Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 300/375 ---/315

Samuru said his goodbyes and Miko was ready to leave. Hatsu was a little surprised at his statement but didn't show it. After all, everything that was happening to her and around her was too heavy to care much about anything else. Miko left first but Hatsu stopped at the entrance to crouch down next to the weeping Hanna. She looked so sad, practically balled up in the doorway. Hatsu said nothing to the girl, but instead put her hand on Hanna's shoulder, sort of as a sign that she cared. The touch of Hatsu's hand was cold, yet soothing. Hatsu looked deep into the girl's actions and what she had said. Perhaps she felt she was imprisoned, a sort of stranger in the confines of her own mind. Hatsu would then get up and catch up to Miko, Hoping she would live long enough in this messed up world to help Hanna back to her feet.

[Exit To]
Raikage Office

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

AD Reaper Elyse

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

XAyame_HatakeX

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:37 pm

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 65
Stamina: 260

Hanna would look up at Hatsu only for a moment as the girl put her hand on her shoulder. She flinched a little certain that what was coming was a hit or some sort of go away. When it didn't come and Hatsu gave her that look Hanna got a little confused and relieved at the same time. Her mind was in turmoil, but she put it behind a fence as best she could. Some of the things the voices said still came through, letting her know she was never able to completely free of them no matter what she did.
Hanna stood, wiping the tears from her face as she did so, then walked back into the hospital. She hated the place, so many hands that poked and prodded at every inch of you. No matter their intention the place still gave her the willies. She noticed someone in a wheel chair that looked oddly familiar. She had met him at the beginning, before all of this nonsense had started. She hadn't been very nice to him either, and hoped he didn't hold it against her. She gave a sigh and walked closer to him playing with her fingers.
Sam...Samaru....do you...do you need some help? Getting anywhere I mean...not that I don't think you're strong enough....just.....nevermind....I'll shut up now. She would ask her voice full of melancholy. She was so very tired. She was tired of fighting back the voices, tired of screwing up, and tired of losing people.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:59 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

As everyone left him, Samuru leaned back fully into the chair, slumping slightly as he tried to pull his energy back into himself. He could hear Amiti scolding in the back of his mind but he didn't have the strength to comment or speak to his other half. For a few minutes, as silence reigned around him, Samuru let his mind wander to his heart. He knew that they had healed all the broken parts of his internal but his heart still ached over the loss he couldn't prevent. Again, he had lost her. But this time...now she was truly gone. He wouldn't allow himself to accept that she would come back. If she did, he knew that both of them would push her away. He lifted his free hand and touched the bandages on his left side, feeling his cheek through the rough cotton.
    He dropped his hand quickly as a voice cut through his musing and Samuru looked up into another pink framed face They are EVERYWHERE. 'Oh shut up. Who is this one then?'.... 'Amiti...she knows my name so she met you.' I don't remember, all right? I think...we met once? Maybe? 'You're totally useless.' Like you could do any better, you worthless litt- he cut Amiti off before he got further into his cursing and spoke to the girl "I'm sorry...I don't remember you." he said softly, putting one hand down to the wheel of his chair. He couldn't turn it himself nor could he move without aid but right now "At this moment, I could use some water." Samuru turned and motioned to a little cart of water and snacks at the desk nearby "And, your name...I'd like that too." he added, his hand going back up to rub a spot near his hip, trying not to scratch a scab that was building.

