Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:01 pm
Jacob just gave a slight smile and nodded.

"You're welcome."

Unbeknownst to Cian, Inky floated behind his head and followed him, making goofy faces the entire time. Pinky was probably going to say something in her usual tattletelling manner, but Blinky just shook his head and rolled his eyes, gesturing for the other two to follow him to the kitchen for some cookies. If the little blue ghost wanted to get into mischief, let him. Usually it wasn't that bad anyway.

When Cian approached Eztli and spoke with him, the little ghost was still stealthily making silly expressions. Eztli tried to listen seriously, but eventually he broke down into muffled laughter.

"Wait, wait. You little monkey, I'm trying to listen to what he has to say!"

Eztli then plucked Inky out from behind Cian's head like a little sheet, and gently flung him away from them. The little ghost giggled as it rocketed into the next room.

"Sorry about that. Okay, so... you need my blood because... you think... Adira cares about me?"

He tried not to express anything to show how happy he was about that idea, trying not to even clear his throat in an obvious manner.

"Ah sure, but why my bloo... Oh, that plant mixture. I see. Okay, sure I'd be happy to help out."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 pm
"I am not insane enough to help you if I was hiding," Duran sat back and slumped in his chair eyes moving to the ceiling. "I am not saying you are not intelligent, but I do not know your level of scientific and mechanical related knowledge nor am I sure how dexterous you are with your hands even if I gave you instructions on how to do the last few steps to finish these little bugs...You also seem to have satisfactorily completed your training yesterday."

He sort of jumped in his chair as a light bulb seemed to pop up over his head. He held out his hands and two flash drive sized devices appeared in them much like how elite armor functions (whatever the user desires appears in front of them or in their hands in the position that they want as long as it is in storage). He seemed to mess with the settings on them and then aimed one at Nym and pressed a button. Something shot out of it and opened as it approached Nym into a net which entangled him.

Duran walked close to Nym and held up the device so that he could see it and pressed the same button he used to fire. The net undid itself from him and became compact again and retracted back into the device. "You and Nerissa can practice shooting each other with these until you become competent with your aim. If your stealth fails and you are discovered despite all the precautions I have tried to think up of and have the opportunity to catch Adira without endangering yourselves before you flee, you can use these to get her. I put them in a sort of practice mode. They actually do more than what you've seen... now where can you practice..."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 pm
Marcha meanwhile was very sneaky hiding and then ruthlessly shotting at her target from behind and hidden again before they turned around. If Salanio figured out that one could block with the little buckler like object strapped to his arm, he'd get hit less.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:32 am
Cian blinked at the "little monkey" comment and turned around. It seemed that there had been a ghost that followed him. He sighed, exasperated. ((Cian's expression is something akin to -.-)) He was very tired and every moment brought him closer to dawn. He could not be awake at dawn. He needed at least seven hours of rest even though he was a strong, old vampire. Daphne still needed ten full hours.
"I believe she cares for you, don't you? Why else would she have, ah, gone on a date with you?" Cian asked of Eztli, not meaning to pry, "Yes...Jacob said it will help her. It will calm her nightmares, and the like. He said it's more potent when it's mixed with the life force of those she cares about. I'm planning to ask the hounds and Daphne as well. I'm not sure if she knows me that well yet so I don't know if she cares." He chuckled, his eyelids dropping slightly. He silently cursed. It was almost time. "So...would you help? Just put the energy...or whatever your life force is inside this cup of mixture." He smiled charmingly.

------------------------

Meanwhile in her dream state, Adira was telling her father about the previous dream.
"It was weird, Daddy. I mean...I trust Eztli but...why did he have to be possessed by Heegh? Do I even care for him, Daddy? I mean...if I dream of him killing everybody..." She asked, slightly distressed. Eztli had helped her with many things since she'd been out of Hell...then there was the date. Adira blushed. "We went on a date, Daddy." She added
He glared, "You went on a date with a young man I don't even know?" He asked sternly, "Well...I suppose that's the only way. As for your dream, Adi...sometimes it's the people we care for the most that end up hurting us the most. You need to think if that's worth it. But you know my philosophy: Better to have loved and lost then not loved at all"
"Daddy, that's cliche. But thanks."

------------------------

Nym was about to tell Duran that he was very good with his hands--extremely steady, and dexterous--when he fell short. Duran was opening his hands. An item appeared in his palm, causing Nym to blink. Damn, he wished he could do that. Suddenly something was flying at the hell hound. He didn't have time to react. It was a net.

