Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm
((just mean ergo. just mean))
from the air below formed a man who then knocked on the door.
"this was not very nice. i understand this is possibly our most secure building but if i am to be able to be of any use i request that i be granted access."
came a familiar voice to the guards. they knew it was Lucas again and that he had simply been up to either no good or training. they permitted him entrance and he headed up to Mamoru's office. he would want to talk with mamoru.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:55 am
Siniku had taken his sweet time getting to Mamoru's office from his home in the Residential District and didn't waste any time entering the office through his usual entrance, The Window. With a loud boom he enter the room feet first , the windows rattling against the wall, before landing on his feet in a kneeling position, "Whew!... Been a while since I've been able to do that." he said getting up and hopping on his once injured leg.

As usual Siniku showed no real regard for protocol or any kind of formality when he spoke to the Kazekage, "Mamoru! Where is that ambitious young Oinin that wants the Captain Position?" he asked crossing his arms then blinking under his mask and snapping his fingers, bringing a gourd out from under his white coat, "Don't guess you would care for a cup of this huh?"

It was just then he notice that anyone else was in the room, a blank stare going from Lucas, to Bast and then to James, "Oh... Hi."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:19 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James, usually withholding of his sarcastic nature, was excited about his new rank. He looked to Lucas, and then back to the Kage. "I found him."

James almost blasted Siniku when he made his entrance, but caught himself.

"Hi Siniku," James exhaled heavily. "How's the leg, Im about to go learn a jutsu that can fix it for you if its still acting up. Im heading over to the Dojo, So come get me if you need it."

James left with a short bow to the Kage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:21 pm
Lucas looked between Mamoru and James till he left and ignored the entrance that siniku had made as it made the entrance of Lucas having been pointless. he could have waited... but then he remembered what happened last time he came in gas form and how much he didn't want to go through that fan again.
"Mamoru. i just came to report to you that i am currently everywhere below 3' in suna. if you wish to know where anything is just speak it and i shall hear. i am going to be formed at the academy for some chakra training."
his form said then dispersed into the gas again. a whispering wind flew through the now broken door and dropped to the ground.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Lifting an eyebrow as Siniku fell through the window's ramparts, another comissioning for a new window came to light. "Ahem!" I started, "Aside from that... I've not seen the young man as of late. The last time I spoke with Howaido, he said something about training. You've looked through the academy & the dojo already, I assume?" Noting the drink offering, I politely declined, indicating the still warm cup of the stuff at the edge of the desk.

Turning to face part of Lucas, an inquiry came to mind. "Why are you spread out so thin, Lucas? Attack capabilities become lower the less of you there is at a certain location. Please don't kill yourself by spreading out much more... we have enough headstones errected in the local cemetary."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:22 pm
" No and No... The note that my ever so loving Daughter brought me was from you, so I came to the place where the note came from." said Siniku nodding, "Search known places first then search the other places." he said nodding more sageily, "The fact that I did not know he was training would have been a problem, as I wouldn't have looked in the training grounds or dojo first other wise."

Siniku then grinned, "But I have just the thing for a good Hunter Ninja... Mamoru... You wouldn't happen to have any Bells around would you? I need One Silver Bell and two Bronze bells." he said a devious smile growing underneath the Orange, white and black Kitsune Mask that the ANBU Captain wore.

"A simple yet difficult test of Tracking, Observation and finally capturing the target Item or Ninja."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:20 pm
As Siniku made his entry, Bast felt a great urge to ruffle his hair. She resisted, though, for several moments before finally caving in to the temptation. She ruffled his hair.

"You're testing Howaido, are you?" she asked, simply on the principle of doing so. "You know, he's had to deal with me for most of his life, so feel free to seriously mess with his mind. He needs to learn not to talk on missions at all; if you could teach him that while you're at it, please do."

Through the hole that used to be a closed window poked the head of a large bird, which dropped a note on to Bast's head before leaving. She scanned it quickly and turned to Mamoru.

