Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:54 pm
Claire ordered a margarita and sat down at a booth listening to the juke box play old songs and watched people flirt and dance and laugh. she longed to join the crowd but didnt dare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:40 pm
dark is soak in blood and walk in bar and barkeep point at back door and i walk to door open to change clothes.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Claire saw the guy she bumped into on the roof. She ordered 2 shots and waited for the man to come out and offer him one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 pm
then three cop come in the bar and order they drink and show a wanted post. dark is still change clothes and peep in who is that and saw cop."damnit this is not good"said dark.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 pm
Claire saw the same guy on the roof in the wanted poster. "Hey i saw that guy heading to the woods on the other side of town."Claire said to the cops. Claire glanced over at the cracked open door and winked her eye then she turned to see that the cops were running out and blasted their siren off in the opposite direction towards the forest leaving thier drinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 pm
come out and say "thank u save my hide their"said dark and take a small bottle out of bar.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Claire throws back her shot and says"No problem like i said we all do bad things."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am
"what u did law to u and why u so nice too me"said dark.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:06 pm
'Well the cops are going to execute my father because they wont do their jobs and investigate. I mean right now im just going to drink my thoughts away because what did kill whoever it was is something he created to be like me and it went horribly wrong." One slow,shiny, wet tear dripped from her eyes that seem so tired and worried and sorrowful. Claire looked at Dark directly in the eyes and said "We do bad things for our own reasons and no one should tell us otherwise.They blame their faults on innocents when there are worser people that did them." She turned and threw back the other shot. The bartender saw her expression and filled the shot glasses and said"On the house". Claire looked at the bartender gratefully and her expression was full of thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 pm
"i did killed my father and mother in gang war and i am ran from my people but police want me dead or alive"said dark take a sip in bottle but felt a werid face and cover up my eyes.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:15 pm
"We all have our reasons. Just some have different meanings and endings. Well cheers to you my friend" Claire gave Dark a shot glass and held hers up to clink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:45 pm
"yeah but a girl hunter hunt us down "said dark put bottle to bar and stand up.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 pm
Claire knocked back the shot and grabbed the bottle of tequila. She stood up and waved good bye to everyone. She then walked out the door and turned into her cat form drinking the bottle. She then started walking to her building to sleep on the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:37 pm
barkeep say "be careful this is last time."dark step out and run to police car but three car box me in and fight with them.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 pm
Claire was in a state of euphoria and was getting light headed.She leaped onto her firescape and stumbled up to her hammock on the roof. She then plopped herself into it with the bottle in her palm.She instantly fell asleep.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games