Nym turned panicked eyes upon Duran, unsure what the man wanted. He soon calmed down when he realized that Duran was telling him how to use the device. He nodded. "I see. Well, let me get Nerissa and we can go." The net retreated and Nym walked out of the room to quickly find Nerissa. He found his mate outside, glaring up at the birds. "Thinking of murder, Nee?"
"Birds. I am thankful they aren't like this in Hell." She responded.
"Mm...Yes, Nee, they are quiet irritating. We're going to practice with some new equipment now." he nodded toward the house so Nerissa followed him inside and to Duran's Laboratory.

Duran had just opened the portal when the two hounds came in. He handed Nym the gadget. The two hounds were about to step in when Nym turned to Duran, a question formed in his mind. "How do we get back?" He asked, "Or will it be open this entire time?"

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 pm
"Of course..."

Eztli took out one of his boomerangs, and made the blades jut out. He then carefully pricked one of his fingers, and let a drop of his blood drip into the glass. The mixture glowed for a moment, before returning to normal. It had emanated a sense of calm for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 pm
Duran reached in and closed the door and then reopened it. "You will be able to open the door and return unless something causes it to be most inopportune for you to come back... say someone unexpected comes by for example and I lock it for the time being."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 am
Cian smiled, "Thanks Eztli. Well...I must go ask Banquo, Ophelia and Daphne." He turned quickly and was almost instantly back to where his and Daphne's bed-in-a-box sat.
"Daphne?" He said softly, knowing full well she wasn't quite "sleeping as the dead" yet. He always found it funny that for her to truly fall into that level of sleep Cian had to be next to her.

"Hmmmph?" Daphne answered, hardly awake
"Well, my dear, I need some blood." There was no answer for Cian's mate. Cian sighed softly. "I doubt you're going to like this, sweet, but I need to get to bed too so I'm going to do this now without your consent...though I think you would give it if you were awake." There was still no answer. Cian shrugged and retrieved the knife he took from the kitchen. He set down the glass of water-potion and grabbed one of Daphne's wrists. He raised the knife to stab one of her fingers but was interrupted, causing him to jump and almost make a deeper stab than he intended. The wrist was ripped out of his hand.
"What the Hell do you think you're doing?!" Daphne demanded, her naturally red eyes (she took out her contacts for the night) glaring at her mate accusingly.
"My sweet I just need a drop of your blood. Just a drop."
"Why?" Daphne asked suspiciously.
"For Adira. he paused, Daphne's hand signaled the keep going movement and so he continued, "Jacob gave me this mixture to mix with water and the life energy of those dear to Adira. Eztli contributed some of his blood and I think the more people we have the better. After you, I plan to go to the hounds."
"Oh. Okay." Daphne dropped her previously raised body back into bed before offering her hand again, "Come to bed soon. I can't go to sleep without you. It's annoying." She made a face.
"Yes, my sweet." Cian responded. He nicked Daphne's finger and there was exactly one drop of blood before the wound healed. Cian guided the drop into the cup of water. The mixture fizzled with that calming sense again. Cian smiled. He really loved this alchemy. "I'll be right back." He said, kissing her cheek.

Cian moved away from his wife and came up to where Adira and her hounds were asleep. Two sets of eyes stared up at him--one amber, the other ice blue.

"We know."
"Go on and take it...then we can sleep better knowing she is calmed."
Cian nodded and nicked each of the hounds, allowing each drop of blood to go into the mixture. It seemed to be getting stronger and stronger. His grin broadened. Next it was time to wake the seductress up. He rested a hand on her shoulder and shook gently.

"Dad...I...." The succubus was cut off from continuing because suddenly she wasn't in the dream anymore.
Adira opened her eyes, "Wh--what?" She asked, surprised to see Cian hovering above her holding something.

"I need you to drink this, Adira." He said, offering the cup out to her. Adira took the glass and stared at it.
"What is it?" She asked, swishing it around in the cup.
"Jacob gave it to me. He said to mix it with water and have your dear ones put a drop of blood into it--Daphne, Banquo, Ophelia and Eztli contributed to it. The mixture is to help calm you down. We noticed you weren't, ah, sleeping very soundly. We thought this may help." He nodded to the glass.[
"Oh." Adira responded, staring at it again before looking up at Cian. He seemed to be waiting for her to drink it. She shrugged. These people wouldn't kill her. She drank the liquid. Immediately her body felt more relaxed, more tired. "Thank you." she said before lying back down. She fell asleep immediately.

