Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:48 am
[Masaru's le broke Shadow Clone with bag o' goodies returns and heads to academy.]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:05 pm
Arriving at the gates with a slight grimace on his face, clone #1 looked about, scanning for the various things he could do to help out the construction crew at the gates. Things looked simple enough if the clone was to be honest with itself, people carrying 2x4's about whilst hammering frames and such to rebuild the broken buildings and parts of the gate. Walking over to a pile of lumber the clone bent down, picking up a rather large piece of wood to carry on it's shoulder. With the wood firmly placed on his shoulder he followed alongside the men carrying the other pieces. They didn't seem to be traveling too far considering that would just increase the burden placed on the workers. It was easy enough to carry the wood such a short distance, for a ninja that is. He could tell the normal workers were getting pretty tired from all the laborious work they were being put through. It was all for the betterment of Konoha though, so none of them griped or complained about the overwhelming work load. With that thought in mind the clone gave a huff of exertion, walking over to the pile of lumber once more to grab a 2x4. With it loaded on his shoulder he bent over once again, lifting up a second piece of wood. With that done he stood up fully, striding easily over to the place he took the wood before. With the three pieces in place he reached over to grab a hammer and a few nails. Having the wood piled up next to him he began hammering it like a frame to build upon. Taking a single nail he placed it against the wood, bringing his arm holding the hammer back before slamming it forward to hammer the nail in fully. Leaning back to get a look at the angle and placement the clone nodded to itself, happy with the location. With that thought in mind the clone continued to hammer the wood in place. When the clone finally ran out of nails it called for a new set from one of the construction workers off to the side. The man of course threw him a box of nails to continue to use on the building. Giving a grateful nod the clone returned to it's work against the building, hammering the second 2x4 in place. With that done it grabbed the last piece of lumber, holding it against the building before hammering the nails into it in sequence. Standing back to appreciate it's work the clone took the scroll form his back pocket, reading over the details one last time before dissapearing in a swirl of leaves towards the mission board.  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:34 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei appeared at the gates with his mission stamp in hand, permitting him to leave out to the midnight forest. The gate guard glanced over the paper and nodded as Jurei exited towards the forest. [exit]

Chakra: 780/815
Stamina: 135/135

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:17 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei made his way back through the gates and headed back to the mission board.

Chakra: 815/815
Stamina: 135/135

User Image

Punished Knight

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:38 am
User ImageUser Image

After finishing up with collecting leaves Luciano decided that he was going to stand guard at the gate since it should be a simple mission. Konoha got attacked recently so why would someone attack it at this moment, especially since nothing has been happening for the past few days other then the New Hokage Being elected. "Hey who goes there." asked one of the ANBU watchmen that was guarding the gate. "Its just me, I'm one of the Genin of the village that has to do your job you know, I dont know why we have to but we do, but im cool with it." Luciano replied with his hands buried in his pockets. "U little....." was all the ANBU got out before Luciano ended up interrupting him. "Hey watch it, be thankful".

"I guess this would be easier if i find something to do while i wait". Taking out his aburame clan scroll, Luciano began to read about the jutsu's he could wait to learn. The one jutsu he dreamed about was the Aburame Clan's Nano-Scale Poisonous Insects. This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is a hidden technique known by select members of the Aburame Clan, such a deadly and very useful technique, Luciano would be fearless, no one would be able to touch him. "The Aburame Clan Nano-Scale Poisonous Insects along with the Kodoku no Jutsu, Jar of Poison Technique as well as the Kidaichū Mushikui Parasitic Giant Insect Bug Bite technique, then I might as well be the strongest in the village other then the Hokage". Still keeping guard Luciano would steady think about the abilities and power he would gain while also thinking about the sunset and warm weather.

Mission ::::
Title: Guard the Gate

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:46 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Getting closer and closer to the gate, Jae's heart seemed to accelerate in response to the rapid approaching. Her feet felt like lead, despite her light steps. Samuru's last stance had been up ahead, a harsh reminder for her that would constantly remind her of her loss. Eyes cast to the ground she almost didn't hear an Anbu approach her and ask her for identification. Handing over the stupid document and flashing her headband, she took her possessions once she had been cleared and headed for the Sage lands without so much as a backward glance. Her whole body was on auto; her mind having checked out long before she had handed her papers over.

[exit ; village traveling ]

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Luciano continued to watch the gates he noticed that pink haired girled that he saw in the Hokages office. "She looks like shes in a hurry, I wonder whats up with her". Watching as the ANBU checked her out of the Village as she showed the them her identification Luciano steady wondered about where he was head and why she was in such a hurry. Beginning to think about his ranking, Luciano felt that he was to good be be a genin, which is way he planned to rise through the ranks with ease. He planned on being the Hokage best assassin and to do that he would need to be a** strong as possible.

"Maybe I could be the Hokage's Personal assassin, who knows, but for now I'll keep this to myself, maybe ill ask him in the future". Feeling that he has been watching the village gates for some time and nothing interesting had happen and nothing will, so with that, Luciano walked back to the village with his hands buried in his pockets again to go train some more.

