Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:52 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
((It do be a water reflection clone. Solid as can be.))

One gone, and the Raikage's clone was pleased in one way, and disappointed in another. She hadn't been able to convince him to throw away the aspirations of learning the damned style. Mighty, but dangerous. They'd have a boy broken too much to even use, if he learned too much of it. She dreaded each and every moment he would learn to harness madness and emotion. Kinpaku's clone almost loathed to vanish, passing grief on to the real one. Thoughts were left to mull, as the door was knocked upon, and she had little chance otherwise to tell them to enter. There she was, anyhow.

"Kodoki Doki, huh? Got some repetition to it. Catchy," the woman began, as she looked over the girl. Her eyes were so vivid, the multiple colors enchanting. She grinned, sliding her feet from the desk, planting them upon the floor. "This is where you become a genin. That's what happens." From the desk, she fished from the drawer a headband and set it upon the desk. "You, having completed the academy courses, have become a genin recognized by me. Learn fast and bring glory to your home."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am
Fuyu knocked twice before walking in and sitting down,"Another gennin, they multiply like rabbits..." She folded her legs as she placed a small missions report on the desk. "Keins unconscious in the infirmory, I dropped a body off into autopsy. We got attacked bys ome hooded goons, they had to be followers of that thing that killed Sora-sama. We tracked it as far as the Fire Country before we lost its trail," Fuyu stopped to let her read and process before continuing. "I am going to be taking a small trip into the sage countries, I want to meet with the Snake elders and form a pact." Fuyu had hoped for promotion, but if she didnt get it she would be alright for the moment. "Wasnt there supposed to be a group behind us, I didnt see them?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

A small blush flamed over her cheeks as she bowed once more. Apparantly, it was a surprise to her to know that their village leader was still so young and well..adorably lovely. Her eyes twinkled in bright interest of the headband as she accepted it, immediately tying it across her head like that of an accessory. Other than that, she thanked her village leader in her same monotone voice. "I'll do my best, Lady Rai-" Doki stopped where her eyes now faced another shinobi. Someone who was her senior now that she was an official rookie gennin.

A small smile crept under her collar at the comment made. Then she'll simply have to do her best to rank up on her part. As she was about to turn back to leave, Doki remembered something prior to hearing the woman's report. Oh, that's right, I should ask.. At the same time, she was torn into waiting behind the door so not to disturb them, or remaining where she was, silent so not to disturb them in order to ask for mission consent. So Doki voluntarily turned herself away from the both of them, facing a flat wall.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Again, there was knocking. Only twice. Twice! Always just twice! What was it with that particular number? Nevertheless, it seemed most thought it an ideal moment to enter, regardless of business, and there was Fuyu, reporting on the situation. Her mission had gone... Alright, it seemed. Kein had worked himself to the bone, and they had brought a possible affiliate's... Corpse.

"I see... This could be troublesome, but I'm certain we'll get it all together," she nodded, noting Fuyu's hopes. "I've no clue what you mean, miss Aoi. There wasn't supposed to be anyone near you. Now remind me... Before you go, how do you feel about the overall success of the mission?"

Doki was still present within the room, someone unknowing of Uwanosora's end, or that it had been an attack. A sigh, and a nod, looking to the genin. She was... An entertaining one, for certain. She had all but put herself in the corner, an act of innocence to the Raikage, coaxing a small chuckle. "Is there anything you'd like yet, Doki?"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

Her head flinched at the sound of her name. "..'beg pardon, but I don't recall hearing much of-. ...Oh, I would like your consent to train, if it's not too soon, ma'am." She said in the best way possible, still facing the wall as though the arched shadow work was something worth looking at. Her hands were still by her side, having no intention to fidget about. One foot hooked besides her other ankle. She was half surprised by the report involving a corpse but at the same time she was null. Death frequently visits this line of work after all.

"..And, if I can request something else, albeit a little selfish, will I be placed into a squad?"