Cian smiled down at the demoness and walked back to his own bed-in-a-box. He got in it and lied down. He brought down the light-proof lid and rolled on his side. "Good night, my darling." He murmured to Daphne, wrapping an arm around her waist. She moved her body snug against his and muttered something unintelligible. Cian smiled again before yawning and falling asleep.

------------------------

Nym tilted his ear toward Duran as he listened then nodded. "Okay. thanks." Nym responded, hoping they wouldn't be locked in the space. Nym hated being locked in places. He then grabbed Nerissa's hand and they walked through the portal door together.

The hounds looked around the space at first, checking out their surroundings, sniffing around in their heightened senses hound forms. When both male and female were satisfied, they turned back into their human forms and began training. Nym tried the gadget first in order to show Nerissa how to use it. He aimed for him mate and shot the net but it didn't go around her. He tried several more times before it worked. He recaptured the net the last time before allowing Nee to try the weapon. It took her several times to figure the device out as well but finally she got it. The hounds then started practicing with movement and speed. They were getting better and better at it.

The last fight ended with Nym caught in the device. They were both breathing hard by this point. A smile came upon Nym's lips.
"We got this." He said, his grin widening.
"We still need some work" Nerissa shrugged.
"Well, yes, but for our first time, we did well."
"I suppose" She hit the retract button and the net went flying back into the device. "Are we ready to go?" She asked.
"Yeah. Let's go." Nym answered, shaking out his body like a wet dog. The two walked up to the portal door and opened it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 pm
Morning came, and Sylin was awake sipping at some tea that Dieamos had fixed. The two demons were conversing with the pac ghosts apparently.

"No, Hell certainly isn't a nice place to go on vacation... er... Inky."

"Do they got llamas?!"

"No, Inky. No llamas. Though it has a llama like animal with multiple heads and tails with stingers. Breathes acid fog, very unpleasant. It's meat is rancid as well."

"Do you think you'll be able to get to Heaven one day?"

The demons fell silent for a moment.

"At the moment, I myself am uncertain of that prospect. I've been studying the book given to me by the soul guiders. It's a lot to take in at once...."

"Myself, well... I hadn't used to care if my existance became completely nulled. I used to enjoy what I did in Hell, punishing the Hellbound. Though, I've lost some of my taste for that. Milaku is very adverse to hellish things, particularly after her time forced with the Niearcim. She tries to help guide me to be a better individual I believe, as well as herself.

...mostly due to fatherly emotions I have for the girl, I believe I would want to wind up in the same afterlife as her, so I am making very valid attempts to change some of my old ways of thinking. Seeking revenge and enjoying the torment of wrongdoers being one of them."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 am
BlackMN
Marcha meanwhile was very sneaky hiding and then ruthlessly shotting at her target from behind and hidden again before they turned around. If Salanio figured out that one could block with the little buckler like object strapped to his arm, he'd get hit less.

Eventually, Salanio finally got the hang of things, even learning how to block. Still not the greatest of shots, he still managed to avoid being absolutely dead last on the scoreboard when the game was over... by maybe one or two ranks out of a number of players. When they finished with zero gravity laser tag...

"So... anything else you want to show me that's interesting?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:00 am
Duran was resting on his bed when they came back apparently napping from his all nighter and then being at it for over half the day. Physically he was still fine, but his mind needed a little rest from all the concentrating, problem solving, and thinking he had been doing. A little note was left strategically for them to see it upon exiting revealing that it was alright to wake him if they needed something.

-----

Marcha got second place. She had the least amount of points against her than first but first place had more successful shots to make up the difference from how many times they were hit to beat her score. 1st place however hadn't hit her once. They got most of their score from Sal.

She was still pretty proud of herself however she didn't try to rub it in with Salanio. He at least appeared to be overall amused despite his disappointment from not doing too well. When asked if she wanted to show him something else that's interesting she jumped on his back, nommed on his neck a little before kissing it, and pointed for him to walk onward. She was indeed a bit hyper.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:58 pm
Salanio stumbled a bit, though it was more out of surprise than anything else. He almost protested laughingly, until she nommed and kissed his neck.

...Was he supposed to be feeling this way? It was such an increase of positive emotion and energies. His mind swirled, dark thoughts had been pushed aside. He was finding this more entertaining than hunting down a kill...

