Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 pm

When they got a little closer, Jumpy's indicator turned yellow, the sign to stay sharp, and for good reason, several dozen sentinals were now starting to show up, but they were circleing the outside of the tower, and were quite a ways up.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 pm

The others also see the sentinals circling. "Anyone think they will attack us?" "I don't know I mean last I heard they only attack flood unless you piss off the lead AI and we haven't done that... I think."

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

inside shrukan had made his way deep into the spire, the rooms he entered were empty as far as he could see but he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched "hello what are you here for?" shrukan whiped around to see a oracle floating next to him "what the? what are you?" "oh hello I'm 90511 key master, and main AI in charge of weapons development, but you may adress me as Gosli" shrukan gace him a skeptical look "Golsli?" the mechanical orb nodded "yes due to my serial number my creators deemed it humorous to call me Gosli. also due to my more 'human' personality and thinking patterns" "I see, well I assume the fact that you haven't attacked me yet our threatened me means that you don't see me as an enemy" a chuckle rang out from the oracle "an enemy? unsure. a threat however? not likely"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:47 pm

"Men where is the Oracle I want him found now!"Tarturus and the Brutes had somehow been knocked out on the ship and were now on the surface of the sheild world. Luckly for our heros they were on the opposite side. Unlucky for them is when Tarturus is pissed he tends to move fast. Meanwhile the oracle had just teleported to the room with Shrukan when he spotted Golsli. "Brother it so good to see you in good health for isn't glorius the beacon has been activated."

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 pm

the oracle turned to the other and rolled itself like someone would roll their eyes "if it means your here than no. please tell me the others aren't also coming" Shrukan felt himself begin to grow annoyed quickly "yes this is all very interesting but we came here because of some sort of super suit?" Gosli turned around and his light shined brighter "oh yes my baby, my proudest work, my master piece! sorry for the interuption" he flew in close to shrukan "sorry about my brother, you see i tend not to get along with the other oracles very well. they claim its a 'glitch' in my programing. but honestly the others are just so Duuuuuuuuuuull. i mean allways 'saftey protocol this' and 'stop the flood' that, i never really cared much for it so they shipped me off to the weapons facility. oh now im just getting carried away, come now on to my workshop" he activated a teleporter on the ground and they were sent deep underground to the main armery were countless different weapons were held. some familar and some from foreign galaxies. at the center of it was a large mech suit "here it is, my life's work. if I had tear ducts than there would be tears im my eyes......eye right now"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Jumpy blinked when one of the Sentinals rushed down quite quickly and slowed, and finally stopped infront of her. It then started speaking. "I have been told to inform your group that another ship, quite different in design, is on the other side of the sheild, and that it is not ours." At the word 'Inform', she'd turned on her comms, every spartan and elite, even Shrukan who was down in the weapons room heard what the Sentinal had to say. Displeasure then said "If they're alot bigger than we are, and not the lizard-looking ones, then by all means, kill them quickly." The Sentinal's eye blinked, both in understanding and the message Displeasure sent to them being shot to every single sentinal there, and they all seemed to bristle in more activity, not to mention they started showing up in the hundreds now instead of dozens, both Guardians and Sentinals alike were now around the spire, showing up on all sides, but converging onto one side, and seeming to almost make it the one and only opening, Before the one sentinal by her could get away though, she grabbed it, pointed at it, and then the ground. "Jumpy wishes for you to stay with her, so as to be able to speak more easily with the other Sentinals." Displeasure said, realizing what Jumpy ment. The Sentinal did nothing for a moment, then it's eye winked again, knowing it wouldn't be able to get away even if it wanted to.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 pm

the oracle's light suddenly blinked red "oh not this again. just because they have some stupid AI unit they allways think they can take over MY sentinels, well not this time" the oracle reasummed control of the sentinels and the one being held by Jumpy gave her a quick blast of its sentinel beam to loosen her grip and flew away. Shrukan by that time was not paying attention as he looked over the machine wondering how he could acquire it from the oracle. he looked over at a display and promptly had his AI decipher the language. it turned out to be the specs of the machine "very impressive
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Jumpy did just what her name said, and jumped, yanking the Sentinal clean out of the air and quite literally breaking it apart by smashing it into a wall, she then took the sentinal beam from it's now dead carcas and leaned back onto the wall. No way was she going to let some stupid flying robot take a good weapon away.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am

"Brother stop this nonsense at once those constructes belong to the Reclaimers and should be treated with the same respect we are to give eatchother."Gosli wasn't to happy with this and sent a blast knocking out the other Oracle.

Back with the other Spartans Sen stops moving for a quick second. "Hey does anyone else have a sudden feeling of dread right now?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Bala smelled the air beign able to pick out the human blood. he grunted and pointed out their direction to tartus

Gosli floated over to shrukan "impressive isn't it? not to mention that I've engineered it to be fully customizable and it can connect to the weaponry of over 50 different races" Shrukan smirked at the almost giddiness in the oracle's voice "so have you ever considered letting it see some real combat experience?" Gosli paused for a minute and let out a sigh "oh yes many times. I've had countless visions of my machine ravaging a battlefield. smashing through crowds of worthless pawns and not even having a trouble taking out the most skilled warriors. yes its my one dream to see my masterpiece at work" Shrukan's smile grew even wider "than why don't you let me and my friends use this machine? we're in the middle of a war and we could use a weapon such as this, not to mention that the enemies army is made up of nearly 60% worthless pawns top smash through"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Jumpy grabbed the power-pack from the pile of junk that was left of the worthless sentinal, and soon had it connected to the beam, giving it not only five times the charge, but three times the power, kind of like a quarter of a spartan laser, but with more charge.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Marcus answered sens question "yeah i feel it too"

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 am

Jumpy found Marcus' waypoint and went to it, completly camoflauged from most sensors, and then leaned onto him slightly when she got to him, right before using him as a small boost to see if she could see anything better with the 20X zoom she'd gotten for her sniper rifle.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Tarturus smelled the blood too. In blood rage all of the brutes start running at full speed in fact they kill some strange herd animals running across the area they were in for sustanence. "Run my brothers find them kill them turn them in to trophys!"

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:18 pm

the oracle seemed to ponder the thought for a few moments "well i guess it would be a pretty good display of my work, how do I know i can trust you?" Shrukan smirked "if I intended to do anything i would have done it allready, i mean you were considerably distracted i could have either attacked your or attempted to steal your machine" the oracle nodded "yes this is true, very well then, but as a form of insurance i will accompany you the whole time so i can see the fight first hand, and of course destroy you if you try anything fishy" A holo screen materialized in the air infront of him alerting him to a large group of covenant nearing the spire "well no time to waste lets get started with a little crash course on how to pilot the suit shall we?" Shrukan nodded and they made their way up to the c**k pit of the machine and began the training

Bala understood the jist of what Tartus said and let out a roar of joy at the thought of destroying more enemies
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games