Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:42 pm
Sophia was amazed at what happened with the staff. She watched with bewilderment in her eyes. she luaghed lightly when Yuki threw the pillow at Jin. She did agree that the sence was a little cliche. "You're quite welocme Jin, even though it was your magic that granted you the staff." She said softly.
((Thanks for that gorgous flower!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 pm
(No problem! I thought you might like it! It's the most beautiful flower in all of Gaia!)

Well, when you put it THAT way, Sophia-chan, it sounds like I meant to be cliche. Cliches are so........well, cliche. I'm not big on them, but still that pillow DID hurt. I think it knocked a screw loose, XP. Aside from that, I'm fine. Oh, I meant to ask, Princess Yuki, if you are a member of French royalty, why are you attending Ouran Academy? This place IS for the rich and high class, but I've never heard of royalty attending here. It's interesting, and you are a lot of fun, but I'm curious to know why.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm
Sophia smiled as Jin adressed Yuki. Sophia calmly went over to the table and sat down. She poured her another cup of tea, put a few spoonfuls of sugar into it and watched people chat away. Sophia had always preferred to watch crowds then perticapate on them. It was nothing personal, she just felt a bit awkward. So she watched everyone chat and laugh, occasionally giggling at a few funny conversations she would hear.

((thank you again, the flowers you send me are beautiful and now mt avi is so pretty!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 pm
((man i'm gone for a day and miss a whole page!! god! lol))
"Nice! So now you have some new powers you can fight wi- heh.... nothing!" sweatdrop Kaana laughed and sighed. "When is Tamaki-kun coming back?  

Kaana-Chan

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:05 am
Yuki laughed as Jin warned Sophia of the pillows. "I'm not that mean!" She laughed again. "And if you have any screws lose, that was before the pillow hit you!" She teased. When he asked her why she was attending she blinked and leaned back, thinking to herself. "Weeell...I was homeschooled at first...but I found it too boring...and since it was just me and my cousin, I found it lonesome, so I convinced my parents to let me come here!" She finished, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 am
"I see. You used to go to homeschool? Some of my friends from America are homeschooled. They say it's lonesome too."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 am
Yuki nodded. "Yeah, it was. It was just me and my cousin after all...If I'm right, she's in France right now-"
The doors flew opened and a black haired blur flew into the room, tackling Yuki to the ground. "YUKI-CHAN! MON AMI! EST-CE QUE TU MA MANQUE?" The black hair girl yelled.
Yuki pushed her off. "W-when did you get here, Koku?"
Koku blinked and sat up. "Umm...I enrolled yesterday, and today's my first actual day..." She jumped up and waved to everyone. "Hey! I'm Koku!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 am
"Nice to meet you, Koku-san. I'm Michi Yuzuki."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 am
Koku smiled at the girl and nodded. "Nice to meet you too, Michi!" She looked around the room. "So, what're you guys doing here? Il semble pas tres amusant..."
Yuki rolled her eyes at the french bit. "We are documenting Jin and Sophia, slash waiting for the prince Tama-senpai."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 am
Sophia was drinking her tea and listening to Yuki explain about her heritage. She heard her talk about her cousin who should be in Frace when, almost n que a dark haired girl burst in.Sophia smiled brightly at the energetic girl that burst through the door and plowed over Yuki. Sophia heard Koku speak in French and her smile widened. She waited until her and her cousin were finished speking before Sophia got up and calmly went over to Yuki's cousin. She extened her hand and smiled politely. "Bonjour Mademoiselle, je suis Sophie, le plaisir de vous rencontrer." Sophia greeted kindly. Her accent a little iffy.

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 am
Koku blinked in suprise at the new girl. She smiled widely and shook her hand. "Bonjour! Ma nom est Koku...mais tu savais ca deja...ha ha." She turned to look at her cousin. "Pourquoi tu mavais pas dite que on avait un autre personne francais ici?"
Yuki blinked in suprise before smiling sheepishly. "I didn't know...but I suggest you talk less french...you might confuse the others."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:10 am
"Y-Yeah...I only speak Japanese and American. My cousin Izumi can speak French..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 am
"Exactly!" Yuki said, pointing at Michi. "Now. Speak. Normal." She said to her cousin, poking her with each word.
"Owie! Alright, alright! I'll stop with the french." Koku pouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 am
"que?"  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 am
Sophia smiled and went back to the table and sat down quietly. She waited until Yuki and Koku were done talking before explaining her knowledge of the French language. "I took a few french classes and taught myself a little through some books. Ouran would be more willing to look at you for an exchange student if ou spoke three languages." She said softly. She sipped her tea quietly. "I think it is such a pretty language." She continued softly.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games