OoC: Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

XAyame_HatakeX

• PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:51 am

User Image
    Hanna
    Chakra: 70

Hanna gave a small smile before heading over and grabbing Samaru some water. It was nice for once to not be remembered. For most it was pretty hard though, thanks to the odd shade of hair and the mismatched eyes.
    She still liked it though. Gave her a chance to smile.
    We met when I first came to the village. You weren't very nice to me and I wasn't very nice to you. I called you pompous and we kind of went our separate ways. She said opening the bottle of water before handing it to him, I'm Hanna by the way. It's nice to meet you again.
    You're lying again. Why do you have to do that so much? Put him out of his misery he's not going to have any type of life missing what he is. HA HA small talk, like that's gonna get you anywhere. Hanna couldn't help herself as she played with the top to the water bottle. Those damn things always had to show up at the worst possible moment, to bring her down.
    Her face fell from smiling and she went blank. She was still listening to Samaru, just trying to build her fences up again. Can't get rid of us that easily you little b***h. Still here, your fence has holes. It's not a wall. They said laughing as Hanna gained a death-grip on the bottle-top, letting it dig into her skin.

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Samuru took the water from her with his bandaged hand, fingers tentatively tightened on it. His strength wasn't fully back yet but he took a sip of the water, silent. He listened to her relate how she had met Amiti and thought pompous was a nicer term for him than any other he'd heard Don't start with that. What's she doing to that bottle cap? his eyes drifted down to eye her hands, noting that she had stopped smiling. He took another sip of water "Its nice to meet you, Hanna." he pronounced it differently, putting more emphasis on the beginning of her name so it sounded like 'Hah-nna'. Samuru set the bottle gingerly on his knee "Why did you run out of the hospital? I am not fond of hospitals either but...I rarely run from them." he looked up at her, the bandages on his face creasing slightly around his nose. His single eye was a blue/brown and decidedly a different color than when they had first met. When Amiti had come to Kumo, at the beginning, his eyes had been red/brown.

OoC: Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

XAyame_HatakeX

• PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:47 am

User Image
    Hanna
    Chakra: 75

Hanna gave a small smile as Samuru pronounced her name correctly. She didn't know why, it just felt good to have someone say it right. She looked at Samaru and gave another smile. She liked that he was nice to her this time. She was kind of scared how Kaileer was going to react when all of this was over so she needed all the niceness she could get at the moment.
    She watched him with the water bottle making sure he was able to hold on to it, but if she knew anything most people didn't like being helped when they were injured. Or was he one that did? She felt the voices try to come out as she grumbled and built her fence a bit higher.
    She scratched at the bandages on her leg before answering his question.
    Hospitals do not hold good memories for me and it's bad enough I have so many voices in my head poking and prodding at me. Then I have nurses and doctors and needles, She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered, had she actually just told him that? Now he was going to think her even more a freak.
    I could make a table for your wheelchair, if you like. She said trying to change the subject.

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:45 pm

She liiiikes you. 'Oh, shut up.' Hahaha! You're pathetic. 'You're the one with a broken heart.' Samuru winced as Amiti reacted to his jab, a mental spike of fury that rushed through his head and forced a flush to rise along his throat. He coughed, choking slightly on the water even as Hanna smiled at him Don't mention that again. Amiti's warning was a growl and Samuru used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth, the color on his throat dying down. He leaned back in his chair and was quietly contemplating what to say to when she spoke. Bad memories, voices and needles. Samuru tilted his head so he could look at her with his one eye, his expression unreadable thanks to the bandages that still stretched across his nose and chin. He rested the water bottle between his right knee and the side of the chair "I don't need a table. I intend to be out of this chair in a few weeks, if I can collect what I need." he replied smoothly, his tone a little off as he continued to do battle with the pain Amiti was applying. It felt like he was holding a hot spike to the side of Samuru's mental walls and it wasn't doing anything for his attention span
    "Voices." Samuru pressed the word firmly into the conversation, not distracted by the change Hanna had tried to make "What do you mean by that?" he asked pointedly. He probably didn't have any right to ask but she had mentioned it. His expression was more interested than judgmental and even Amiti had settled down into a sullen silence, interested as well to hear what would be said. It didn't seem like she would be like what they were, her indication of 'many voices' defining that as different from Amiti Everything is different from me. 'Maybe not.' Maybe. "Please, can you...explain that?"