"'One-half metric ton Kunai, Senbon, and Shuriken; 75 Jashinist weapons, including staffs, scythes, and spikes; 60 empty baubles; 15 knock-offs of Mamoru's baubles; 250kg of variable marble material; 10 baubles filled with variable marble material; 7 different decorative swords, seemingly of a single set; 10kg of Chakra steel; 200 black rods; one 50m spool of wire, razor wire, and chain, each; 9 state-of-the-art bladed weapons and blunt weapons each; 5 state-of-the-art armors; 34kg of food; no books nor valuables have been provided in exchange for Babel stones, which are similar to the stone of Rosetta, totaling 23 languages have been shipped to the estate in question.' Is that acceptable?" Bast asked of her uncle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Reaching into my supply of bells, several different types popped up out of the entrenched coat to roll about the main desk. "You always know I'm ready for various requests, don't you Siniku?" Grasping them, a simple flick of the wrist sent them high into the air in a lofting pattern, where they hung for several seconds before descending towards the good captain. "Be careful of his frog summoning! They'll try to assist him during the tracking process." Making a mental note of the items thrown into the village coffers, "Thanks for the help, Bast-chan. You really like helping out around here, don't you?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 am
"Oh Bast-Chan..."said Siniku tilting his head, leaving his hair a mess, at it usually was anyway, "If you want to teach him not to talk... Your asking the wrong person aren't ya?" he asked then would add, "I am anything BUT quiet, normally that is." he said before he would move his hand quickly to catch the bells, one inbetween his fingers on his right hand.

"Frogs?... Ahhh right...summoning. I might need to get into summoning soon myself. But really unless they can sense which Clone... or which me is holding which bell then they won't be of any help..." said the Yoshimitsu Family head before tilting his head, "Also.... Bast-Chan..." he said looking at her a sly glint in his eyes, "Be expecting a little extra exercise soon." he said before barreling out the window.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:10 am
Howaido walked up through the door after a knock,"Mamorou-sama, Im finished training, should I go find Siniku-san or... Never mind then." Howaido stated as Siniku turned around to talk to Bast displaying his one of a kind mask, it could only be him. "I take it you are ready for me then, I think I have prepared all I can for now." Howaido had his mask on as did the fellow Oinin/Anbu, he locked eyes with Siniku through his mask. Things were serious now, and he knew Siniku had his game on. As Siniku left the window though it caught him by surprise,"Ah, Siniku-san wait!" Howaido hurdled over Mamorous desk performing a barrel roll and front flip out the window to chase after the agile captain.
[exit]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:12 pm
Manfread flew into the kage's office, diving through a conveniently already open window. Using his Byakugan to avoid any collisions, he skillfully rolled until he was infront of the kage's desk then stood up strait.
“Hey Aniki long time...” he trailed off as he spotted the strange woman who had already been in Kage's office. Taking a good look at her through his eyes, Manfread started to bleed profusely from the nose.
“OH, i see what's going on here... I was going to ask where I can find a guillotine sword but I'll comeback in a moment,” he said, holding his bloody nose and heading for the exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:23 pm
Bast received word that some strange Genin had tried to activate a technique and had failed miserably in the process of doing so. She also noticed the strange boy observe her and get a nosebleed, to which she responded appropriately. She sent a senbon flying with a flick of her wrist toward a point just under the boy's groin, disguised as her tucking her hair behind an ear; the needle would miss everything completely, but it would hopefully remind him to mind his manners. With that, she disappeared, summoned to the gates.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:01 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the Kage building and office. smiling pleasantly to the guards and crackling with blue, black and red lightning.

"Hey Boss, Im going to run to Takumi and grab some things, or at least send one of the Genin to do it if you would prefer. Which ever is ok with you. If either option is ok with you. I would also love to have a headset with out frequencies if possible. Im the only medic worth anything right now, and everyone else. I saw some of the ANBU milling around nervously so im going to check the entrance to make sure every bodies ok."

James left a clone to get the Kage's answer, stole an apple from the Kage's fruit bowl and jogged out sparking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:19 pm
As he turned, Manfread's life suddenly flashed before. His Byakugan had barely registered the flying senbon is it whizzed by into the floor. Noticing the lady had suddenly left the room Manfread staired at the kage.
“Aniki I think I'm in love...” he said brushing his bandaged arm against his bloody nose and turning around to pick up the sharp object. He watched as James entered the office, and tried to remember why he had come here.
Releasing his Byakugan, he turned back to the kage slaping one fist into his palm he said “Right guillotine sword.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games