Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 am
"I think by the time your done with him he'll have plenty of girls wanting him!" I say gleefully knowing that the sooner a girl says she'll marry him the quicker he's off to Greece!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 am
"Kairi-chan, Kairi-chan! Doesn't this look cute on Mi-chan?" she asked, opening the curtains.
User Image

"Wahh, Izumi! Don't open the curtains! I never said I wanted to dress up!"
"Kawaii! The cat ears and tail are adorable!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 am
"The neko look is deffinitly for you, Michi-san. I want to dress up like one now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:06 pm
"I-Izumi, can't I take this off now!?"
"But you look so cute, Mi-chan! Just stay like this for bit longer! she hugged Michi tightly.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 pm
"Izumi-chan, if Michi wants to change out you should let her." Kairi says still going through her clothes on the clothing rack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:20 pm
"I like it better when people call me Izu-chan!"She took out a camera."Let me take a picture before you get changed!"
"F-Fine! Make it quick, though!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am
Kairi comes out in her hostess uniform and places all the outfits back on the racks. "I'm all done. It is so much fun just dressing up from time to time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 am
"It is nice to dress up. If only Mi-chan wore such cuter outfits!"
"Please, Izumi. No more dress ups," she said, coming out of the curtains in her uniform.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 pm
The King of Hosts
"I would have to say..." Tamaki says coming around the door, "Kairi's has more elegance to it, but Sora's is a bit more... more...."

"flashy or colorful?" Artem suggests walking into the room as well.

"You got it!" Tamaki says patting his shoulder

"wooh! haha kairi i'm flashy and colorful!" sora says sticking out her tongue " i say that beats being totally gray any day! besides, gray's too dull for summer! you have to be exuberant! colorful! lively!" waving her arms dramatically, sora doesn't notice where she's going and practically falls into tamaki "whoops! sorry tamaki-senpai!" xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:05 pm
Mi-chan, you've been wearing that boys uniform since you came here. Can't you at least wear the girls uniform??"
"Stop complaining Izumi. It wouldn't really suit me..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:59 am
"10 bucks Tamaki ends up liking Sora more than Haruhi." Kairi mutters looking at the two.

"I'd rather bet that you and Kaoru break up. Then bet that you will find love in me." Artem says making his way next to Kairi

"I'd rather drink gasoline than date you." Kairi says shortly and walks over to Izumi, Michi, Tamaki, and Sora.

((Sora! It's what jake told me during spanish when we all learned salsa! xd xd He'd rather than drink gasoline than dance with a female or maybe just me. I bet he would have danced with you if you took Spanish.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 am
"Come on, Artem-san. You shouldn't be making a young lady, like Kairi-san, feel so uncomfortable with all that nonsense."
"Artem-kun, you can find someone else than Kairi-chan! Besides, she doesn't like you anyway."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:47 am
An arrow shoots into Artem interpritating that he has been rejected. "Oh I know that, there are probably thousands of girls that would like me. But I am still here because I need to find a girl that fits two qualities my father bestowed on me. 1. Obviously, they have to want to marry me back in Greece. and 2. They have to have a social class above others. That's why I'm due to follow around Hostesses like Kairi. I heard people in the Host Club are just levels above everyone else. And besides, I'm blaming Kaoru. There was another girl around here that really liked him I do not remember her name. Her and Kairi fueded silently over who was going to take Kaoru's heart. That was decided at the Masquerade Ball at New Years when, wwhile hiding from me, Kairi and Kaoru were hiding under a table. Kaoru let out his feelings towards her and that's when I knew I was doomed. But hey, that's only my story. I bet I could look up worse."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:51 am
xoxBlueEyedGirl
An arrow shoots into Artem interpritating that he has been rejected. "Oh I know that, there are probably thousands of girls that would like me. But I am still here because I need to find a girl that fits two qualities my father bestowed on me. 1. Obviously, they have to want to marry me back in Greece. and 2. They have to have a social class above others. That's why I'm due to follow around Hostesses like Kairi. I heard people in the Host Club are just levels above everyone else. And besides, I'm blaming Kaoru. There was another girl around here that really liked him I do not remember her name. Her and Kairi fueded silently over who was going to take Kaoru's heart. That was decided at the Masquerade Ball at New Years when, wwhile hiding from me, Kairi and Kaoru were hiding under a table. Kaoru let out his feelings towards her and that's when I knew I was doomed. But hey, that's only my story. I bet I could look up worse."

"You've forgotten about me already, have you Artem-san? That's not what a girl wants to hear from a guy, even if she is engaged to someone else already," I say, as I enter the room with Erik.  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:43 pm
Sakuya looked in to the room "H-hello?" she said shyly into the room.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games