Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 pm
damecharlie
She is THE iggies isn't she? eek eek eek OMG, I never made the connection...
{{Because iggies is such a common name...}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:43 pm
(( stressed Shut up, Tes. stare xp ))

-smacks his hand away- You've been gone a long time, Exor. At least five years, I'm not going to just automatically think some chick I met a few weeks back is your long lost love when I NEVER EVEN MET HER. stressed -walks over and sits on Exor's empty bed, bringing her knees up to her chin-

-tries to calm down, doesn't look at Ex- Is she okay, Ex?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

*Eyes still closed, breath held... fear that even the promise be being careful would erupt in that pain again. Hears Dames voice and Exor, bits of the conversation made it to her understanding.*

ssinssrigg.... you should remember... What the hell just happened, Exor? ...safe... Dorn sslig'ne dos

*Feels the warm cloth cleaning her face and neck of blood. Mumbles, but stronger... still fearing the pain will return and finish her life*

Safe?... Dame?... Am I dead? ...Remember ajak... more ...E-x-o-r... siyo? 'bgualyiz? Please don't let blackness take me... please

*Blinks to open eyes and can see the fuzzy shapes of Dame and Exor in front of her. Tries to sit with caution... fear stamped across her face* You don't look so good... either of you... should lay down

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm
He smiled warmly at Dame. "Yeah... She'll be fine..." He put his arms around Iggies and tugged on her to lie down with him, "I think you should, too, dear... I need you to relax for me, hm?"  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 pm
ThisEmptySoul
damecharlie
She is THE iggies isn't she? eek eek eek OMG, I never made the connection...
{{Because iggies is such a common name...}}

((Every other girl child was named iggies that year, didn't you get the memo? rofl ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 pm
*Feeling the tugging looks over at Exors blurry face. A wave of dizziness washes over her. Trying to focus then looks at Dame trying to focus. Feels the presence of her companions.*

Sorry took long.. hear cries
new one safely found us
hidden well
Him! Did he do this!?

No... blackness tried... fail.. I think we need to find out what he knows... It could be important

It could be deadly!
Fine we did agree
but he attacks us again or you

yes, yes he's yours

*Struggles to sit... causing a small trickle of bleeding to start again* No, I can't see if I lay down... Need to See! ... Dame!? Is he safe?

@ Ex: How do you know me!? Why do i know those wiles? What xanalress?  

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm
*walks into Black's Hall, looking for the people who were injured during the fight a few nights ago. Looks into Showcase's room and sees him sleeping. Continues on to Exor's room and sees Exor and iggies on one bed, while Dame sits on the other* Hello, Dame, iggies, and... I'm sorry, I don't think we actually met the other night. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 pm
Really...? Exor closed his eyes and lay back anyway. "Would you believe me if I told you that you wouldn't understand if I told you...?" He looked at her with a weariness in his eyes, "Theres an awful lot that you can't remember, and there's some things your little animal friends know that you don't know... There's one person who does know for sure, but they're not here right now..."

He guessed by feeling their auras that over half of Iggies' critters were infected by Sloth. "But," he said with a smile, "we are going to see them, and soon! I should also tell you that a lot of your animals are apparently sick, Iggies." He thought this to be the path of least resistance to restoring the smaller fragments of Iggies' persona to their former state.

Exor turned his head as Karrie came in. He responded with a smile, "I think we met in passing a few days ago, Karrie, but it was nothing formal. I'm Exor Omega, and you, sir, are a hero...! None of us would be here if it weren't for your bravery."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 pm
-gets off the bed and hurries over to iggies, holds her hand- iggies, darling, of course he's alright. And safe. He... -looks at Ex- xd might can be an a*****e sometimes -hits him playfully- But he's a good guy.

-looks at iggies in the eyes- iggies, this used to be your boyfriend or something of the sort. I remember him talking about you before he went away to the war. He loved, and I assume loves, you very much. 3nodding

-sees Karrie walk in- Karrie! -pats iggies's hand, seeing Exor talking to her and gently slips her own hand out of iggies then walks over to Karrie, pulling him into a tight hug, whispering in his ear- I have missed you terribly. More than I probably should at this point in our...er...relationship. stressed Today has been really crazy, hug me for a moment, please?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 pm
*wraps his arms around Dame and holds her tightly* I've missed you a lot too. *looks up at Exor and blushes slightly* I just did what needed to be done. There were people that I care deeply about in danger. *leans his head against Dame's*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm
*Turns to listen to Exor, at first concern, then relaxing some* Yea I don't understand much right now... I never spoke... like that before... You-you understand... about my companions? eek

*is comforted by Dames touch* Wait! my, whwh-at!? eek sweatdrop

*Alarmed hearing the were sick*

Why didn't you tell me anyone was sick!
No few hurt... healing.. don't worry... rest you need to heal

*Seeing another blurry figure enter the room and hears him greet her* Hihi... Uhm, sorry, I'm having trouble seeing a little... Trails off as Dame goes to talk to him*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm
-holds Karrie just as tightly- Thank you. -lays head on his chest and breaths in his scent- You really were brave the other night. ^_^.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm
"I told you that you wouldn't believe me..." Dame's revelation to Iggies is just what he was trying to avoid at this point. Such is life, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm
Like I said, I just did what needed to be done.

*Velcore flies into the room, followed closely by an upset nurse*

It's all right, the dragon is mine, I promise he won't cause any trouble.

*nurse looks distrustfully at Velcore, then informs Karrie that if there is any damage he'll be held responsible before walking away*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 pm

*Sits back, confused, but relieved the pain has stopped. Absently rubs her head, no aware she started bleeding again. then slowly carefuly shakes her head*

All this... iti-its just new to me... I... I haven't felt in a long time... running all the time... confused.. need answers to too much.. I... I think... something nagging my brain ... you hold answers.... maybe.. maybe that's why... or its that you know or understand about my animals...

*Trails off, still not remembering she had attacked him, but feeling more answers were bringing more questions.. too many to ask right now. Sees another creature fly in and smailes*
Ieditd}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games