Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellerial

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Ravenclaw~ ~First Year~

Sylvia's eyes turned shyly up toward him when he said there was no need to apologize. This boy seemed to be pretty nice. He was easy on the eyes too. Sylvia wasn't really used to being around guys her own age but she felt a that she might be able to get used to it a little. It felt nice actually being acknowledged by someone, and maybe she could even make a friend of the man.

At his question she smiled lightly, "I believe I'm in the apropriate place. I love learning." A little too much actually, but when you have a large family library at your disposal, isn't it normal? She'd have to find the library here when she got the chance.

((OOC))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:57 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

RavenclawSingleFirst Year

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Zephyr relaxed as Sylvia did. He was glad to see that. Uneasy people made him feel more on alert. He wanted to relax for the moment. "I suppose so, but then again, I've never been to a library. Book stores, of course, but not any libraries," he replied, thinking to the days where his mother would take him into a store, pick a book off the shelf and start reading to him. He missed those days.

【Every saint has a past and every sinner has a f u t u r e.】

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 pm
The crumpled napkin soared through the air from the Slytherin table. It landed right in front of Gracie narrowly missing a goblet of pumpkin juice on the way. Inside it said:
Hey,
How is my second year doing over there? I am alright trying to work the people... Slytherin lifestyle I guess. Just meet your Cousin Michelle she is different I guess. Well now to the point, I want to know if you want to meet up later? Just show me your brilliant smile if you want to.

Your First Year

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

Sylvia looked sad and shocked at the same time. How could anyone have never been to a library? It was kind of depressing but she put on her best smile. "Then I shall simply have to introduce you to one." She shifted slightly in her seat, she kind of felt uncomfortable without a book on her, she'd put it in her bags and they'd been left to be taken to the dorms.

"Books are my life." She added softly. Immediately she realized how silly that had sounded, "Sorry, that was stupid, wasn't it?" She turned her head away in embarassment. She simply wasn't used to people, she didn't really know what was apropriate to say.

((OOC))

Ellerial

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

The boy laughed. "I suppose you shall," Zephyr replied. A Ravenclaw who had never been to a library. He really was an oddity here. "That's not so stupid. It's an expression. I'm sure your heart doesn't beat with ink wells.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie jumped when a note soared through the air and landed almost on top of her. She opened it and read through it quickly. As soon as she had finished a smile grew on her face. She looked up, finding Jaden at the Slytherin Table and smiled at him, wiggling her fingers flirtatiously and giving him a thumbs up. She quickly scribbled down an answer to him so they'd know where to meet. She whispered a spell to send the note safely to him without knocking over any food.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance had grown utterly bored. And strangely hungry. When was this supposed feast going to happen? He didn't know the answer. If I can't answer that question, then why am I in Ravenclaw?" he asked himself in his thoughts. He shook his head, and sat quietly at the table, messing with his scarf again. What a long day it had been, and it wasn't even over yet.

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

Sylvia couldn't help but giggle at that. "Certainly not."

It was nice that this boy seemed pretty easy going. He seemed pretty nice actually. The year was starting out well, only a few hours after getting on the train, she was begining to make a friend and he was cute too. But she wasn't about to let him know that, friendship was far more important than anything else...besides learning.

She looked around a bit then back down at the empty table, her tummy grumbling in frustration. "Hmm, I'm hungry. I wonder when the food will come."

((OOC))

Ellerial

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:37 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

It was odd, Zephyr thought, to be making friends, and not out of a need to survive. He did like Sylvia. She was pretty nice, not to mention pretty easy on the eyes. Perhaps Hogwarts wouldn't be so bad after all.

