Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Dazeray smiled encouragingly.
"Stop speculating, it isn't something to make you worry."
Dazeray sighed and took a sip of her water. She set it down and fidgeted with her hands.
"When I was little, I was always a delicate child. My mother and father were buffawed that I was so subject to injuries. When they sent me to the clinic," Dazeray stumbled on the last word, "They were hoping the 'doctors' would do something about it. As they examined my wings and my abilities with animals, they realized something. A normal child has balanced strength in their limbs. I was different. All of my power, strength, and agility were in my wings. They fixed it a little - they had to so I could survive the tests - and they some-what strengthened my muscles."
Dazeray bit her lip.
"I was still weak though. I am still weak. I am strong enough, but I have little to no power behind my punches."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Valis drove to the hotel he was staying at and went up to his room on the 14th floor which was really the 13th he grinned as he sat down on the couch the walls of each room where covered in knives that would make jack the ripper green with envy. Valis took one of te knives on the wall and went into the kitchen whewre he had a girl of about 22 tied up, she looked at him with pleading green eyes but Valis just smiled and slashed her thort open and then he started to cut up her remains into smaller and smaller objects he then put said remains into a sandwhich and on his way back to the living room he got a beer from the table he sat down ate and drank humming its a great day to be alive

Wildear17

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:57 pm

"Protect the weak." Diz mumbled to himself in a little more then a whisper berfore shaking his head. "So you're more or less like a swan? As in you could do some major damage with your wings but other then that you don't have much physical strength?" He queried rather intrested in the subject. "If that's the case why didn't you just release your wings and break his leg or somethi... Oh yeah, I forgot you're a crusader... Not supposed to do that sort of thing."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Dazeray giggled, "We Crusaders don't really have rules. The only one that really matters is to not kill out of whim."
Dazery tilted her head and smiled at him.
"Besides that, there were a lot of people at the bar, and my wing-span is quite large. I could have hurt someone that was innocent."
Dazeray slipped her hand in Diz's and squeezed it once before standing, "I am grateful though. Really, I am."
Dazeray stretched her arms and looked around, apparently done talking for the moment.
"Um, I need to go to the bathroom. Where is it?"

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:16 pm

"Out the door take a left and it's the third door on your right." Diz replied and sat back on the sofa allowing his arms to rest on the back of it. He watched as she left then turned his attention to Kimo who was still asleep on the sofa. Cute cat, it's a shame he he hates me so much I think we'd get on great. Diz thought to himself as he stroked the sleek black fur of Kimo's back. He smiled slightly as he remembered what he had done to the drunk in the bar and knowing how much of a shock he would get once he woke up in the bathroom of the bar. Diz had carved the word rapist into the man's forehead after knocking him unconcious in the bathroom along with his name on the man's chest.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Dazeray turned on the faucet and splashed her face. The warm water felt good on her cold skin, and she suddenly found herself thinking about Emma.
Emma would love Diz... Dazeray thought sadly as she remembered her little sister.
The memory of Emma's chubby little face, dimples, and bouncy brown curls were almost enough to ruin Dazeray's momentary happiness.
I'm not home-sick. I just miss Emma. She will be 3 in December I think.
Dazeray shrugged and left the bathroom.
I can't think of her right now, I'll only get depressed. The whole reason I joined the Crusaders was so that I could train in fighting - so that I could protect her when I take her back someday. Someday...
Dazeray's thoughts ended ubruptly as she turned the corner and entered the room where Diz was sitting. He lounged against the couch in a relaxed manner. Dazeray felt a smile trace her mouth.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Diz sat there still stroking Kimo's soft fur with a slight smile across his face. "Y'know Kimo I really don't like cats but you are something else." He mumbled not realising Dazeray had walked back into the room. "Sometimes I wish I had the power to understand animals, it would definitly make life interesting." Diz continued on talking to the still asleep cat. Finally he noticed Dazeray standing in the doorway and his face went slightly red. "Err... How long were you standing there?"
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Dazeray tucked a white strand off hair behind her ear.
"Only a minute." she surpressed the urge to snicker.
Dazeray walked in and stood only a few feet from them.
"Did you know that you have a wolf spider infestation in your bathroom? I could sense that they have at least 2 egg sacks at the present." Dazeray said, trying to change the subject so that he wouldn't feel embarrassed.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:09 pm

"Spiders, eh? That could be awkward..." Diz replied slghtly uneasy. "Now where did I put that flamethrower?" Diz mumbled jokingly as he pretended to look round the room and giving her a slight grin. "Dazeray You seem to remember more about that place then I do, would I be correct in saying that?" He asked sheepishly as he looked at her. "Maybe you can explain something to me?"
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Dazeray bit her lip, but this time it bled a little. She sighed and sucked on it.
"What do you want me to explain?"

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:40 pm

"Follow me. It'll be easier to show you..." He replied standing up and leading the way to another room. The room was empty except for one item and that was something he hadn't stolen yet he hadn't paid for either, he was unsure where he had got it from all he knew was that he didn't have it before he got put into the clinic yet he had it once he was out of there. Showing her the small locket encased by glass Diz looked at Dazeray. "How did I end up with this?" He asked. "It contains a picture but I've only just realised who the picture was of..."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Dazeray gasped and stared at the locket. She exhaled sharply, realizing that she had been holding her breath. More flashbacks exploded through her head. She grabbed Diz's arm, steadying herself.

"What is this for?"
"Remember taking this picture? Well, I put it in a locket so you would always remember me!"
"That is...weird."
"Oh, shush! What do you know about 'weird'?"
"We are weird!"

Dazeray gasped again as her head cleared. She looked up at Diz and instantly felt like collapsing.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm

"Are you okay?" Diz asked concerned as he helped Dazeray steady herself. "You looked like you were about to pass out again for a moment there." Diz continued keeping hold of her arm.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Dazeray swallowed and nodded.
"I'm fine. I just had...sort of a flashback."
Dazeray pulled herself up and stared at his face intently, comparing it to the face in her flashback.
Did I imagine that? she thought curiously.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Diz raised his eyebrow slightly and stared back at her. "ou know what it before I've even showed you it, don't you?" He asked already knowing the answer. Diz lowered his eyebrow thinking for a moment. "If you don't wish to speak on it, trust me, I understand." He continued scratching his head slightly.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games