Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:50 pm
@ Crab Tent:

Hogai watched Kagae back up, readying the bucket. Though masked by his beard, he had a slight smirk. Surely, Kagae would hesitate, and be unable to

KA-SPLASH!

Hogai himself took a step back, caught completely off guard that Kagae actually went through with-

"AAAAAUUGH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" Kuni Kaori would screech loudly as she leapt from her bed, eyes bewildered and leftover facepaint running. Her hair was dripping, as her robes clung tightly to her frail frame.

"YOU ASSHOLES! I'LL SHOW YOU!" she would yell loudly, obviously angry, as she grabbed a scroll from her nearby case, incanting the words quickly. "FIRES THAT CLEANSE!"

Suddenly, a whirling dervish of fire kami would explode outwards from Kaori's position, dancing around and lighting everything flammable within the tent, sparing nothing at all. Not even her Clansmen. Kagae and Hogai take 13 fire damage. Kaori takes 6 fire damage.

--------------------

@ Everyone Else:

The Crab tent was on fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 pm
@Signing up

Kojiro would cross out his name at the Lore competition and then resign up at the Poetry one when all of the sudden.....KABOOM! The Crab tent burst into fire infront of his very eyes. "GOOD KAMI! WHAT HAPPENED?"

Acting on instinct, the Scorpion would move towards the Crab tent to help any of the occupants. They were his *distant* cousins after all.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:21 pm
"Run for it!" Shouted kagae as he grabbed his weapons then bursting from the tent noticeably charred. He would pause briefly to bow to the Scorpion before running as fast as he could away from the tent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 pm
@The Charred Remains of the Crab Tent

Kojiro would be suprised by the Kaiu running away from the tent and bowed back to him. "Run for what? Does anyone need help? What's going on?"  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:59 pm
"I've angered Kaori-san I must flee!" Shouted Kagae as he fled the scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:13 pm
@The Burning Ruins of the Crab Tent

"We need help putting this fire out!" Kojiro would scream while he carefully entered the tent to see what was going on inside.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:00 pm
@ Crab BBQ:

Hogai would be right behind Kagae, wasting no time as he attempted to pat out the embers on his kimono. "Nothing like living life on the edge, eh, Kagae-san?!" he called out as he huffed and puffed, the two Crabs passing Kojiro on the way out.

"EXTINGUISH!"

As Kojiro approached, the flames consuming the tent suddenly vanished, leaving nothing but small wisps of smoke in their wake.

"DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!" Kojiro would hear from within the tent, from an obviously distressed female voice.

Bayushi Kojiro, since you were the only one brave enough to run to the tent, give me a Perception/Investigation (Notice) check vs TN 15 to see Kuni Raicho storming your way. Raises might help, such as noticing her before she notices you, and/or noticing a path of egress.  
Plainsfox rolled 5 10-sided dice: 6, 1, 1, 2, 2 Total: 12 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:03 pm
OOC: Perception/Investigate(Notice) 3k2. Last two are in case of explosions.
Apparently, I see notingz.

Result: 7  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:07 pm
@ Crab Tent:

As Kojiro stuck his head inside of the tent, the lone resident, presumably Kuni Kaori, was going through her scrolls. They had been singed by the fire kami, but thankfully due to their close proximity to her, had not been destroyed. She was going through them, muttering to herself.

Also, she was soaking wet. What was it with Kojiro and soaking wet women?

"Now I'll need to copy them over again! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she said to herself aloud, her back turned to Kojiro, too preoccupied with her own predicament to notice his appearance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:11 pm
@ The Crab Tent

Kojiro closed the flap and called cautiously inside. "Are you alright, Lady Kuni? Do you need aid of any kind? Is there anything I can do for you? Your skill is to be commended, Lady Kuni. You extinguished that fire easily."  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:22 pm
@ Crab Tent:

Without looking inside, it would be hard for Kojiro to accurately gauge her emotional state, but she did sound shaken.

"No! I'm fine! Just leave me alone!" she would call out in response, obviously uninterested in company.

However, we don't always get things our way.

"You. Inside. Now." The stern, unforgettable voice of Kuni Raicho would sound from directly behind Bayushi Kojiro.

Kojiro, how do you react?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 pm
@The Crab Tent

Kojiro gulped nervously and remembered the last time he talked with Kuni Raicho. "A...a..as you wish, Lady Raicho." Then the Scorpion stepped inside the Crab tent, desperately wishing there were other witnesses to the events that were about to transpire.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm
@ Crab Tent:

For what it's worth, it probably wouldn't be too difficult for Kojiro to know who the two culprits truly are. Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

As Bayushi Kojiro stepped inside, he would see the woman he would know as Kuni Kaori, who whirled around in surprise. She was soaking wet, and with her face makeup running, it was unsure whether or not she was crying. "What? Get out!" she would screech, whirling around, though the heavy footfalls of Kuni Raicho would make her turn back around in surprise, and back away a couple steps, dropping her scroll case.

"... so, do the two of you wish to tell me who is responsible for this?" Raicho would ask, sternly looking back and forth between the two samurai.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm
@ Crab Tent

"I saw this tent explode in fire as I had just signed up for the Poetry event. As I moved closer to determine if I could be of aid in anyway, Kagae-san and Hogai-san ran past me. Kagae-san said something about angering Lady Kaori and that he must flee. That is all I know, Lady Raicho. For me to say anything else would be to speculate."  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 8, 4, 1, 6 Total: 23 (6-60)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm
OOC Rolling etiquette. 4k3. Last Two are in case of explosions.
Result: 14  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games