Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kinpaku had risen back to her feet, and was about to get out of the dojo, when she had spotted the Uchiha boy, Zetsu, fighting a giant bird. According to files, then the only owner of that could have possibly been Sypher. It was only pure luck, but she overheard the boy, asking to be brought along with the ANBU on their mission. She wanted to snap the two, but she casually passed on her way out.

"All last minute additions must be approved by the Lady Raikage," she spoke simply, as she passed by the pair and the ANBU. It was a nice way of saying that she wasn't a push over, and that orders were ultimately hers to hand out. Out she disappeared.

(Exit)

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher coughed into his sleeve as Raikage passed by, recognizing the comment for what it was. He smiled sheepishly at her as she left and cleared his throat "Excuse me. Apollo-dono, I'm more than pleased to be going on this mission with you. I'll go prepare and see if I can handle some business before we leave. Zetsu-san? It was nice to meet you." he bowed slightly and left the dojo as well.

((Exits))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu decided to train a little bit as he waited for the Anbu to answer his question. Looking towards a dummy he tossed out three demon wind shuriken at the dummy as he moves the wire in his hand as they wrap around the dummy trapping him. He laughed as he pulled the shuriken back to him.

[1/3]

Again he looks at them as he tosses three demon wind shuriken at the dummy as he smiles watching it near them. Once they pass the dummy he pulls the wire making the shuriken around the dummy trapping it. Smiling he yanks the shuriken back to him as he smiles.

[2/3]

Once done as he looks over at the next jutsu in the line. Smiling as see the next jutsu is suppose to work along with this one. Looking back towards the dummy he smiles.

[3/3]

Smiling he looks over at the dummy as he tosses out the demon wind shuriken again as it wraps around the dummy. Once trapped he smiles as fire envelopes the lines flowing towards the dummy ingulfing it in flames. He smiles as puts out the flames and pulls the shuriken back to him.

[1/2]

Laughing rather sadisticly he tosses the shuriken around the dummy again as it surrounds and traps it. Once trapped Zetsu sends out a blaze of fire the trails up the wire lighting the dummy on fire. After he let it roast the dummy for a minute he smiled and sat down relaxing for a bit.

[2/2]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein decided it was time for some more training as he pulled the scroll for the Konohagakure no Taijutsu style back out and began to look at the higher stages of it. First up was the Konoha Gouriki Senpuu [Leaf Herculean Whirlwind] It was simply an up graded version of the Konoha Daisenpuu [Leaf Great Whirlwind].

[1/2]

Kein tucked the scroll into his pocket and singled out a dummy for death. He took a deep breath and launched himself at it as fast as he could and just as he was upon him slammed his foot into the ground and spun with all his might as he slammed his heel into the dummy sending it flying across the dojo. He was getting rather far into this style and was quite happy about it.

Jutsu learned:
Konoha Gouriki Senpuu [Leaf Herculean Whirlwind]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu looked over as he saw his cousin and laughed as he approached him still waiting on the Anbu's to answer him. Once at his cousins heels he smiled as he spoke, Hey cousin I won my first fight. He smiled truly proud of himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm
It seemed Apollo was being bombarded by quite a bit in a short amount of time, still, he listened to everything and watched as Zetsu spoke to him, then, watching Sypher take on the role as teacher. The fight between the bird and Zetsu was interesting, a fun one to watch, that was for sure. He moved forward, nodding to Sypher as he was on his way out and began to walk towards a separate room in the dojo. "Young Zetsu, I am sure you are quite capable for your age, but I am not allowed to add you in on this mission. When I return however I will give you some special training, if that is alright with you." That was all he could supply to the boy as he went on his way.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Stopping Zetsu smiled big as he bowed in respect for the Anbu as he thought it was a great idea. He stood back up as he spoke, That would be great. Thank you Apollo-sama He then turned back to his cousin as he waited for his reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kien smiled and said," Congratulations cousin. First of many I hope." He stood with his hands on the pommels of his katana's. He was not supprised his cousin was better than him at ninjutsu.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu smiled as he looked at his cousin and took a stance as he laughed. smiling as he spoke, So how about that spar now cousin. He laughed as he wondered and hoped he would accept this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," I would not mind a spar. It would be refreshing to spar with a fellow Uchiha. I will warn you I will not hold back just because your family." He took three steps back to allow the two of them some room and said," What are the rules."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu thought for a moment as he looked at his cousin. Jumoing back three feet he smiled as he spoke, Only ninjutsu and taijutsu ok with you? He looked over at him as he thought he could at least put up a good fight but not win but oh well practice makes perfect  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Sounds fine to me. " He pulled the straps on his katanas and set them off to the side with great care. He made his way back to his spot and nodded signaling for the boy to start as he dropped into the stance for the Konohagakure no Taijutsu style.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Smiling Zetsu crouches down as he preformed handsigns like a blur as he yells, Katon: Neshou Bunshin As soon as there were two clones of he preformed the same technique again forming two more these clone explode in a burst of fire that burns anything near them. He smirked as the four clones charged kein as he they attacked using kicks and punches as they surrounded him. Smiling he preforms another set of handsigns as he used the jutsu Katon • Horou no Jutsu as he attempted to trap him in a prison of fire. He watched kein fight as he tried to see how good he reall was. He knew he wouldnt last very long up close.

[chakra 195/285]

Katon: Neshou Bunshin x2 used
Katon • Horou no Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he clones move in on him his two tomoe sharingan flashed active. He flashed two handsigns and said," Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu" (Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique)." The solid spinning stream tore across the dojo hitting two of the clones as the burst into flames. He sent his chakra into his feet [Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ]] as he knelt down and made two handsigns as fast as he could as a chirping sound filled the dojo as he used his already fast speed compounded with the massive boost the [Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ]] gave him. He charged directly through the fire storm created by his own jutsu and the detonation caused by two of the clones. He would appear singed and only slightly burned on the other side speeding at the boy almost a full three ranks faster than the boy. "CHIDORI." He screamed as he blazed at his cousin. It was weakened so it would only severely hurt not kill him.

Chakra left 255/375
Jutsus used.
Chidori
Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique)
Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu smirked as he quickly formed handsigns as he uses the jutsu Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu as he emits a bright light attempting to blind him. Once done he jumps to the side as he rolls to a stop tossing out 4 demon wind shuriken out useing the move Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi as they have wires attached to him. Once they pass him Zetsu moves the wire as the shuriken move around him attempting to trap him as he smiles. While holding the wires he took the time to activate his one tome sharigan and smiles as the true fight starts now.

[chakra 170/285]

Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu used
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi used

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games