Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm
Leon looked back at Reed trying to put together an understandable response. "Not exactly, no." Leon scrathed his head for a moment before elaborating. "I mean they used to change red whenever I lost control of my demon side, but they always changed back to blue. I think it might have been something to do with that stuff the vampires injected me with." He said thoughtfully keeping his voice low so that the other people around the store wouldn't be able to hear them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 pm
Arias nodded and turned to walk down the hall and towards the elevator.
"Well, I have to go hunt. I can eat human food but it isn't very satisfying. So, you can come if you want. Its not like there is much else to do."
She held the elevator door open for Deston, "Coming?"

Zeke walked over the Frank, the 'blacksmith' of the Immortal Hunters. He took care of repairing and sharpening everyone's weapons. Currently, he was cleaning and sharpening Zeke's colossal sword.
"Frank, are you near done?"
"Almost, boss. I took the liberty of adding some strength potions into the fire that I was using with your sword. It should come in handy."
Zeke nodded, "Thank you, Frank. I'll be back for Arzul later."
He turned on his heel and walked out of the cavern into the phone booth elevator. He pressed a code of numbers again and the elevator shot up. He came out onto the city street not much later.
"Now is a wonderful chance to go observe some of those people."

Avelyst

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 pm
"You mean that weird orange crap?" Reed glanced around the store to make sure no one was looking, "Might have been a magic catalyst that speeds up your demon powers." Reed turned to face the store window, "Is it just me or is the air getting heavier?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:31 pm
*He stands in the shadows of a near by alley watching people carry on their daily business. Once night falls he will be able to feed.*  

Louis Choiseul

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 pm
Deston stood there in the hallway for several moments, appearing like he was seriously debating whether or not to go with Arias when the decision was obvious. He moved after a few minutes, walking toward the elevator and popping inside next to Arias. The demon remained quiet in the elevator, which was beginning to feel much too hot to him. He let out a soft sigh, reaching out with his powers just enough to start dropping the already cool temperature. Deston was really starting to strain himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 am
Leon listened to Reed's thoughts on what the orange liquid he was injected with could've been. "You may be right." He said quietly as he turned to face the window with Reed. "Somethings happening... And from this feeling it doesn't bode well for any of us." He replied quickly grabbing a dark blue hooded jumper with an odd looking burning skull on it and a pair of black jeans. Leon paid for the items and got changed in the changing cubical in the store, once changed he handed his old clothing over to the assistant and asked that they dispose of them for him. He walked over to the window and looked out.

"What the hell is this?" Blaze said as the beast crashed against the glass of it's room. He examined the label just above the huge window which read: "Sgt. Steve Palmer. (Human)". Huh? This thing is... Human? The vampire thought to himself as he continued to examine the monster. "Is this the one we injected with the same syrum as we did with the half demon?"

Strife stood looking at a chart as his brother looked at what they had created, his enjoyment of these events were easily seen spread across his face in a menacing grin. "That is correct, Blaze. The half demon seemed to grow stronger with it where humans seem to mutate after a short period." He replied still looking at the chart. "This human has not only mutated but now has three times his previous agility and speed and is now around fifteen times stronger. I suggest taking it to the city and releasing it there."

"I agree we should get the helicopters ready for transport." Blaze replied.

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am
Davian sighed as Leon walked away. "So... Sage, right?" Davian asked knowing he was correct. "Would you do me the honour of taking me on a tour of this city?" the demon asked with a wide friendly smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 am
Arias turned her head slightly to look at Deston. He looked almost bored - again. It was obvious he was focusing on something, though. Arias sighed and clutched the long jacket close.
"Are you ok?"
She blinked her large red eyes as the elevator doors openned.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm
Deston blinked and looked at Arias when she spoke to him, his brain comprehending her question a few seconds later than it should have. He nodded when he realized that she had asked about his condition.
"Oui, I'm alright." The demon replied, his French accent making the statement sound a little funny.
He waited for Arias to exit the elevator first, partially from courtesy and partially because he didn't want to move out of the cold he'd created just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm
Arias smiled at him and stepped out of the elevator. She walked out the door and paused on the sidewalk.
"Ok, we are going to be going to the south side of the forest. There is some pretty good game there. I'll shift once we are under the cover of the trees. Let's go."
She starting walking at a brisk pace.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 pm
Deston followed Arias out of the elevator, exiting the lift just seconds before the doors started closing. He was gonna miss the cold of it. The demon merely nodded when she said something about going to the forest and about her shifting there. So she changed into a wolf at will...was that normal? For some reason Deston couldn't remember. He followed after her, finding some trouble in keeping the same pace due to the strain and fatigue he was battling. Oh right...and hunger. Well, this would be interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:40 pm
Arias barely spoke a word as they walked. She was careful not to touch him, though. A few moments later they entered into the forest. Without hesitation, she ran behind a tree, pulled off the jacket, and shifted to a huge, white wolf. Arias walked out from behind the tree and lowered her head to eye-level with Deston.
I hope it won't bother you to see me hunt. It can get messy sometimes.
She sniffed the air in front of him curiously. All of her senses were 50x enhanced in her wolf form. He smelled of the same foreign soil and of pine.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 pm
Deston was glad of the break in walking when they finally reached the forest and headed for the nearest shade he could find while Arias shifted forms. He blinked a few times when she came out as a ginormous white wolf, finding himself glad that she was on his side and that he was in his present "mood." None of the demon's other "moods" would react well to seeing that. He shook his head when she spoke of hoping that her hunting wouldn't bother him. With what Deston had seen in his lifetime, deer guts were nothing.
"Non. It won't bother me." He replied honestly.
Well, if it was someone he was attached to getting rended to shreds it might bother him, but as far as he knew there wasn't anyone he cared about that much at the moment. Maybe that would change in the company of others maybe not.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:08 pm
Arias turned and leaped gracefully over a log. She started into a run, smelling the air for any scent of a herd.
You better run if you are going to keep up, french boy.
She padded silently, a smell of deer reaching her nose. Her maw curled around her fangs into a snarl.
Here we go.
She leapt forth out of the trees, silently tackling a buck in the clearing.

Zeke walked towards the hotel. It was the last place he had seen the two girls and the two boys go. He smiled to himself as he rode up the elevator. He stepped out and made his way down the hall. He stopped at a room and knocked on the door.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:57 pm
After everyone left, Ebony had stayed where she was, allowing her mind to wander. Her head jerked up as she heard a knock at the door. Annoyed at being interrupted she got up and slammed the door open. "What?" she nearly shouted. Noticing who it was she nearly slammed the door closed, barely restraining herself. "What do you want? Make this quick, I'm in a piss poor mood." she said, unnoticably placing a magic barrier in the doorway.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games