XAyame_HatakeX

• PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:08 pm

User Image
    Hanna
    Chakra: 280

Hanna watched Samaru and tilted her head to the side as his color changed and he choked. She almost asked him if it had been the water he had choked on, but he quickly recovered and went to speaking.
    She suddenly had the image of the man she had tried to save almost as soon as she had gotten her headband. He had choked on something and died not long after with no explanation. Hanna shook her head, shaking the memory away.
    Hanna had hoped he would keep the conversation towards him, but of course that didn't happen. She gave a small squeak as he asked her to explain. Should she tell him? NO, he doesn't need to know about us. Don't you say a word b***h. Don't say anything or we'll make sure we never leave you!
    Hanna built up her courage and the small blue and pink peacock seemed to grow a little and regain most of his leg. She took a deep breath and looked at Samaru, did he think her a freak already? No, he seemed.......like he was listening.
    She tapped the side of her head,
    I have many of them in here. Just yelling away. They actually don't want me telling you this. She said giving a light chuckle.
    They are different sides of me, I guess. Whichever situation I'm in depends on which one shows up. Most of them are mean though. I have one that is particularly gruesome in everything she does. She said watching that one within her head smile like a cat who'd eaten the canary. Hanna gave a shiver and looked at Samaru. I had a foster family that raised me as a weapon, that's why I'm so much older of a genin. They tried to take my blood and give it to others for more assassins for them, but all it did was crystallize the person they put it into. The voices came along as my way of coping, or my brain's way of dealing with what I was going through. I just remember I was alone and then I wasn't. Hanna ran her hand through her pink hair, pulling out some dirt that was in it from when she had been on the ground. She studied it for a moment before flicking it away. I don't even remember what I was like without them, but they take over without warning sometimes, which is why one of the ones that attacked the village is now in a diamond coffin. She took over, used the crystal that had already attached to his face, and she pushed them inwards. His blood crystallized and the shards went through his face.
    Hanna took a deep breath a tear slipping out fr the loss of life that didn't have to be. It felt good to get it out, but she knew they would get her back for this. They always did. I try to build walls and all I get are fences, with holes. There's also another something there. A peacock that's pink and blue. It used to be so large but now it's missing feathers and a leg and it's tail is too short and isn't as full as it used to be. I don't know what it is, it tries to protect me.
    Hanna gave a chuckle, Sounds stupid right?

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Samuru listened silently to her as she spoke and he ran his hand over his chest as he did, feeling the bandages under his hospital shirt So not like us. 'Are you sure?' Amiti scoffed and a flood of images and thoughts broke into his mind, making him flinch away as Hanna mentioned the man she'd killed. It wasn't to her words, he was numb towards killing at this point, but to all that Amiti was flooding him with. Her issue, he pointed out, was that these personalities were part of her fractured mind and did nothing to augment or change her skills Nothing. Like. Us. Samuru dug the bandaged tips of his fingers into the side of his skull, trying to get Amiti to lower the tone as Hanna finished speaking "I don't...no, its not stupid." slowly, Amiti was receding for the moment and he took most of the pain with him. Samuru took a shaky breath and his hand dropped back to the water bottle, fingers lightly brushing the outside of it "I think its something you need to get better control of. If they're in charge, you're not and that's dangerous for anyone who is with you at the time. Friend or enemy." when he looked up at her, his face looked worn, much older than his seventeen years and his expression was haggard "I won't pretend to know what its like in your head." Amiti's laughter was hungry and vicious but it didn't hurt Samuru like before "But if you don't deal with those voices or personalities...they'll consume you. You've got some protection which is likely the only reason you haven't been chained up in your own mind." he spoke from experience. He'd given Amiti control before he came here and Samuru had found himself bound in an eternal darkness until Amiti had been injured. It had cracked the darkness, allowing him to escape his prison but Samuru didn't have a developed personality. It was slowly growing but... his eye was an earnest blue/brown as he waved away her effort to brush this off "I don't know how to help you. But you need to find someone or some way to force these personalities either out...or get them under your control." Or ally yourself. 'We're not allies.' No, we're not. You know what I want and you know that if you slip, I'm going to win. But she's not like us. Samuru twisted his fingers around the top of his bottle and quietly said "Don't let those things win. It will ruin you." he picked up the bottle and put it to his lips but didn't drink, letting the bottle rest on his chest lightly.

