Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
"Training you for what?" She said. Hana was still half asleep so her brain wasn't functioning fully yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Soli smiled at him,"There's a breathing one,"she started laughing and went back to her training.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:07 pm
((Thanks for the friggin recap. Is it IGNORE RECAP REQUEST DAY?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Training you for what?" She said. Hana was still half asleep so her brain wasn't functioning fully yet.

"Train me so I can be a man." he hoped that explaination would suffice

((brb 2 hours crying ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image
"you are a man, Brago. You just need to find out what kind of man you are and the kind of man you want to be." She told him, starting to wake up.

(( i would give a recap if i knew what was going on.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 pm
((Alright. I'm just aggravated because I'm being ignored in 5 different RPs AND am reading about stupid asses that banned books.))  

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:30 pm
(( i know how that goes. people do that to me in real life.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm
just recap for Kroenig just read Page 44 to know what happened page 45 is about How Leon and Soli are beginning to train hoped that help  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon watched her go back to her training before he foudn the breathing scroll and began to work on that and foused his energy into a positive flow, breathing deeply and calmyly.

llOOC: You didn't miss much, Nike broke up the fight and everyone went their seperate ways, Hana and Brago had sex again, whores. Haha just kidding guys. Stoner loves you. And Leon and Soli went off to a guy named Whisperer who gave them scrolls to help them train.ll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 pm
Soli looked at the clock at one of the walls of the training room and was startled to see time going fast.She got on all fours and started fighting her illusions and founding out they were becoming completely solid."I hope Leon will be okay."Soli thought.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon stopped for a bit and had watched Soli for a bit, his eyes glanced towards and clock and sighed. He got to his feet and began to do some back springs before he managed to land on his hands, holding himself up before he rest a foot on the side of his knee and removed one hand from the floor, balancing himself for awhile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Kroenig
((Thanks for the friggin recap. Is it IGNORE RECAP REQUEST DAY?))

((Kroe im sorry, I am booked today, im doing 5 rps over 3 guilds, Im the main character in 3 of those RPs and Im in a fight in another.))

"Im a weak man, I want to be a strong man, help me"  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 pm
((Alright, guess I'll join in now. DUN DUN DUN.
And demo, I'm not pissed anymore... reading about banned books will do that to you. Sorry 'bout that.))

Caldwell emerges from the shadows at the entrance to the Whisperer's house. He walks to the door, and knocks three times quickly and then two taps with a long pause in between them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm
Soli started on a another scroll,"EMOTION CRUSH."her illusion was overcome from emotions that overtook it and disappeared.Soli kept practicing until she looked at her self in a mirror."Wow the Whisperer wasn't kidding when the training room made your body grow."She touched her hair it was already starting to get long.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image
"As you wish Brago." Hana said, kissing his cheek. "But can it wait till I'm fully awake and have eaten something?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games