Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm
Desmund turned around and began walking backwards so he could face her "why would I tell you that? if you got caught they could interrogate it out of you, plus keeping it a surprise is much more fun" he laughed light heartily, things were beginning to get serious so he needed to try to keep up moral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:39 pm
"Like I would tell them." Belle made a little hill behind Desmund and hoped he wouldn't notice. She needed a little laughter right now.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 pm
Desmund suddenly tripped over something and fell back hitting his head "owwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............that hurt" he rubbed the back of his head as tears began to well up in his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm
"Why does my fun always hurt someone." She helped him up and hugged him. "Please don't cry. Please." She bent down so their eyes were level. "Are you okay?"  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:49 pm
Desmund poked her forehead and laughed "gotcha, seriously you are to gullible" he dusted himself off and pointed at a sign in the distance "looks like we're near the city limits, there should be a place we can stay once we get there"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm
Belle pushed Desmund away and started walking. "You are such a jerk. No matter what form you're in you always push my buttons."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm
"oh you know you like it" he walked alongside her and began making a ocer the top kissey face at her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm
Belle tried to ignore him. "That doesn't bother me. Why do you think it would?" She continued to walk, looking straight ahead.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 pm
"because you frreaking out about it just a short while ago" Desmund dropped back and transformed into his twnety year old self. he stayed behind her and didn't talk waiting to see when she would release what happened  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:07 pm
Belle shook her head. "I didn't not. You're making a big deal out of it." She realized her wasn't next to her and looked behind her. She quickly looked in front of her trying to ignore him again. Why does he like picking on me?  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 pm
Desmund came up behind her and put his arm over her shoulder so they were walking literally side by side "hmmmmmm? why so quite all of a sudden? oh and you now that 'didn't no' is the same thing as did right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 pm
"Oh shut up. I miss spoke. I never freak out about anything. Especially when it comes to you." She kept walking acting like nothing was bothering her. She was pretty good at it too.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm
desmund smiled and leaned in close whispering in her ear "its good that i don't freak you out then"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 pm
Belle stopped. "Cut it out. I don't know why you're suddenly acting like this, but it freaks me out. And yes, I lied before." She crossed her arms, looking at him.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Desmund smiled devilishly "why? I never really thought about it I guess. do you really need a reason to wanna get....'closer' to someone?" Desmund grabbed her by the hand "come on we're almost there" he nodded to a small hotel that was now in view "we'll set up camp there"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games