XAyame_HatakeX

• PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:45 am

User Image
    Hanna

Hanna nodded and fidgeted with her hair as Samaru spoke. He spoke as if he knew something about it and it made her wonder, but she didn't press.
    Everything he said was true, but could she really do something like that? Could she really take away the things that had helped her not see the things she had done.
    I don't know if I can do that. They....helped when my "parents" would send me on jobs. Let me take a back seat and they could handle whatever job it was, but when I'm not using them they're there and filling up my mind with useless prattle. One of them wants me to kill you. Put you out of your misery. I don't want to do that though, even in your state I'm certain you could take me down in a second. Please don't think any worse of me. Hanna said as she sat on the ground and began playing with her crystal making it into small animals and the like above her hands.

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Samuru's face twisted and he spoke harshly for the first time "That's weakness. Pathetic. And cowardly." his words were acidic and snarled, his mouth twisting at the side "No wonder you're losing to them. You're a weak minded fool if you think they're helping you. And that's why they will rip you into bloody shreds and leave you dead in your own mind. A prisoner to anything they want to do." What a pathetic, useless sow. '...' Even you can't deny that, Samuru. They'll consume her, if they are as strong as she claims, and s**t her out like the excrement she is. "You let them do what you can't? Do you think that by 'taking a back seat' you're not responsible? You're hands are so fouled with blood, probably more than theirs, because of that." his blue/brown eye appeared to be filling with blood, the color turning muddy even though the whites remained untouched. Samuru's features were harder than before, the wounds sharper and more prominent, his countenance becoming gaunt and cruel "Think worse of you? If you could kill me, I would be ashamed. I think less of you because you refuse to take responsibility for your negligence. The fools who sent you to kill, the personalities who kill and you. All of you have blood on your hands." Amiti glared at Hanna, his disgust obvious as he leaned back from her, his fist clenching. The bandages were tight across his knuckles and he loosed his hand "He was wrong." he spat out the words "You are already a ruin, one of your own making. Fences? Walls? That's what you told him you fought with?!" Amiti was so obviously different from the Samuru she had been speaking to. He sat different, with a judging arrogance that manifested as unconstrained rage along his limbs that caused minor trembles in the muscles. His torso was rigid and his spin had straightened noticeably as he no longer slumped. Amiti's eye was dark red/brown and hateful "You rely on them, like a child hiding in her mother's skirts while she's brutalized. You defend when you should slaughter. They will kill you. As all things that are stronger will do to the weak and pitiful." Stop it, Amiti... 'You're lackluster defense of this is only proving me right. She's going to die.' "Do you know what will become of you when the break that fence and roast that pretty little bird in your head? You'll be a rotting corpse in the mind of a puppet. You want to do something about them?!" he threw the bottle at a nurse who had been approaching, concern on her face turning to surprise until she turned and ran from what she saw on his face. He looked back at Hanna, his fury and disgust at her weakness apparent "You don't know if you can get rid of them... you're addicted to your imagined innocence, you mean. When you're really ready to get rid of them, come and ask Samuru for me." A doctor was hurrying over, followed by the nurse who had run earlier and Amiti sat back in his wheelchair, the red bleeding from his iris to some unknown part of his mind "When you're ready to eat them, ask for Amiti. And we'll see if you're strong enough to kill your mind." he put the back of his hand into the bandage over his eye, pushing at the pain that was rocketing around his skull "G-go away, Hanna." Samuru twisted his head up to look at her, his eye becoming bloodshot as the doctor came to kneel by him "Don't tell anyone a-about this." he warned as the doctor checked his heart rate, the doctor glance at Hanna.

