Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:12 pm
((Wow, a lot can happen without internet for one day))

Sari waited patiently as her wound healed and tried to remembered what happened between the moment the virus was inserted into her and now. She could remembered a few moments, but it seemed she was always sleeping. "Where's Raz? He's taking a long time. I hope he comes back soon."

Raz awoke as if someone had called his name. He tried to get up, but then found out he had on handcuffs and was sitting in a cell. He tried to teleport out of the cell, but something kept preventing him from using his powers and shocked him everytime he tried to use them. "If only I could just get out of this cell...." he huffed leaning on the cage of the cell after continously trying to use his powers to at least teleport out of the cell.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm
"Im not sure he just told me to find Sari" He said shrugging
((lol))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Yuki awoke to find that all her wounds were sealed up, only scars remained. "Must have been someone with a healing virus..." she muttered to herself. She got up, stretched, and looked around to figure out where she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:49 pm
"Well, it seems that Yuki and I are fine now, but I want to wait here for Raz" Sari stood up and leaned against the wall as she looked down at her feet. "Senku, could you tell me more about my past? Maybe it will help me remember."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Yuki looked over to see Sari and Senku. She smiled and sat down, but said nothing. I only wish that I was fine she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 pm
A young teenager with a book in his lap is seen riding a motorcycle into the city as he arrives in strange clothing that was neither the type men wore nor a type of cosplay, though he seemed to be very intelligent and resourceful, but also simple-minded to the fact that he was studying random things and yet knew less about directions and signs that could help him find his way to the mansion.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

June sighed and left the room to wander the halld, stopping in front of a window overlooking the front lawn and looking through it, her eyes slightly squinted at the bright light.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 pm
"There was one more person with you, right?" Yuki asked looking around. "What was his name......Raz?"  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:16 pm
After getting some help in learning how to read directions, Raito returns to his bike as he rode on road until he finally reached the mansion, and the alarms goes off once more due to the fact that he wasn't listed as a resident of the their home and suddenly finds himself being targeted by turrets and newly inserted prototype defense systems.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

June watched the mewcomer curiously, still not letting herself within direct light. After a fwe minutes she began slowly walking downstairs to let him in  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 pm
"Ah, yes!" Sari perked up a bit. She liked talking about Raz a lot. "He's a childhood friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm
"To me you were kind of nice until you had that virus. You used to always sit with Raz and when i say always i mean always "  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 pm
"Ehhh..........Hello..........I'm "Philip"..........I'm here to talk to the scientists about a cure for the Viruses me and many others possess as it slowly destroys us........."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

"hm?" June tilted her head, examining the newcomer before turning and walking slowly down the hallway  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 pm
Sari laughed a little "Of course I remember being by Raz's side all the time, but for some reason, there's these large blanks in between. That must have been you."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games