Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm
"...it was some sort of portal, but initially it wouldn't let me back through..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:29 pm
the heartless look at her "hmm, no portals nor ships then your stuck here ... but you could leave by one means ... it might not work though" said the heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:33 pm
-he looked at the heatless-
Dont mock my blade
-he appears behind him and cuts his back and then kicks him in the leg-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:34 pm
"If there's a chance i can leave, then tell me."  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:40 pm
"it a very old way to get to another world but it very hard to do so, you must use your keyblade to try and connect to the heart of that world" said the heartless

Warlock smiled as he fell "the wonders of Illusions .... Skill ... Magician World" as the room around them faded into that of a copycat world  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 pm
"...and how do you suggest I do that?! I don't even know the other worlds!"  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 pm
-he looked around him and wondered where he was now and then looks at the Warlock-
What did you just do?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 pm
The heartless stood up and walk towards the door that lead to the first distract "hmmm there a book store maybe you can read for a new world" said the heartless

As thousand and thousand of warlock appeared around him " i dont know, you tell me" as each ready to attack  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 pm
"...alright...."
June headed towards the bookstore.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm
-he looked at the heartlesses around him and attacked random ones trying to find the real one but doubted hed find it  

grimmjaw06

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:13 pm
The heartless disappears through the door and walls of the buildings

"ha little hard to find me right" said Warlock and all his images  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 pm
-he looks around sits down indian style and waits for him to attack and waits on the ground closeing his eyes-  

grimmjaw06

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 am
Maxis and Wrath where sitting in the high camber wondering how to heal Nero from is purification. "Why are thy, you and i so foolish we cannot save young Nero. I promise X by all my honor i would protect young Nero's life" said Maxis " I believe we must cause him to remember his darkness, so Maxis bring his weapon to me i cause his darkness to return to him" as Maxis grabs Nero's Spear, Wrath being to chant into the spear "All darkness that of Revenge cause this heartless to remember his reason to live in the darkness once more" Wrath places the spear back into Nero's hand "Thy know what thy has done" ask Maxis

"hmm, this is a strange heartless. In all the darkness in all hearts and worlds have i seen a heartless who would not be foolish enough to play in this world of wonderful illusions of mine." said Warlock  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:25 am
Cause i am unlike any heartless you have ever laid eyes upon, i am more stranger
-he grined as he waited and took out a ciggerate and lit it and smoke starts to fill the room slowly-  

grimmjaw06

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 am
Warlock looking at him. "ok let see if you like fire all that much" as all the images right orb glowed black " Magic ... Firaga" as the copy cat world was filled with fire  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games