OoC: Amiti took over after the sow comment, not fully until he appeared to physically change (which was just Amiti adjusting how the body sits) but its ending with Samuru... Hope its not confusing.
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

XAyame_HatakeX

• PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:07 pm

User Image
    Hanna

Hanna's back went ramrod straight and she recoiled as if she'd been slapped. Weak? Pathetic? Coward? Her eyes narrowed at what he said and the change he suddenly underwent. No longer was there the nice man, but one who was meaner than a snake it seemed. He was right though. Walls and fences what good were they when it was best to just destroy them permanently? I know I have blood on my hands. My adoptive family's blood is on these hands along with a few others. You are what I could become. You're not Samaru, but yet you are. I'm not innocent, way from it actually, I know the pink hair fools a lot of people. You're not innocent either whoever you are.
    She stood and her hands went to fists at her side. Whoever this not Samaru was, he had made her snap on the inside and what she wanted to do was punch him. Again though he was right.
    I won't tell anyone Samaru....but I will be coming to you to get rid of these damn things. Why don't you take your own advice? She said grumbling and wondering where in the hell that courage and anger had come from. She felt the peacock within her mind grow a bit bigger and gain some of his feathers back; she was actually winning this time.

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Amiti bared silent fangs behind Samuru's mind, the two personalities straining towards and against each other. The doctor carefully checked Samuru's chest, making sure the bandages hadn't come loose, subtly dosing him with a mild muscle relaxant to prevent any strain. Samuru glared at Hanna before a weariness crossed his face at her words. Take his own advice.
    That's hardly an option. 'No, its not.' "That's not an option for me." he replied quietly, using his hand to wave the doctor away. Leaning back into his chair, he waited in silence as the doctor left, the nurses going back to their desk while keeping a little bit of a watch on the two. Twisting his head to watch Hanna, his face was relatively blank, no expression as he assessed her "Coming to me is the worse thing you can do. Go to someone else for help." he said cautiously, his expression changing only slightly. His hand rubbed at the spot where he'd been given the relaxant, a scowl breaking the calm surface If we beat her hard enough ma- 'No.' She's weak, beating her wil- 'No. We have two limbs, thanks. Nothing is going to happen fo-' We've already solved that issue. You know that. 'Still, a solution is only words until we get the parts.'....true. his hand drifted up and touched the bandages across his left eye, knowing how empty it was behind them. His surgery for a replacement was scheduled for a week, once he was strong enough...but Samuru knew he needed something more than sight. Weakness is death. 'Weakness is death...' Samuru whispered the words under a breath, not loud enough to be heard, the mantra heavy in his chest.

OoC:
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

XAyame_HatakeX

• PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:27 pm

User Image
    Hanna

Hanna sighed and rubbed at her temple. She was so tired all of sudden and her legs were starting to bleed again. Too much movement....imagine that. It wasn't bad so it didn't bother her too much. Why would I go to someone who has no idea what they are talking about? I don't mean to be disrespectful Samaru I've just dealt with them for so long. Everyone has issues I know. Things would be so different if our past hadn't been what it was. She didn't know his past, but he had to have been through something. It was there, just in the way he acted.

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Samuru glared slightly but there wasn't much heat behind it "My past has very little to do with my predicament. My mental one, anyway..." his past had everything to do with him currently being in Kumo but hardly any of it had to do with Amiti. At least, according to Amiti who claimed to have been there since the beginning, just not fully functioning. Samuru leaned back in his wheelchair "I'm not much use to anyone as I am now. I need my puppets and the remains of my puppets." he muttered and, as for the mental aspect "I spent most of my time training to use weapons. I'm useless for what you want me to do. At least for the time." Amiti was being uncharacteristically silent and, when Samuru did a mental check, most likely asleep "Regardless, I'm not a teacher. I'm not good with...people." he muttered.

OoC:

XAyame_HatakeX

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games