[Exit]

Title: Guard the Gate
Completed

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Walking up to the Village gate, Luciano was approached of course by the gate watching ANBU. Showing them offical signed documents that was Signed and Approved by the Hokage. Shaking their head for approval for him to go, Luciano with his hand buried in his pockets when to begin his Journey to Takumi, the Village of Artisans.

[Exit to Hidden Leaf Village Roads ]

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Luciano came to the Konoha check point he showed the Anbu members his Leaf Village I.D as well as the Hokage's documents. After the other two Anbu open the village gates, Luciano walked through and headed toward the Hokages Office.

[Enter]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 2000 / 1500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:25 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei arrived at the gates and shook his long hair out of the way. As he walked he scratched his head, guard duty what a pain after all.

He jumped upon the gate and began to observe over the top. He glanced past a couple of ANBU, the others on guard as well. He kept an ever vigilant watch.

As the time passed he simply continued to fiddle to pass the time, occasionally striking up conversation with fellow ANBU. Though he often found his mind beginning to drift as he waited.

Thoughts of his brother began to fill his head. Such a vast untapped darkness seemed to fill him. Resentment maybe? If only their father were still alive things would be very different between the two siblings.
4/4

Chakra: 965/965
Stamina: 265/265

User Image

Punished Knight

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei continued to watch the gates for any sign of unrest. As the ANBU kept walking too and fro he allowed himself a few moments to watch the birds fly over head.

As he watched them fly gracefully from the forests he gave thought to how they first emerged. It was said that Hashirama single-handedly constructed it by himself.

As he gazed at their majesty he pondered if he himself would be capable of performing such feats later down the road in his life. The ANBU kept making their rounds while he sat in his normal spot constantly observing.

Something rustled about in the woods causing more birds to fly about and flutter outside up into the skies above. It truly was a rather pleasant sight to see. The slight breeze ran through his hair as he continued to watch the gates.
4/4

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:01 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As the soft breeze continued to blow about Jurei admired the scenery of Konoha's gates and what layed just outside. The trees astounded him, their majesty seemingly endless.

As he continued to admire them the ANBU walked about, one stopping and striking up conversation. "Everything ok? You've been standing guard here for quite a while." he said crossing his arms and chuckling.

Jurei chuckled as turned and replied. "I finished most of my training so I figured I'd find my own way to help out around here. Anything to avoid another attack." he said focusing his eyes on the wilderness on the horizon.

The ANBU continued to watch him, even taking a seat next to him observing the vastness of the forests of Konoha.
4/4

User Image

Punished Knight

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:43 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As the early night breeze came rolling in the Anbu turned to Jurei and rose. "Looks like my shift is up. You plan on staying out here all night?" he asked chuckling to himself as he stood.

Jurei rose as well cracking his neck, feeling a nice solid pop all the way down his spine. He gazed out into the night, a quiet pleasant retreat for ones thoughts at this hour. He figured he'd been here long enough.

Turning to face the ANBU he responded with his trademark smile. "Honestly no, I think I'm heading in for the night. I've done my time for today." he said chuckling as he gazed at the moon one final time.

He leaped down off the gates the a solid thud, placing his hands inside his pockets as he made his way back to Konoha's mission board.
4/4 [exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara's clone appeared instantly in front of the gate, Shunshin what a useful ability for getting around the village rapidly. It looked around noting the guards posted all along the wall that boardered the village. "Konoha sure does have a lot of guards." the clone thought to itself before leaping on the wall itself.

The Clone paced slowly down the wall keeping an eye over it, the barrier the original Ibara created was invisible, yet the clone knew it was there, if anything were to pass through it in either direction out or in, Ibara would know. The clone cracked its neck before picking up a pebble and throwing it as far as he could away from the wall.

The pebble crashed down on the road and made a tiny sound almost inaudible. Ibara wouldn't have sensed that the pebble flew through the barrier, it had no chakra what so ever, thus the barrier would not have detected it. The birds, that could be an issue though. The barrier being a mile high and deep would detect the birds, moles, worms, all of it. Granted the blips would be much smaller than humans, and that is why Ibara's clone supposed he was here. What had he told Jurei? Rapid response? Heh, The clone would just check to make sure it was birds or bugs flying through the barrier when Ibara detected them.

The clone stopped its pacing for a moment and leaned back against a lip on the wall, resting his feet for a moment looking out toward the dense jungle that surrounded the village hidden by the leaves. With a large yawn the clone wiped absently at its eyes pushing some of the golden hair that hung down in front of them to the side. 'Nothing to report yet Ibara.' the clone sent telepathically to Ibara.

4/4

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Returning to Konoha had been very, very hard. She had been so tempted to turn and run in the opposite direction but Jae understood that it was no in her future anymore to do that. She would not leave Konoha. It's where her future had died so she would stay in Konoha until she too ceased to exist. Coming to a halt in front of the gates she was harassed by the men at the gates once more, her papers and headband being checked meticulously. Standing there, without flinching, she waited for them to allow her clearance. With a dismissive nature they allowed her through, Jae contemplating her next destination.

[exit]

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games