Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm
{{We made Tes laugh. Awesome! XD}}

Amy groaned and nodded. She leaned her back against the door. She flinched slightly at the cold sensation on her shoulders.

"Yes, there is... You have more experience in this area Karrie. What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:57 pm
Hmmm... *walks over to her, thinking for a minute* How about we go into the locker rooms, *points to one of the doors leading directly there* and you go out through the front. I'll wait a little while, then follow you. I'll meet you back at home.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:05 pm
Amy thought about it for a moment, looking at the door to the locker rooms, and then looked back at Karrie. A smile broke out on her face.

"Alright! Sounds good. Very good idea."

She cupped Karrie's face, kissed him deeply for a few moments, and then ran to the locker rooms. She rinsed herself off in the showers, dried off and then walked out with a towel, her skirt and sandals back on.

She smiled brightly at Jessi and then headed to Karrie's home. She also realized something. Karrie was now referring to his house as 'home'. For both of them. He had done this before, but she thought it was a fluke. She liked how it sounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:13 pm
*after Amy kissed him, Karrie walked over to the men's locker rooms. He took a long shower, then sat on a bench to wait for a few minutes. He was impatient to get home, knowing that Amy was waiting for him, but knew she was worried about people talking. Once he thought he'd waited long enough, he stood up and walked calmly out, nodding to the girl at the front desk as he passed her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 pm
He looked like a god standing there, his sweat making his body glistened in the sunlight giving his golden skin the illusion he was glowing with a radiant light. He flexed his well defined muscles, the bulging biceps that would make Michael Angelo's Perfect Man blush with jealously. It wasn't only the steel 6-pack abs, the titanium buns and the diamond sharp nipples that made the women want him, bit the guy had a dazzling smile, a 500 dollar haircut, and the endowment of a creature that won't be mentioned for the sake of being discrete.

Marcus pushed the demi-god out of the way easily, despite him being a head shorter and his arms like meaty bands and a chest of wooden mannequin. Putting his crowbar on the table, the new janitor/facilities/aquatic-sanitation-engineer slapped a 1.000.000 Zimbabwean Kwacha bill on the counter, "One petrol milkshake."

A moment later, Marcus slipped another bill on the counter, waiting for his money to be taken. He figured that "modern, hi-tech" shops just took plastic these day, the man producing a card and ending up with a milkshake that tasted like oreos. The car wouldn't enjoy it, so he let out a sigh and indulged on the cool treat, "This place is Machine-ist...Ah well, guess I'll do with calling the Triple A. A... Wonder where that Amy person is. I need to ask her about the hand thing."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 pm
Liada walks into the pool area again after stopping through the lockers as usual. This time bringing her towel and had tied up her long hair since she felt like a few laps this time. Putting her few items on a lounge chair she walked over to the deep end of the pool and dove right in.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm
After doing about 20 laps around the pool Liada gets out and dries herself off. Having worked up an appetite she heads over to try one of those awesome smoothies she kept hearing the other spa lovers here talk about. She passed by a bulletin board and pausing for a moment she decides to throw up one of her flyers in case anyone was interested.

TWIN DRESS UP CONTEST IN 4 DAYS!

Come to the Movies, Tv, and Books Thread! for more!
Fabulous Prizes including Cash Shop items!
DON'T MISS OUT!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 pm
Amy came into Aqua Springs planning to play some games. She had invited Karrie to join her later that night because she felt that he needed to have some fun.

However, once she arrived, she realized that not even the games here could really cheer her up. She had been focusing on trying to make Karrie feel better that day, but inside, she was very worried about Velcore and missed him. The house wasn't the same without him, and she didn't know where he was. She had called the pet staff here and no one knew where he was and hadn't seen him in awhile. No one knew where he was.

Amy sighed and started to walk over to the ring toss game. However, on her way, she saw a flyer advertising a twin dress up contest. She smiled slightly when she was done reading it. That was a cute idea. It might be fun to go and watch it.

Amy finished walking over to the ring toss game and started to throw some of the rings halfheartedly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs with Smok and her silver dragon following her. She drops them off at the pet spa, telling them that they both need baths twisted and quickly walks over to the games, considering playing some. When she sees Amy, she smiles* Hi Amy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm
Amy turned her head when she heard a familiar voice and she smiled brightly when she saw Kits coming toward her. Already her day was looking up!

Amy hugged Kits tightly, a tossing ring in one of her hands.

She pulled back, still beaming at Kits. "Hi, Kits! It's great to see you. I haven't see you in quite awhile. How are you doing? Heard anything from Gwee?"

The last question made her smile falter slightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm
*hugs Amy back* It's great to see you too! I've seen Thistle a lot lately, but for some reason, she's just wanted to stay at my house. confused No, I haven't heard from Gwee and Velcore. sad I'm getting worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 pm
Amy nodded. "I'm getting worried, too, though I don't want to let Karrie know that. He's already worried about so much, including Velcore. If I stay calm and don't let him know I'm worried, I think that might help a little bit."

She sighed and looked down as she played with the ring in her hands. "And yeah, I've noticed, too, that Thistle mostly wants to stay at your house or hang out with Mitri. I have no idea what's going on since she can't talk and Velcore isn't there to translate."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm
He is really worried. He's never right when Velcore's gone. *sighs* I don't know how to help. I've tried everything I can think of.

I don't know what Thistle's trying to tell me. She keeps squeaking, but all she can say is "hi" and "you"... Can't get much out of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm
Amy couldn't help but smile softly as Kits mentioned Thistle's squeaking. She actually missed it, even though she could only say two words.

She sighed and looked back at the game. "Do you want to play the ring toss game with me? I find that it at least allows my mind a brief vacation from all that is going on."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm
All right. I tried to do that by giving my pets baths today, but it didn't work... *giggles* At least, not until Thistle jumped in the tub to play and when she looked out, she had a pile of bubbles stuck to her head. Wish I'd gotten a picture of it, it was so cute!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games