Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:02 pm
"alright." He nodded, turning to them. "on the way to school i'll say it, right now i need to change.."

Dante handed him a shirt. "just put of a new shirt and you'll be fine.."

"not when i'm looking i hope!" she joked, she was really tempted to join Ami with all that has happened... but she was more used to these things so it didn't hurt her as bad as most others, it did hurt to be touched on her back or lean on the scar but she could manage, besides...she knew of her death from the start so actually being able to breath now is a surprise to her..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:06 pm
"Should I try Serrinia's?"Ven thought to herself."Probably...maybe their at school or something...Ami might be there and everyone else"ven said as she started walking to serrinia's house.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:17 pm
Ami finally got out of the shower, she felt squeeky clean. "Ahhhh...That feels sooo good" she forgot to wash her clothes before her wash, she got some of sirrenna's clothes. "I'll only wear them untill i get mine washed..." she put them on, and washed her clothes, when she set them out to dry, she was bored so she decided to take a walk to her house and tell them what she had in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 pm
She saw Ven walking on the side walk, she waved to Ven. "Hey Ven!!" she yelled. She would notice she was different, but who cares she was glad to see her.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:06 pm
"sounds like a great idea!" Serrinia stated, smiling at the thought.

"i know.. the only problem is if anyone will accept it.. some might be too attached to their homes and family to do such a thing.."

"but we have to try!" Dante encouraged, putting his hands on both Serrinia's and Eragon's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm
"Um...Ami?Is that really you?" ven said gazing at the being before her.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm
"Hehe, Yea it is, I just changed, a little bit. But im really glad to see you!!" She gave her a big hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 pm
"Same here!" Ven said as she tightly hugged Ami."Why aren't you at school?"  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 pm
"Long story...Come on walk with me." As they were walking she told her all about Kazuka and he poisoned her to make her fall in love with him, Serrinna Dying and she bringing her back to life, her and Eragon slept in the grass, and the idea that all of us can live together, and they would all be like a family.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:50 pm
"Woah...all that happened...epic.That's a wonderful idea!!!I've always wanted to to live with a family.I've only known my parents for 4 years and my father...I never got to see him...so count me in!"ven smiled  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 pm
"Awesome, just got to tell the others when they get back." she smiled largely  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:50 pm
kazumi went to school alone cause the claw and cruel had some harsh injuries.she walked pass ven and ami and said"hi!!"kazumi says running to where ami and ven were.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 pm
Serrinia, Dante, and Eragon entered the school at a slow pace, not even caring people were looking at their scares or the fact they were getting bothered by questions of why they had them or why Serrinia had a huge scar on her back.

They went to their first class quietly even though they didn't exactly wanted to go to their seperate classes since they were practically family now and that Serrinia had a near-death experience trying to save Eragon's life it made it more painful to be alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 pm
"Oh, hey Kazumi, waz up? I'm not going to school today." she said quickly.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:50 pm
"Oh, hey Kazumi, waz up? I'm not going to school today." she said quickly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games