Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 am
*scratches his chin, also confused by the woman's behavior. At any rate, she was clearly upset at how Tes had reacted to her.*
Gi ussta~ There is no need to address her so harshly, dear Quortek. *places his hand on Tes' arm as a way to try making him ease up* I am sure she will explain herself if given the opportunity, rilu'oh with that type of attitude, you are mzilt more likely to scare her away.

*turns to the woman and smiles*
Is there anything we may assist you with?

*eyes grow wide and she can't help put let out a small squeal*
Ryzan-sama kakkoii! 4laugh

*looks at her with surprise*
V.... Vel'bol? "Sama"? sweatdrop I am afraid you may have me confused with someone else sweatdrop

*shakes her head and smiles widely*
mm nm. You are definitely Ryzan-sama. And.... and you.. *nods at the other dark elf* You are Tes-sama. I.... I... *giggles and clenches her magazine tightly*

*thoroughly confused, he turns toward Tes*
I thought you said you had not been here before.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:57 am
um... I haven't... not that I can recall at least. If I'd been here at any great length, I'm sure I would have remembered.

Ano.... are you two... *squirms around excitedly* ... are you here on a date? redface whee

*eye twitch*
Did Asuka put you up to this? stressed Or was it Reisen? stare

Eh? N.... N-No. I just... I'm your.... the two of you.... I wanted you to... to... ano... *draws in a deep breath and stares at the two, determined. She holds out the magazine and pen while bowing in front of them*
Sign my doujinshi onegaishimasu! >_<

*twitch* Doujinshi? stressed
*snatches the magazine out of her hands and looks at it, quickly realizing it's the yaoi doujinshi Showa had published and distributed involving him and Ryzan* gonk
Where the hell did you get this? scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:18 am
*blushes profusely*
Gi ussta! I did not realize there were others that had actually kept that. Not many at the tavern seemed interested in it.

*takes the comic from Tes and starts paging through it, though he had read his own copy enough times to know it by heart*
Knowing others have been reading this is actually quite embarrassing now sweatdrop

*stands back up, dissappointed that they had taken her doujinshi but not the pen, but still excited to see the both of them in person*
Ryzan-sama. Did you... *blushes* ... did you really handcuff Tes-sama and...

*blushes harder and quickly shuts the book, interrupting the woman before she can say any more*
Nau nau nau nau nau nau... sweatdrop Nindol zhah... *shakes his head and clears his throat after the first couple of words came out with an embarrassing squeak* This is all fiction, really redface The product of the late Showa's imagination. sweatdrop It was made quite some time ago. Dear Quortek and I have only recently become involved and...

*squeals* OMIGOSH! Omigosh omigosh omigosh.... so you really are together! Omigosh!
*drops her pen and fumbles around in her apron pouch, hands shaking with excitement* omigosh omigosh... where is it? *finally finds her cellphone and pulls it out* Can I like.... can you two kiss and let me take a picture? whee redface xd

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:32 am
(( rofl ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:37 am
gonk stressed scream Absolutely not!

*in the meantime, a small group of other women who also seemed to be working there started to gather, many of them with either a doujinshi on hand or their cell phone up, ready for picture taking. Taking notice of the crowd, he develops a violent eye twitch and grabs Ryzan by the wrist*
Screw this... come on, Ry.

*gets up and starts pulling Ryzan toward the exit*

N... No! Wait! Chotto matte! *quickly picks up her pen and starts following them toward the door* Daisuki yo! gonk

*the other girls also start following, all shouting for them to come back, let them take pictures, sign their magazines, and other various things*  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:49 am
*drops the comic out of shock from being jerked out of his seat and dragged out the exit. As Tes begins to run more quickly, it takes all his effort to keep up and not trip*

*chases them a few blocks before giving up out of exhaustion and the fact that her shoes weren't really made for running* crying  

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:07 am
{{ rofl HA! I told you Ryzan was a rockstar!!! rofl rofl rofl LMAO!!! My laugh for the day and damn it was a good one!}}  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:14 pm
((Oh. My. God. rofl rofl rofl rofl This was HILARIOUS! I'm like...dying laughing!!! Run for it, Tes! RUN FOR THE HILLS! rofl rofl rofl xd 4laugh ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm
((The women aren't being very professional... I should speak to them later. stare ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm
-hears about the unprofessional and uncourteous behavior and has the staff warned and redrilled on how to behave on the job, then sends an apology letter to Tes and Ryzan offering a meal that is free up to the first $30.00-

((Note that this means the meal itself is free up to the first $30.00 and that both of them are on one bill so they have to watch what they order))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
First off, ha ha Tes-sama, for making the entire staff be so unprofessional and uncourteous and reducing them to a bunch of fujoshi. The employee training is now 3 times as strict because of that.
{{Correction: it was a small group of women. Not the entire staff. As stated on the front page, the staff consists of both genders. Additionally, "small group" doesn't even mean -all- of the women... just a few. I'm sure I'll still figure out ways to have my fun, though twisted }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Moon Rabbit Reisen
First off, ha ha Quortek, for making the entire staff be so unprofessional and uncourteous and reducing them to a bunch of fujoshi. The employee training is now 3 times as strict because of that.
{{Correction: it was a small group of women. Not the entire staff. As stated on the front page, the staff consists of both genders. Additionally, "small group" doesn't even mean -all- of the women... just a few. I'm sure I'll still figure out ways to have my fun, though twisted }}
((You don't want a complimentary meal in which the first $30.00 is not charged for?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm
I hear there's a wanted criminal in the establishment... I hope he gets caught.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 pm
(NEW GAME! Read post #2 for details!)  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games