Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:55 pm
Her good eye moved up to loop up at Suki and her friend, assumingly, Ikima from where she was, hovered her tea, as if it was the most sacredest thing on the planet. Ringo flashed them a smile,"Ringo." she sat back in her seat and stuck out her hand to the two "Yowane Rigno" She glanced between the two of them, to the stage, and back at them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:08 pm
Ikima shakes her hand with the one that didnt have the chocolate in it, and i bow slightly. "Nice to meet you. ^^ So what brings you to a crazy place like this?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 pm
"Ah!" Maria wandered over to the girl she had blacked out in front of. "I'm sorry! I just don't know what came over me before. Have you been taken care of?" she apologized.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:12 pm
Ringo smiled at the two. It was confirmed. "Tea" she answered, taking out her stirrer and taking a sip. Bringing the cup back down she asked "What usually brings most people here?" She asked, because she was curious.

((EDIT)) Ringo nodded over to the lady who had passed out, and smiled slightly "Why, yes i have been thank you."

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:14 pm
"Tea, coffee, smoothies, hot guys." Maria told her, only half joking about the last reason. After yesterday's fiasco, you could never be certain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 pm
Ikima was now doing figure eights around me and Maria in boredom. "I taught him that, lol. ^^ It's a bad habit of mine, and also his."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:21 pm
((Do you mean walking in figure eights?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:22 pm
((YEP lol. It sometimes makes ppl think i have ADD cause i cant stay still! xd When im only bored! LOL!!))  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:25 pm
"Mr. Ikima, please stop. I have a feeling you're making all of us dizzy." Maria glared at Ikima.((When Maria's mad at someone, or annoyed at them, she calls them Mr. Blah or Ms. Blah. I had a teacher who did that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 pm
((Nighty night everyone! Be back tomorrow!))  

Methodless Madness

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Ringo took another sip of her, now, special tea and watched Ikima walk figure eights while chomping on chocolate around Suki and the other lady with an amused eye.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:35 pm
After Ikima doesnt stop i whistle and he falls to the ground on one knee, like a bowing soldier, head down.
Ikima: "Gomennessai."
"Arigato. Stand." He stands beside me, perfectly still except eating the chocolate bar i had just given him.  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:43 pm
Ringo placed her tea back on the table, and began applauding the trick with a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:06 pm
Avyran nodded and headed over to the stage. After setting up everything and plugging in Eris, he began to mentally debate with himself.
Okay now, what do I want to sing at the moment? Something by the Rolling Stones....Tumbling Dice? Nah, that wouldn't really be appropriate. The ladies might get offended by the first verse. Um...Imagination. Yeah, that'll work.
He began to rack his brain, trying to remember the chords to the intro of the song.
((I'm gone for now, y'all. I'll be back in the morning. Or possibly later tonight, depending on when I get done with this project of mine.))  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:26 pm
I look blank. "That wasnt a trick.. that was how i trained him." I look at Avyran. "Here's a request. Try 'Paint It Black'. ^^" I look back at Ringo, Ikima nodding at my thoughts and turning into dog form in front of Ringo, flipping onto my shoulder.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games