miles from Canada). And I was once a dairy farmer, but do to a complication with my father's health (he had a stroke) we were unable to keep the farm.

I have 4 pets. All of whom I treat as little brothers to me.

3 Dogs - Rex, Kane, and Indy.

1 Fish (Betta) - Reno
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:14 am

Hello. I'm melissa.

I'm 10 going on 11, just graduated from elementary. I live in california.

i have 2 dogs
spiky and terry
i lost my favorite dog named snickers

Death_Of_The_sadness

KristinEileen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 am

Hey everyone, my name is Kristin and I am 22 yrs. old. My familt has lots of pets.
Dogs: Baylee and Diego
Cats: Parker, Chloe and Sneakers
Ferrets: Lucy and Ricky

My boyfriend and I live on his family's farm with cows, pigs, chickens, horses, lots of cats. Their inside animals are 2 dogs Lucky and Jingles and three cats Angel, Boxer and Tommy.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 am

My name is Susan and I'm 17
(me)
User Image

And my kittys name is Luster, shes a long hair mut cat that has some main coon in her
(Luster)
User Image

gothic_centaur

lizdog25

8,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:09 pm

HEY!!!!!!! my name's eileen!!! and i just got accepted into this guild 2day!!! biggrin i live in iowa and i have 5 pets:
4 dogs: all rat terriers: lizzie, eddie, chewie, lucky!! 4laugh
1 cat: russian blue: lula 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:15 pm

I'm not keen into telling anything about myself, so I'll skip that part.

I've lived with dogs all my life, so they are the #1 pet for me. I also like all the other animals.
I see dogs as pets and hunting company. wink

Gess Jahd

Greedy Hunter

Swan Ronson

O.G. Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Hey there. Thx for letting me into this guild. Well here is the rundown of myself.

My names Anthony and I'm 14 years old. I live in Orlando, FL, and as you can notice I am a guy. Well I did have a pet named Pal who today died because she was euthanized. I love all types of animals but especially kittens and puppy's. I hope to be able to make a contribution to this guild by helping people with there dog problems.

And if you wanted to get some information on my dog she was a Labrador/Golden Retriever mix. She was the sister I never had for 11 years and I loved her very much. She always made me smile everyday and I loved her with all my heart. I just hope that she is alright up there in the big dog house in the sky.

Again thank you for letting me into this guild.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:02 pm

my names charrissa or short cwissa
im 13 i love bunny & dogs & zebras & all other animals
i have a yorkiepoo named stellar
a bunny named freckles mc bun bun
a cat named angel &
i am going to get another bunny xd xd xd
thanx for letting me in this guild biggrin biggrin biggrin

mammallover9

Jackie Pancake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Hey, my name's Jackie Pancake.

I currently have four pets: two cats named Aidan and Gremlin, one parakeet named Eomer, and a degu named Romeo. Dunno what a degu is? Here's a link. They're very sweet and sociable creatures, related to rats. In the past I've also had five hamsters, an iguana, 13 other degus (babies mostly), three other parakeets, and countless fish. My brother used to have a snake. I've taken care of other animals, including a dog, guinea pigs, and ducklings; at summer camps in the past, I've taken care of ponies, calves, miscellaneous smaller farm animals, and birds of prey. I adore all animals, especially dogs, although I've never owned one.
Wily PurpleCat rolled 19 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 5, 4, 5, 6, 4, 6, 3, 6, 2, 4, 5, 6, 3, 1, 2, 1 Total: 68 (19-114)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:57 pm

OK my name is Wily PurpleCat but you can call me Wily. I am 13 and I live in CA. My fave animal is the cat

Wily PurpleCat

Milain

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:43 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm sure it's quite obvious that I'm new to the guild, so I guess now would be the perfect time to introduce myself and my pets.

My name is Christina S. I'm a 21 year old massage therapist located in South Florida (Yay for the sunshine state). I currently have two dogs and two betta fish (though I swear I didn't join the guild because of the fish).

Violette is a 6 year old Chow chow, unlike the standard chows her fur is rather short, as is her muzzle. She honestly looks more like a bear then a Chow, but she's a good girl despite everything she's been through. Violette was rescued by my boyfriend and his mother shortly after their house was broken into, her purpose is a guard dog, which I might add she's very good at. However a few months back we found that she has malignant cancer and while the vet assured us that the tumor was removed we've since found several more lumps on her body, so as sad as it is to say, her time with us is very limited.

Dakota is my baby. He's a two and a half year old Belgian Groenendael. He too was a rescue, though not from a shelter. He was rescued from a woman who kept several dogs in poor conditions, when I saved Dakota he was bald on her butt and had a double ear infection that was so bad it nearly cost him his hearing. In the nicest terms Dakota was a genetic screw up. His parents both have genetic disorders that were passed on to him and his siblings. As far as i know he was the only surviving puppy, and despite a healthy regime of medications, vet visits and a special diet he's doing well and I expect a good 14 years out of him (wishful thinking, but hey!)

I come to this guild wanting help.

PROBLEM 1
Violette belongs to Josh and his Mom, and they are having a hard time preparing for their soon to be loss, how do I help them through this? I've been lucky so far and haven't lost a pet yet.

PROBLEM 2
Dakota is a great dog, yet tends to be aggressive towards strange dogs, mostly out of fear. How can I train him out of that?

Thank you so much for reading this, and thank you for your help.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Name: Tanya
Residence: Fontana, California
Pets: Two Dalmatians named Meisje and Haley, a Cockapoo named Fluffy, and a Chihuahua mix named Sparky 4laugh
Favorite type of pet: Siberian Husky

Ultraviolet28

M O O CAKE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi im Pie.
And im 14.
I love my dog. (he's my life) <3
his name is Max.
oh he's a chihuahua&& some kind of terrier.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games