Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:27 pm
Tomoyo shrugged. She cringed a bit, holding her shoulder. It would be closed in a bit and given about 3 days there would be a nice scar. "Nah, we're all skin and bones... And wings and claws and.. Whatever the hell Daniel's made of..." She said. Blanche looked at her and walked over. "Where did you come from?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm
Daniel's brain was working on repairing itself and he blinked his eyes open to only darkenss and tight spaces. He scrambled to his feet and felt each wall. "Uah! It's dark! Walls closing in on me!" Then he blinked, tilting his head to the side and sank down to the floor. "Am I dead...is this what death looks like? I imagined it...different than this...brighter and happier...maybe I'm not in heaven?" He gasped and wildly banged on the walls. "There's no way I'm in heaven! Heaven is brighter! and has more space! Ah!"

Icarus nodded shyly to the new girl then heard Daniel wail pitifully in the closet. "We have...problems... but we're not a street gang or anything that might hurt you." She said to Destiny, scratching her head, thinking. "Now...as for how to fix him...I might have an idea...but it's a long shot."  

CalypsoNakamura

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:21 pm
check it out!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm
Collin smiles at the other girl and he smiles at icarus  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 pm
Icarus pondered for a few. "usually, don't crazy people get thrown into a cold shower to cool them off? maybe, if we can get Daniel in a tight enough hold, we can get him into one. It could either heal him...or kill him...but we'll never know unless we try right?"

Daniel was whacking his head into the wall. He had torn off part of the skin on his face and arms, revealing metalic body oarts underneath his smooth skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 pm
collin nods and smiles, "I can hold him icarus."  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm
"Alright...jsut be careful...you've seen what he can do to Tomoyo..."

Daniel laughing insanely and whacked his head on the wall again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:44 am
Collin opens the door to the closet and grabs Daniel hauling him out and trapping his limbs against his body, keeping him basically immobile  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:02 am
Tomoyo growled something about not being hurt, but it was lost under her breath, but watched. Blanche came up to them, in case she could be of help.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:30 pm
Daniel yelled and struggled, trying to get himself free. "Let me go! I won't let you kill me!" he snarled.

Icarus went into the bathroom and turned on the water, making it freezing cold.

Daniel heard the water and started freaking out even more. "What are you doing?! No! Let me go!"  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 pm
collin drags him into the bathroom, trying to dodge his struggles, he throws him into the shower, making him stand under it and gets soaked in the process  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:26 pm
Daniel screamed and struggled even harder. "No! It burns! Stop it! You're kiling me! Stop it!"

Icarus gulped nervouslay and prayed that it worked.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:25 am
collin slips and falls on his knees and somehow manages to keep daniel somewhat under the water  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 am
Sparks flickered on the exposed metalics on his face and arms, making him scream more. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 pm
Collin looks back at icarus "What do i do?!?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games