Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:08 pm

*hatukiri now knowing how truely serious this situation was, he ignored the little parisite called Dark and focused on the confersation about the new ominous arrival they were expecting soon... *

*he also understood that Phylum's aura was making everyones' barriers on their auras to dissipate; from the powerful pure blood Aya to a puppet such as Scanda*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 pm

"That is no excuse, if those old bastards had any decency within them, then they would have connected me as well!", Chief walked around her desk to pace. "know that I am not angry with you Hetu, but what they did was just plain spit." Still fuming Chief took notice of the dark wave that seem to have hit the room, she turned around but saw nothing, she knew he was coming but when and where was still a mystery. "so what else did the crock pots say?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:43 pm
Dark gave a snare, "Phylum is nothing but another playground bully with a huge ego," he stepped over to Mega's desk and lend over grab her by the arm, stopping the pacing. "your going to wear a hole into the floor love."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:39 pm

User ImageNick entered the ball room filled with lights, food and music. He was somehow unaffected by the aura of Phylum. That was because Ra was countering it the whole time. His hatred was stronger than Phylum's insanity. Nick motioned towards the balcony and Ra materialized behind him. "Looks like another one has joined us tonight. Don't take this fool lightly. That insane piece of trash is tricky."
Nick looked at the dark horizon. "I know, I know. There's always a party crasher somewhere."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:14 pm

*both junes entered the ball room. the first stood by the window shyly, looking out. the other immediately danced with whomever she could find. their gowns were complete opposites. both continued until it was over*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:27 pm

"all they said was that we just have to think of a way to lock him away like we did before. and chief dont think of them so badly after all you never approach them honorably, you treat them as if they were old school friends sweatdrop but they have been here since the beginning of time it self."  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 pm

*looks up at RA-IEM* well i should get ready for the Ball. Again i apologize for yelling. *I walk around the corner and a light quickly surounds me then disappears and i walk back with my dress on, then smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Chief looked at Hetu as her eyes grew completely black, "don't ever defend those low-life-bastards to me ever again.," Chief looked at Dark's hands and he immediately moved them off of her. "Ok guys we have guests in the ballroom, we can have this discussion after the party. Hetu your number is 7, Dark your 2, and Hatu 4 " As she passed out tags with there numbers on them. Her eyes turned back to normal she allowed the others to follow her as they left the office and headed for the ballroom.

Inside she greeted Nick, and both Junes. "Good Evening everyone, sorry we're late we had a bit of a,..well lets just say an incident, but all that can wait for now lets party." Chief looked around to make sure everything was in order then noticed the demon and Ra, he gave her a mocking smile which had her clinching her fists. But she ignored him for now and spoke to the demon and June."Well hello there, its rare to catch a demon and her human walking around all at once." she raised a brow in question, "nevertheless welcome, Nick you have the number 8; June 6 and Demon 5," passing them their tags, "please guys wear them were we can all see, I'll show you how" she placed her 10 on her and she grabbed the forum of Ra for a little chat.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Diyske

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 pm

*during the few seconds Scarlet went to change her dress RA-IEM got a call from the masters, and he was to attend a meeting with them asap. he had no time to say bye considering the matter of the upcoming threat, so no sooner than the second Scarlet had left RA-IEM was unfortunately gone temporarily.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:53 pm

*saw that RA-IEM was gone and chuckled* see you later as well. *walked out side to get fresh air and sat by the lake looking up that the sky*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm

*hetu had never heard chief use that tone of voice with her, so she decided to say no more, and greeted guest as did chief*

*hetukiri saw the girl called June, that she belived she heard Chief and Dark talking about. Even though never formally introduced, Hetukiri walked up to her and said a friendly* " HELLO!!!"

*after this she walked towards Nick to complement him on his attire*^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 pm

*hetukiri had requested that RA-IEM was summoned for the ball, hetu would summon him her self if only she had the power to. So doing his best to keep his little sister happy hatukiri walked towards the lake out side to fulfill his sisters wish, but he stopped when he saw a young woman sitting out there*

"umm... the balls inside ya kno!!" *he said playfully*
"i know people are dying in there for a beauti like your self to walk in there and lighten the atmosphere a bit" *he said with a smile*  

hatukiri

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Dark followed Mega outside of the office and seeing that Nick and the Junes had already arrived. "Nick, Ra, June, June," he gave a charming smile for the ladies and pounded Nick's fists. "umm...I would pound your Ra but you seem to be missing one.", quickly sliding over to the Junes to avoid his wrath. "Ladies might I say you two are looking very nice tonight," Dark gave a bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

*still looking up at the sky i replied* oh i know, and thank you but i just want some fresh air is all. *looks down then at the young man and smiled back, i stood up and stared out at the lake as if waiting for something, something i myself didn't know*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm

"ok" *he replied* "sooooooo.... would you like me to keep you company until you are ready to return inside?" *trying not to sound to desprate he quickly followed up with saying* "y..you know just in case any one trys to attack you out here by your self!!!" ^^  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games