Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Sheesh! It's people like you that make kids hate geezers... Party's just warming up WHOOP, THERE IT IS! xd

Below me is tired and wants to go to bed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:30 pm
Man, I just can't seem to keep my eyes open. I am sooo tired. I think I'll just head on out and go to bed. *starts to head for the door ... *

Below me doesn't want Eileen to leave yet.  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:32 pm
Eileen! You can't leave yet! The bartender just made up a new drink just for you!!!!!! Come on, you have to at least try it before you leave! *drags Eileen to the bar*

Below me is the bartender.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:33 pm
NOOOOOOO! Eileen…don't go yet. The party is just getting started. Here *hands her a super sized Red Bull* drink this. This will help.

Below me helps get Eileen to the dance floor.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:51 pm
*Catches Eileen's other arm and helps Psyzapp two-step her on to the floor*
Below me wants to sing Karaoke  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Good evening everyone, I will grace you guys ears with my lovely voice. 3nodding Make sure you guys sing along with me YEAH! ::selects a song and starts singing::

Below me loves my singing wants to sing a duet with me  

Maria71327

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 am
OOOOOOOO…ME…ME…PICK ME! You sing like an ANGEL! I LOVE that song! I wanna sing too!

Below me wants to sing too, but is too drunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Yeshhh, I should shing wish you, but isht might hursh yer earsh.

Below me thinks I need to sober up  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Ummm, Brat? Hey, why don't you sit down over here & have some coffee? *pushes a LARGE cup of coffee toward her*

Below me offers to help sober Brat up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 pm
From Russia, With Love. Enjoy

* Slides Brat a glass filled with some multicolored liquid, wildly foaming and bubbling all over the brim. *

Below me is highly cautious of whats in this mystery drink.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:20 pm
*pulls drink away from Brat* Uh, Brat, I don't think you want THIS drink. Have the coffee, it's better for 'ya.

Below me really wants Storm's bubbling concoction and drinks it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:54 am
The person below me is a really amazing person to choose being a part of Gaia & this great guild! 3nodding

Misty Marina

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 am
LOL!! Ok, if you say so....

*bows and does a model wave before blowing kisses to all her adoring fans* I love you all and I wouldn't be here without you!! Thank you for playing with me in this great guild!! *bows and blows more kisses*

The person below me is my assistant  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Ahh…Miss Wiccan, here is the latte you ordered done to you specifications. Lets go over your schedule of public appearances, shall we *sits on comfy chair and fires up the laptop* You have a book signing on Monday from 1 to 4. Tuesday you promised Brad Pitt you'd work out with him at the gym bright and early. You have a lunch date with Ron Howard regarding the part in his new movie (and might I add with your talent you should hold out for more money). Dinner with Barbara Walters and she just will not get off my back about interviewing you! Wednesday you have a hair appointment and it's spa day (YIPPEE). Thursday you have to go to the big charity event and silent auction for the Cancer Society so we had best go shopping for a new gown. Friday Paris Hilton wants to go out clubbing, but I told her you REFUSE to be her new BFF and to quit whining! WHEW…hope you got all that. Now let's hurry…the limo will pick you up any minute. We can't be late to the photo shoot for Elle Magazine. *rushes Miss Wiccan out into the limo*

Below me can't believe how in demand Miss Wiccan is and they forgot to take her picture and get her autograph.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:43 pm
Wow I can't believe its-
* Mad mob tramples Quietstorm in mid-sentence.*

Uhh.. well at least I'm-
* 2nd mad mob tramples QuietStorm in mid-sentence. (They stopped for directions) *

Below me calls a paramedic  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games