Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 pm
Sara straddled him and gave him a silly look. "Oh come on. Calm down. It's not like i'm going to kill you." She said as she leaned over him. She didn't understand why he was being weird now when earlier he had been ready to kill her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:58 pm
Kridu then became confused, "Wait.... is there something that I missed?" He asked, trying to understand why she said that shes not going to kill me. The words didn't make him restoration, they brought confusion to his mind.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 pm
"Because you look like you are expecting me to kill you... You look kinda like i felt when you were trying to kill me." She said getting off of him since he seemed confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 pm
Kridu cocked his head to the side and looked around. He then looked back her and said, "I don't see any other person around here that looks like me." Sound confused. He then asked, "Why do you say that I was going to kill you? I don't recall anything like that, I remember somehow falling asleep and wakeing up in your bed with you at my side."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 pm
Kridu. Just trust me, you were calling me a witch and trying to kill me before i knocked you out. I'm fine with it. Okay?" She asked as she stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Kridu started to get angry, "Wait a minite here! Your blameing me for something that I have no recloection of, and another thing is that the last thing I remember was that I fell asleep and somewhere along the line someone put me on a bed." He stood up and stared her down, "So next time when you start blameing me for something, have some god for saken proof other than your own words." He then turned around and march back to the school, swareing under his breath.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:59 pm
Sara stood and watched him leave with tears on her cheeks. She had no proof except her memories and a bruise she had gotten from when she had been running from him. She fell backward and wondered what had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm
Kridu, still curseing, but now at the top of fhis lungs inside of the school. "WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M TRYING TO KILL THEM!" He yelled, then he started punching the closest wall. He kept at it till his knuckles started to bleed. Even then he didn't stop till his whole hand was covered in his own blood.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas