Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked to him as he spoke "I love you" to her. She smiled at him. "I..." She paused for a second. "I love you too, Zetsu." She whispered in return with smile. When he spoke the word "Paper Doll" Dai couldn't help but to flinch. She lowered her head and sighed. "The villagers in Ame shouted it at me when every they saw me in the street." Dai looked at him and continued. "Its hurtful to hear it from those that I meet. Like, being burned alive." Dai swallowed. "You are the first of few, of many, that I told about my bloodline that hasn't right off the track, called me..." she paused as she felt the pain in her throat. "...that name. So thank you. For not calling me it when I nearly blow you up earlier." Dai reached up and kissed him again. This time wrapping her arms and Zetsu's neck. Entangling her fingers at the nap of his neck. Showing that she really appreciated having him next to her. When she pulled away she opened her eyes softly. Perhaps, we should go back to HQ?" She whispered. "Just so Kein and maybe Aki, doesn't worry about us." Dai spoke softly to him. Standing on her tiptoes as she kept close to him. She shivered and lowered herself down to where she was flat on feet. She closed her eyes and opened them a moment later. Sypher? Why am I getting such an odd feeling? Like something is troubling him. She looked up at Zetsu. "I'll...uh...meet you there. I need to go find someone." She smiled at hm. "Don't worry I won't be long." She stepped away from him and smiled as she waved to him. "I'll see you back at HQ." She spoke before vanishing.
[exit...temple]

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel limped into the Ancient Ruins,clutching his side. As he hobbled through the skeleton of a forgotten time he had to ask himself how it came to this. All he wanted to do was good,all he did was good! Yet for some reason all that his actions brought was pain to those he wanted to badly to protect! Was his life even worth living? That was the question. He finally made it to the center of the temple and collapsed unto his knee's,staring upwards into the sky. He was in the ruins antechamber,which had a hole in its roof which allowed a small amount of sunlight to flirter through. Castiel sat in the ray of light,surrounded by darkness...then suddenly"GAHHHHH!" He banged his fists as hard as he could on the floor underneath him,the result wasnt strong but enough to crack the hard stone. He wept tears as blood streamed between his fingers

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 pm
Kyo patroled the next area, the ruins. He looked around and saw it was safe.
[/exit, patrol village]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Training Post: Custom Technique Strangling Clouds
4/4Posts
-Sypher puffed his cheeks out as he finished detailing his technique in a roster. He rolled it up after a bit and stood, deciding it was time to actually test this new technique. He'd be pulling on both his ninjutsu and his bloodline in order to pull this off If it works, this will be a good escape technique. he took his position, feet apart, and signed with one hand while the other dipped into his pockets. With a flick of his wrist, he scattered what looked like little pieces of light into a rolling mist that left his lips, smothering everything. The mist was thick enough to hold small objects....like the seeds he'd just cast into it. Now came the second stage of his attack I really hope no one wanders into this. he thought, standing perfectly still in the center of the mist as the seeds began to grow. Slowly but with gathering speed, nearly invisible vines began to dangle down from the mist, hanging loose and limp through the clouds. A few more minutes and the entire mist was filled with the gently moving vines. It created almost a net around the entire area. As he stood, waiting, Sypher created a clone and sent it into the mist, feeling slightly bad. The mist began to dissolve and the vines reacted badly....very badly. The clone was covered in them and they began to constrict, tightening around its chest, arms and throat as well as his face. He struggled in surprise but the vines continued to tighten as their supply of life dwindled. The mist was almost gone when the clone collapsed, his face and throat covered by vines. He was smothered and choked to death by them and Sypher stepped back as it collapsed on itself and vanished. Sypher watched as the vines, laying everywhere, withered into nothing "Perfect..." he mumbled and left the area, marking in his notes that the technique was successful.

((Training Complete)) [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 6550 ~ Ryo: 0

The ancient ruins would probably be a good spot for enemies to sneak into and hide in. Unfortunately it seemed that the fact had not occurred to any possible spy or what not. There was no enemy in sight and it was practically a ghost town. Suzume had to groan softly to herself, quite bored and wondering how long it would be before she could always take on more dangerous missions. With no enemy in sight, Suzume left the ancient ruins and headed to the next area.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Rayzu wake up form his nap it was time to start training again so that he could try and rank up.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Ima climbed a tree, his lanky form stretching almost 8feet of black and white tiger muscle. Sypher remained on the ground, his anger simmering dangerously close to losing it. He stood in complete silence, shadowed by the tree as Ima watched. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 am

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki wandered in the vicinity, casually strolling by the looks of it with one hand holding a steaming chicken dumpling while the other spun a kunai by it's circular pommel. The day was going very well for her. She's learned a lot in the past few days and training always took a load off of her mind. She breathed in fresh air, half mixed with the scent of broiled chicken along with the minty tang of this place. She liked it even though her memory of this place was barren.

Suddenly, the kunai slipped from her fidgetting fingers as it traveled up in the direction of the lone tree. "..Oops.." She stuffed the rest of the dumpling into her face before dashing off in it's direction. She climbed up the tree, hardly aware of the other presence around it. Her keen interest was all too intent on retrieving her misplaced weapon. Besides, she didn't see too many people here, so no harm done, right? Her dough covered fingers climbed expertly without fail and did best to avoid being splintered as she traveled. Finally, Doki saw the familiar steely glint of her weapon and reached a hand out to grab it. In that instance, she also took in an obscured pair of glowing eyes somewhere behind the bushel of leaves.

The girl was winced, probably thinking it was a cat. She took her weapon and pulled at it. That's when she saw the closer outline of it's body. It's bulk was certainly ten times the size of any ordinary household cat. Oh boy.. Doki turned whiter than any of the specks of rice grain she's eaten before. Her form remained petrified, but in turn, the stillness made her lose her gripping and thus she skidded clumsily down until her butt met the ground. Even then, she could not find the proper words to etch out her fear of the gigantic feline. She nearly choked on her food before it plopped out from her jaw's grip.

".....Ba-ba-ba-ba-bakeneko...!" The girl was stammering now, scooting minor margins away with the help of her clumsy heels.

ll Taijutsu-Class ll
ll Chakra : 195 - 40 ll
ll AC: 300 ll Ryo: 100 ll

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai strolled through the ruins. She held her hands behind her as she thought of way to apologize to Sypher. Her thoughts had her in a daze. He'll just end up calling me stupid or something along those lines for taking him to Kiri with me. She sighed to her thoughts. Let alone just call me stupid. Like always. She groaned to that thought. She looked up and saw Sypher. She sighed. "It has to be done." She told herself. She walked up to Sypher and looked at him. "Sypher?" She asked hesitantly. Dai was prepared for the mouth full she was most likely about to get.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher heard Ima jump down but his attention turned back to Dai.He still retained his strange physique, anger making his bloodline react badly to his outer appearance. His eyes were still dark black/green, wood spikes protruded from his arms, legs, backs and chest. Wood had burst through his face as well, like bark plastered on his skin, under his eyes and around his jaw "Daitomi." his voice was cold but there was still heated rage behind it. [☁]

Ima
His gaze was level as Ima lept down to examine this new arrival, his enormous paws landing easily and silently. He approached the girl as she lay on the ground, his eyes level and open with curiosity. She smelled like food, this girl human, and not unlike Sypher who always ate. He sniffed her feet, his large pink nose a few inches from her foot.

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

She wasn't taken back at the fact of his appearance. More or less the fact he had called her Daitomi. She cleared her throat. "I'll agree with you..." She spoke as she closed her eyes and lowered her head. "It was stupid of me to ask you to go with me." She said. "I had been caught up and excited to go see Reon and Yoko that...well...I had forgot that Septima had returned to Mist." She sighed. "Go ahead and yell. I've earned it because of my own selfish and stupid thoughts." She paused and looked at him. "I'm sorry, okay, Sypher? I deserve every once of anger shouting. Because I...." She could believe what she was about to say. "...I really am stupid." She whispered the last of that sentence. Dai looked away. "I'm just really sorry and the guilt of taking you there is eating away at me. I didn't mean to piss you off." She apologized. Dai stood her ground. "So go ahead. Yell." She told him. Guilt ran in her words. Every last one of them from the start to the finish. It broke her seeing him so pissed. It broke her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...! Series of sirens rang inside her head, urging every fiber in her body to move. It was statisticly likely that the stupid would never survive in situations like this. So, she would probably have to add her own number into the roster for that because right now, Doki could only hyperventilate on the inside. Her dizzy spiralling eyes shrunk in anticipation as the mighty being of white with black stripes came closer. She had never seen a tiger of it's color before despite being aware of their few numbers. But this creature seemed so out of place here. She was careful now to blink too fast. The gennin remembered something a civilian said before in a distant conversation. Apparantly cats had a thing for slow blinkers.

Her trembling stopped momentarily, observing the way the tiger had mildly dipped to take in her scent. She naturally took it the wrong way. "P-Please don't eat me.." Her words came out subtle but very quiet. She wouldn't dare provoke it but with her afraid, Doki could not allow herself to think straight. What was she thinking? The intelligence between wild animals and humans here was farf from synchronizing, especially not to a sympathetic level where a carnivorous animal would leave their prey to waste! Slight dots of water wetted around her panic strucken eyes as she prayed to the existance of many deities whose existances she constantly doubted. Slowly the comical pain erose into her mind but her spilling tears ebbed at what may be her final act as a loyal shinobi. "...All right, all right! You could eat me! But don't eat anyone else in this village! They probably won't sustain you as much as I can!" She was starting to wail now, her head tipped to look up at the sky as streams of water came gouging from her eyes.

ll Taijutsu-Class ll

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:11 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "You're not stupid, Daitomi." Sypher said, his tone starting to rise, a barely detectable change. He turned to face her completely, the overall appearance rather distorted in the sun "You take for granted that I'm always willing to help. You ask without thinking and go forth expecting a simple apology will settle everything." then he suddenly snapped, shouting at her "AND ITS ******** ANNOYING! I'M NOT A FRIGGIN DOOR MAT FOR PEOPLE TO WALK OVER AND USE!" his bloodline flared dangerously and the wood was suddenly gone, leaving his clothes in ruins. His eyes had gone sharply back to normal and it would be obvious how mad he was just by looking "I HELP BECAUSE I CAN AND THE ONLY THANKS I'VE EVER GOTTEN IS AKI'S GODDAMN LIP AND YOUR ******** APOLOGIES!" [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 am
Redera Issun

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...! Series of sirens rang inside her head, urging every fiber in her body to move. It was statisticly likely that the stupid would never survive in situations like this. So, she would probably have to add her own number into the roster for that because right now, Doki could only hyperventilate on the inside. Her dizzy spiralling eyes shrunk in anticipation as the mighty being of white with black stripes came closer. She had never seen a tiger of it's color before despite being aware of their few numbers. But this creature seemed so out of place here. She was careful now to blink too fast. The gennin remembered something a civilian said before in a distant conversation. Apparantly cats had a thing for slow blinkers.

Her trembling stopped momentarily, observing the way the tiger had mildly dipped to take in her scent. She naturally took it the wrong way. "P-Please don't eat me.." Her words came out subtle but very quiet. She wouldn't dare provoke it but with her afraid, Doki could not allow herself to think straight. What was she thinking? The intelligence between wild animals and humans here was farf from synchronizing, especially not to a sympathetic level where a carnivorous animal would leave their prey to waste! Slight dots of water wetted around her panic strucken eyes as she prayed to the existance of many deities whose existances she constantly doubted. Slowly the comical pain erose into her mind but her spilling tears ebbed at what may be her final act as a loyal shinobi. "...All right, all right! You could eat me! But don't eat anyone else in this village! They probably won't sustain you as much as I can!" She was starting to wail now, her head tipped to look up at the sky as streams of water came gouging from her eyes.

ll Taijutsu-Class ll

Ima

Ima stared at the girl as she began to ramble. He had yet to learn how to speak but he understood the basics of this. She thought he was going to eat her? Ima leaned in as she began crying and rambling and licked her cheek with his big pink tongue. Then lay down, draping his upper body over her legs while his back and rear legs stretched out. Then he began licking his paws, cleaning them as he kept the panicking girl in place. If she took off she might hurt herself, he reasoned.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai flinched as he yelled. She looked at him and returned the yelling. "YOU COULD OF SAID ******* NO THEN!" She told him. "I ONLY ASKED YOU TO COME BECAUSE I HAVE TRUST ISSUES WITH PEOPLE AROUND ME!" She snapped at him. "SO, YA KNOW WHAT, CALSYPHER SENJU!" She shouted. She stared at him anger in her eyes. "THANKS FOR COMING TO MIST WITH ME." She spoke to him. "AND DON'T THINK THAT I'M NOT PISSED ABOUT YOUR *** DITCHING ME IN THE GRAVEYARD EITHER! " She continued. But without the shouting. "You're always going about common courtesy." Dai looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you think it was common courtesy to ditch me? I understand I went a ****'* up by asking you...but..." she paused. "You're about the only person within the Boundaries of Kumo that I trust to know about my past. That excludes the Raikage." She stated. It was true before Shiro came back...Sypher and The Raikage where about the only ones she trust fully. "So, Thanks for going with me. And all the other times for being there." She said a little more calm now. If it were for the fact her brother had came back to Kumo. Dai would of told Sypher that she was going to move to Konoha to live with him. So he wouldn't have to deal with her anymore. But the fates had something else planned. Dai's eyes stayed settled on Sypher's.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games