[[My apologies for it being short. V.V]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 am
"To be honest it was a good start, we narrowed the span of the search area, hopefully. Leaf is suspicious, but I dont think they would attack from the shadows to do so little; far too prideful. I really wouldve liked to smash whatever killed Sora-sama, but I guess killing those eight was satisfying enough. I think the next mission should be to have a two team infiltration, the forward squad can have personal talks with the Hokage. This could distract while the latter investigates the village for any signs of traitors or treacherous natures." Fuyu nodded as she stood up and shrugged,"Again, that is only my opinion, I am positive you do your job much better than I could at any rate." The woman had quite the muscles, a sculpted yet toned body; she was quite attractive. Oddly, or maybe more so ironically, she hated men.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher meandered his way into the office, glancing around before knocking on the kage's door. He wasn't sure what to say to her but he figured he might as well show back up I'm really tired of leaving, coming back, leaving, coming back and never having anything to show for it. he thought with a sigh.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:07 am
"Hmm?" Fuyu turned around, she was about to leave as soon as the Raikage had her instructions made. Fuyu opened the door as the nob clicked and the door swung to the side,"Sypher-sensei?" Fuyu gave a questioning glance to him,"I suppose I havent seen you since I left for the exams."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher jerked back from the door as it opened and blinked down at his one time student "Fuyu-san. Nice to see you again." I think... he remembered how touchy she'd been last time he saw her. She'd been a huge ball of spitfire and gruff anger when he'd seen her last time "I believe we passed each other a few times when you got back. But never a,ah, heart to hear talk."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:16 am
"Maybe, I didnt think you were into that sort of thing." Fuyu shrugged as she stepped aside to let him come in the room. "I just got back from a mission actually, tracking down Sora-samas murderer. It worked to an extent." Fuyu wasnt exactly sure if Sypher had grown into a people person, maybe they had both matured some. Fuyu showed many signs of maturity in both body and mind, the extent was unclear. "So what have you been doing with out the old squad?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher shrugged, his hands in his pockets "I know about the mission. I'm guessing good job since you came back alive." he leaned back against the door "Basically nothing. Working on my own little projects. Haven't had any squads either. Kinda sad but oh well." he shrugged, smiling at her. Sypher recognized the differences in Fuyu physically but was merely happy that she had come back in one piece.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 am
"Well, Ive gotten alot stronger, in part because of the training you started with me. I cant say I havent been working hard everyday and enjoyed it, but you gave me a drive to get stronger than you. Im actually a Jounin now, Sypher-sensei you must be at least a Konin working while I was gone, ne?" Fuyu crossed her arms under her large chest as she poised a grin at him, her arms and legs were toned with muscle, she had barely gotten thicker in body size, but her muscle mass and over all strength were likely towards the roof now a days.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Smiling, Sypher just shrugged "I don't keep track of those things and you know it, Fuyu. I've never been one to follow it." he said. Last he knew, he was a chunnin. No one had told him any differently so he didn't bother with figuring out if he'd ranked up or not. He never wore the appropriate clothing either and it was rare for him to wear his headband. He forgot where his flack jacket was "Showing off are we?" he said, waving at her chest and arms easily. He had no interest in girls and he knew Fuyu was aware of it otherwise they would have had issues long ago.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:27 pm
Not really, I dont show off, I beat people into shame, you know that, Sypher-sensei." She walked a little closer,"So when were you going to tell me some drunk whore missed your body and hit you in the face so hard with her tit that your eye came out?" Fuyu chuckled as she walked around in a circle her hands behind her back, Sypher was playing games it seemed to her.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"Do too. You're such a show off." Sypher chuckled and shook his head as Fuyu came closer "You know I don't do drunk girls. Or girls in general. And my eye is still in there, dork face." he waved a hand at her and rolled his eyes. He motioned at his eye "I'm going blind. That's about the extent of it. No big secret behind it nor any amazing story. Sorry but its very boring. You want to tell me what drug you used to make yourself blow up like a doll?" he teased.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games