Zephyr smiled a bit at her comment. He was getting to be a bit hungry as well. As much as he detested living with the Warrens, they at least kept enough food around to keep a growing boy's stomach content. "It's probably going to come once the Sorting's over. I mean, if I were one of those kids standing up there and the rest of us were eating, I'd be a bit upset," he replied.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She looked over the students as sorting closed. She pushed herself out of the chair and mad her way to the podium. Waiting for the students to calm down, she began."Welcome to our new students and professors. Those of you who are returning, we are glad to have you back. This will be a wonderful year here at Hogwarts and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I intend to. Students are reminded that the Forbidden Forest is off limits. Now with out further ado, everyone may eat!" She finished her speech and food appeared on all the tables. Moving back to her seat she was happy to get something of substance. Picking up a pasty she started to nibble on it." and let the year begin." She said to herself as she washed down her sweet with a drink from her goblet.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rufus wanted to say something about the notes but thought it be best to keep quite.No point butting into someones romance. He went back to his book till he heard that food was being served. and he started to eat between glances at the book.
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:27 pm
((Posting this here too biggrin ))

User Image
User Image

The doors to the Great Hall burst open and a cold gust of wind followed suit. The candles nearest the door went out. The lighting flicked as Jack came waltzing in the Great Hall. He adjusted his tie and then ran a hand on the side of his head to flatten his hair there. Hogwarts was the same, even after all these years. And this hall... it hadn't changed a bit. Except for the person sitting at the main chair. A familiar face that brought the quirky smirk to Jack's face.

Being on his own brought the best out of Jack.

"Yes, children... you should be very wary of what lurks in those shadowy borders," Jack sauntered up towards the front of the Great Hall, slowly unbuttoning his coat, "Take it from me... some creatures don't like to be bothered. And, some of you," he looked at all the fresh young faces and realized that he was still hungry. Adrenaline kept that down, for the moment, "Well, some of you look like you might be quite the treat for them,"

Jack took off his coat and swung it over his shoulder, finally making it to the Staff table, "My, I love what you've done to the place!" Jack smiled at Inari, "I hear tell that you're in need of a caretaker?" the benefits of having good hearing... "I'd like to fill that position," he raised his eyebrows at Inari, then winked.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I need this job
What I'm doing: Speaking with Inari
Who I'm with: Every student and professor
Where I am: Great Hall

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ellerial

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

Sylvia nodded, "That's a very logical assessment and very true." she told him. Obviously the guy was smart even though he didn't understand why he was here.

Sylvia jumped in place when the doors to the great hall burst open, her already large eyes growing even larger in shock. Who was this guy? She leaned a bit closer to Zephyr out of an instinctive need to be protected and being as he was the only person she somewhat knew here, he was the one to seek protection from. This adult was kind of scary, not to mention brazen and rude for interrupting.

At the mention of the kids looking tasty she sunk a bit more into herself and even closer to Zephyr. "He's creepy." She whispered to her new friend, her eyes staying locked on the older man like an animal watching it's predator for any suspicious movements.

((OOC))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 pm

An owl swoops, small, unknown barn owl, still in its young years suddenly reaches the Hufflepuff table. A scarlet, infamous red note is tied to its leg as it hops expectantly toward a young second year girl, Adalaide Blythe. As the timid young girl carefully opened it, the scarlet envelope lurched to life, transforming and morphing into a pair of lips as it shrieked an unfamiliar voice.

A howler.

ADALAIDE BLYTHE! How DARE you! I KNOW I raised you better little miss! Have you HEARD the stories I’ve been told!

That little friend of yours is NOT appropriate! She is a BAD influence, dearie! Don’t you DARE ever CONSIDER going to Knockturn Alley, you were ALONE, and I TRUSTED you! How dare you scare me like this! If I find out you EVER went down there, young miss, I WILL drag you out of that school and away from your little friend MICHELLE!!

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Zephyr's attention immediately turned to the doors when the burst open and the wind extinguished the candles. He had no idea what the man meant. Probably something about the woods. Hogwarts would certainly be interesting if things like this happened. "Agreed," Zephyr said quietly, hardly realizing that Sylvia had leaned closer to him. "But, the professors are here, so why don't we enjoy the food?" he added, noticing that the food had appeared.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games