Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:02 am
User Image"Especially now we can't."Ryuu said as he moved furniture in front of the chimney opening."So we just move the bus into the garage and armor it up then while making no undead get close? What about the other vehicle we now have?"Ryuu asked finishing moving things following Sirena to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 am
User ImageWithout facing, Koji spoke. "Have you forgotten already? That was the whole point of this little adventure. That bus is the only thing large enough to hold supplies and all of us. A convoy isnt a good idea. That truck wont do much for us now." He gazed at the reflection of the afternoon sun on the pond below. "There's a lot of us so obviously some will guard the machine shop while the others begin working on it. The longer we stay in one spot, the more resources we consume. We use up faster than we can gain. We need to be on the road."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:17 am
User ImageSirena turned to Ryuu and said "Koji has a point. Not only Undead will come here, also survivors will knock the door." Sirena ran to the kitchen, took in some cans and ran back putting the cans in her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:22 am
User Image"Alright then, maybe someone should empty the gas out of truck and bkies so we can use it for the bus just incase we run out, and who else besides Lilianna is good as a Mechanic? Sirena, Naoki, Redeem your in the army would you know how to fix up a bus like we're about to do, or anyone else for that matter?"Ryuu asked looking at the group.  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:31 am
User ImageSirena dust herself off and turned to Ryuu "I know how to repair it, but geez how Im tired. But this moment I can do anything." Sirena said sighing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 am
User Image"I'm no tank expert, but I do know that we have to turn that bus into one." Koji said, facing the military members of the group. Time was growing short, and so is their chances of surviving if they were to continue staying where they are. Koji motioned towards the front door and opened it for everyone. "What are we waiting for?"

The clouds were now grey, and the once bright afternoon sun was no more. It was only a matter of time before it begins raining.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 am
User ImageSirena hmph'ed as she turned to Koji and said "Ready as always."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 am
User Image"Yup and by the looks of it everyone else is too."Ryuu said looking at the group then out side."Huh gonna rain at some point and by the feel of the moisture in the air it's going to a be a hard one."Ryuu said stepping outside looking around to make sure no undead were around them."Just another reason to move faster I guess."  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:15 am
User ImageSirena walked out and said "You are right Ryuu. So we should start getting to work." Sirena started coming near the bus and crawled under of the bus. She took some tools and started repairing. "Not such a big deal..." Sirena murmured to herself and made a hard face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:32 am
User Image
You could never understand....

After Serina left she turned and stomped donw the stairs to see the others heading out to fix the bus."Yeah I see you guy's don't ned me to unlock to the tools or to help fix it at all." She muttered under her breath and she slid past serena who was blocking the door. She walked across the street to where the garage sat she pulled her keys from her jacket pocket and unlocked the door sliding it upward with a rattle. She walked over to the bus and psuhed the hood up with a metallic creek.It was a kind of old engine but she could see most of the problems when she was finished with the analysis she walked back to where Koji was it had only taken her about ten minutes."Okay so not only is it ut of gas I have to take the carbirator apart and clean it that will take about an hour I don't know what happened but that b***h is cakier then a third graders birthday party but you also have a whole in the radiator hose luckily I have pone of those on hand your looking at about two and a half hours of work and a really big gas can." She said wiping her hands off on her grease rag and shoving it in her pocket.She looked forward to fixing it and hoped that the others wouldn't just ignore her and mess something up or ignore her piss her off and get it right.

..The way you make me feel.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:42 am
User Image"Oh wounderful, well might as well get satarted and any one that can help you should do so. Hopefully there's a gas can around and a tube so we can get the gas out of the truck and motorcycles, not sure if that will be enough but it could help."Ryuu siad to Lilianna. I really wish she had waited before she made all that noise, hopefully none of the undead heard that noise unless we're screwed. He though to himself looking around"Maybe I should gaurd who else will?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 am
User Image

*As everyone else went about their buisness, he stepped towards her by the sink, but kept a good 2 foot distance between them as he began to question her, with a perplexed expression still plastered on his face*

Retired General Anasako? haven't you told these people who you were? *he said in a whisper for only her ears* Is that why they treat you like they would, a common house wife?..Whats your occupation now? since you've resigned your position 5 years ago? *he walked one step closer to her and waited for answers.*

hatukiri

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

*She gritted her teeth at Redeems questioning.He didnt understand how foward he was being to ask her such questions.even though he meant no disrespect by it, he was always one to speak his mind and never his heart.He would address a woman as he would a man, and knew only a slight bit of softness only when its absolutely called for.She began washing the plate and placed a little too much pressure on it accidentally breaking it in half, and she jumped back a bit frightening herself, as she realized how much his questioning was truly getting under her skin, and how much he was annoying her with them.Breathing out and inhaling deeply she calmed her self and said to him again*

There are some left overs on the Stove if you are hungry Red.Theres also some lemonade in the fridge *she turned and handed him a plate with a weary smile* If you have any other questions they would all be answered in due time, but for right now we have bigger problems to worry about other than questioning the past. So eat up and you might want to change your clothes if your grouping up with us. All this run around will definately wear you off more in service clothes*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

I began to run outside with Ryuu. " I'll help you out! "

I began to look back to the truck and I started to think. I know that we should use the truck but the snowplow attactment in just going to go to waste if we leave it on there.

I began to speak out loud enough for the others to hear my voice. " Don't forget to grab the plow! It's still I good part to keep the Zombies at bay! "

I began to move into position then I remember Nana. " Oh, I left Nana in the back room! i'll be right back I'm going to go get her!"
I began to run back over to the house which was now empty when all I heard was little Nana's Meowing. I ran to the back room and found her jumping into my arms hissing in the direction of the bed. I began to look under when a Zombified Rat jumped out and tried to bit me. I Dodged it easily and when it hit the floor dazed I crushed it scull into the floor. I looked over Nana to make sure she hadn't been bitten. She was lucky because all I found was a little bit mark on the lifeless part of her claw.

" You're one lucky little kitten, you know that Nana? " I closed the door and grabbed a little handbag and checked it out, making sure no zombies where in it, and i placed Nana in the bag tossed her over my should where I could see her and we were off.

Mizukie_Hibachi

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image
You could never understand....

She didn't wait to see who else was coming she walked back into the garage this time more careful about the noise she got the tools she needed to take the carborator off as she did so she sang quietly as she always did when she worked in the garage when she got it off she jumped down off the bus and walked to her work table she started taking it apart. Finally thirty minutes later when she had it all taken apart and layed out she walked to the drawer againa and got two clean rags it was dirty as hell and a new can of carbirator cleaner.She walked back over and then thinking again she grabbed a new filter for the carbirator maybe that was what was wrong with it then she began cleaning the pieces spraying them and then carefully wiping them off.

..The way you make me feel.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games