...Which begged the question? Was this supposed to be the norm? Was he deprived? Most likely, all things considered with Heegh, but still... He was a type of hellish creature...

Mentally shaking off the questions, he walked in the direction Marcha had pointed at, noticing they were nearing a ball pit they had passed coming in earlier for laser tag. He was able to deduce what it was for, play mostly... and an idea formed in his head. He swerved directions suddenly while still hanging onto Marcha, and "fell" into the pit, causing them to sink deep into the well of plastic spheres. He actually laughed as he thought he heard her giggle and shriek a bit. He was having fun alright... he would dread having to return back to Hell.

...No. He didn't want to go back.

It had been lingering in his mind for some time now since he'd met Duran and Marcha. Did this mean he wanted to be... "good?" He still wasn't sure on that either. But didn't want to go back to Hell.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he unconsciously made the resolve to find a way to keep from going back there, even if it meant abandoning his pack.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 pm
Adira slept for some time more before waking suddenly with a yawn. She stretched out her body and sat up. The hounds looked up at her, their intelligent eyes were apprehensive.
"Good morning you two." she said with a smile, reaching a hand to her head to shake some of her wavy hair to tame it.

"Good morning." Banquo answered, watching his ward.
"Hello,"Ophelia said, "How did you sleep?" The hound knew full well her mistress had spent the better part of the night tossing and turning.
"Not well." Adira answered, lifting her shoulder in a half shrug, "At first, at least. After Cian came by with the potion, I didn't dream at all. It was odd, actually. Right before that I had a calming dream with my father in it. The nightmare stopped right in the middle and all of the sudden I was sitting with my father talking. It was almost like old times." A frown touched upon her features. She really missed her father.
"We miss him too, Adira." Banquo commented, remembering when he and Ophelia showed up at Adira and her father's home and the man took them in.
"He was a good man."Ophelia agreed with a nod.
"Sometimes it's hard to believe he's gone." Adira sighed, "But he is. Don't bother telling me he lives on in my heart; I know." She turned and put on her feet on the floor, facing the hounds fully now. "What do you think is for breakfast?" She asked with a smile, tucking the memories of her father away for now. The demoness stood and stretched again, pushing up on her toes and raising her arms over her head.

------------------------

Nym and Nerissa were tired when they returned to Duran's home. Nerissa let out a yawn, her mouth opening widely. Nym took her hand and led her back to the room they were sharing. Once they were inside with the door closed, he turned to face Nee. He let go of her hand to wrap his arms around her thin waist. He brought his lips to the poison hound's lips and let them linger there for a moment.
Nerissa kissed her mate back for a moment before pulling away. "Bed time." she said with a tired sigh. She extracted herself from Nym's grasp and disrobed, putting on comfier clothes that Duran had given her to wear to bed. She got into the bed, pulling the covers up.
Nym nodded to his mate's wishes, more than a little disappointed. He followed her example, changing into better sleep clothes. He climbed on the bed after her and snuggled into it. He pulled Nerissa to him, kissing her hair. "Good night." He said before falling asleep.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm
Galantros was one of the only other people awake at the moment, alongside the two demons Sylin and Dieamos. They greeted Adira and her hounds warmly, while Galantros cooked some pancakes in the kitchen.

"Morning. Breakfast'll be done in a little while, though there's some roasted serpent brute left over from when Dieamos cooked last night in the fridge. Help yourself!"

Sylin seemed to be having a slight conversation with some of the pac-ghosts still, while Dieamos was simply nursing a small cup of coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm
Marcha squeezed him and gave him another kiss on the neck. She let go and popped her head above the balls and waited for him to come up and pushed several of them over his head when he did.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm
Adira grinned at Sylin and Dieamos, "Hello," She said shyly to her brethren demons. She turned her smile to Galantros. "Thank you." She responded, "Pancakes should be just fine though. As much as I would love to snack on the roasted serpent brute, my body protests if I have too many rich foods in such a short amount of time." She sat in one of the chairs, "Can I help in any way?"She pulled her messy hair up and knotted it, although the knot didn't last long. Layers of hair came tumbling down. Adira gave up on it quickly.
Banquo sat down on the floor near Adira, itching his face with a paw, "How did you sleep, Galantros?" Banquo asked of the half reaper, his head tilting to the side.
Ophelia went to go investigate the aromatic smell of coffee. "What is that stuff?" she asked Dieamos, her nose sticking up to allow her to get a better smell.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games