Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Rockstar_Angel17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Sissy_Sarah
I have 14 dogs, and most of them seem to have claimed me before I was able to claim them, but the 3 that are just mine and not the general family dogs are Nova, Casey and Erika. Nova (Golden Retriever) is my oldest Sweetheart. She'll be 17 in human years April 1st of this year. Casey (Springer Spaniel) will be 6 this June. She's my Babydoll. & last but not least..... is Erika. She's my Baby Girl. Erika (Chihuahua/Spaniel) will be 6 months at the end of March. I think I took to these 3 the most because they all seem to be the same when they're lil puppies. Nova and Casey were hyper and caring when they were young & Erika is hyper and caring now while she's young. Plus, even tho Erika's still a pup she is just as protective of me as the others. Even tho these 3 are the most seen with me, I love all my dogs sooo very much. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Here's My Nova.......
User Image
User Image

My Casey.... she luvs being outdoors & luvs being too close to the camera so I can't get good pics of her....
User Image
User Image

& Now my lil Erika....She loves to sleep in spaces too small for her & she luvs camera close ups, too.......
User Image
User Image

they are such adorable dogs!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Wow I only have 1 dog xd . I Love her, her name is Angel she's a Boxer.  

bkitty95

pangel1021

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:55 am
I have a smooth black chow mix, a british spaniel, and a hound mix for my dogs.
I have an almost 2 year old black and white cat with a hairlip. Recently we have added another kitten that just showed up with the bad ice storm. She is Carmel and Butterscotch striped. I also have a big male cat who has lost his tail. I don't know his breed. He looks like a little bobcat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:21 am
Steph
I have two indoor cats
8 Barn cats (They kinda got outta control. sweatdrop )
40 goats
2 dogs
and...
we had 2 fish... but they died. ;_;
User Image

Deluxe Whoopsies

shazy gal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm

i have a bunny(precious), a dog(Zeek), 2 cats(Milo, & Riki)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 am
I have 4 cats, all persian-mix, named Sesame, Pepper, Garlic and Ginger and 2 dogs named Winter and Abel. Winter is a mongrel and Abel a Golden Retriever.  

Catriana Zeesmeralda

yinyang_prinsess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:45 pm
I have...

a hermit crab named Moe
3 dogs 2 are tiny weener dogs Maggy and Trootie the other one is a shitzu named Amelia

about 10 fish(dont have names yet)

2 cats named Sparkelz & Smokey
and 2 guinea pigs named Mr.Brown and Baby Brown (not my choice of name)
and thats all the animals i have and i want a mouse my parent wont let me o well  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:47 pm
My animals are 3 cats Patie she is my favorite (kinda) She is 15 i'm 14 so i've had her since birth, the others are angel and misfit, 3 dogs boo-ba-dee a poodle(my least favorite) rusty and mikey which is my sig. Then i have a 8 year old rabbit  

Diabolus Nox

Lovely Lolita Love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 am
Three living cats: Miggie (Mine! She's 22 lbs and she rides in my bike basket with me ^/// ^), Mitty (the only boy), and Maxini. Two living dogs: Abby (greyhound/collie mix) and Sammi (he's a rottweiler/malamute mix). My multiple deceased pets are Muffy, Inga, Rico the beta fish, and many other fish that Rico killed on my first day of school...I was little...but now I know better! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 am
I have one dog, and he is old xd but he is a cutie and is kind to everyone  

x pearl girl x

x pearl girl x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 am
Rockstar_Angel17
Sissy_Sarah
I have 14 dogs, and most of them seem to have claimed me before I was able to claim them, but the 3 that are just mine and not the general family dogs are Nova, Casey and Erika. Nova (Golden Retriever) is my oldest Sweetheart. She'll be 17 in human years April 1st of this year. Casey (Springer Spaniel) will be 6 this June. She's my Babydoll. & last but not least..... is Erika. She's my Baby Girl. Erika (Chihuahua/Spaniel) will be 6 months at the end of March. I think I took to these 3 the most because they all seem to be the same when they're lil puppies. Nova and Casey were hyper and caring when they were young & Erika is hyper and caring now while she's young. Plus, even tho Erika's still a pup she is just as protective of me as the others. Even tho these 3 are the most seen with me, I love all my dogs sooo very much. I don't know what I'd do without them.
all of your doggies are very cute!

Here's My Nova.......
User Image
User Image

My Casey.... she luvs being outdoors & luvs being too close to the camera so I can't get good pics of her....
User Image
User Image

& Now my lil Erika....She loves to sleep in spaces too small for her & she luvs camera close ups, too.......
User Image
User Image

they are such adorable dogs!!!! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 am
I have
- 2 Dogs (father and son ^^) Benny and Bolle whee (6 and 4 years old)
- 2 Cats , Merle and Stups (Stups is 11, Merle 7 years old) 3nodding
- 2 bunnys , Lotto ans Luna (5 and 2 years old)
and 2 goldfish biggrin

Corny the Appokitty

duck113

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 am
I have 3 permanent cats (all rescues) other animals come & go- I do rehab work with animal rescue groups.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:13 am
I A DOG AND ITS A WESTY blaugh heart  

XxDinosaurzxX1000

4,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cart Raider 100

l-inque90

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:39 pm
2 Cats
2 Kittens
1 Dog  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games