Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 pm
Apollo came trudging through holding Suzume and headed directly for the hospital. [Exit - Hospital]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai came to the gates and stared at the large structure. "Dai? Is that you?" A voice called out to her. She turned and smiled at the ANBU that called to her. "Hey, Agito." She waved to him before walking over to the station. "Heading somewhere?" She nodded. "Kin had asked me to do an important mission. Can you do me a favor?" She asked him. "Sure." dai reached behind her and untied her headband from around her neck. "Hand this to Kin. Tell her to keep it safe and I'll come back for it. She'll understand my reasons." She told him with a smile. Confused Agito took her headband. "Are you sure, Dai?" Dai nodded softly rubbing her neck feeling slightly naked without her headband resting there. "Yeah. The mission I'm going on...I'm going after Kein and Haki." Agito grasped her headband in his hand and shook his head. "I have a better idea." He took his off. There was a cut through the Kumo symbol. He removed the plate from the band and the plate from hers. Agito switched the plates and handed the slashed headband to Dai. "I hear it's a symbol showing that you went rogue." Dai stared at the plate. "Good luck, Dai. Come home safe, ok?" Dai looked back to Agito and smiled as he wished her luck. "Thanks Agito." Dai turned and headed through the gates. Lacing the headband through the loops on her pants; the plate off to the side of her hip. Once the gates closed, Dai didn't look back. She took in a breath and head for the crossroads. Hoping to find some trace of Kein's chakra signature.
{{Exit}}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo came back and Shi sniffed around before heading to the hospital.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm
To say the Anbu didn't expect this was an understatement. The moment the small boy appeared in the distance, the man knew instantly who it was. It had been...weeks? Perhaps longer since the boy had vanished from the village. And now he came, what, just walking up? The man stared from behind his mask as Hakkin Issetsu, missing son of the Raikage, came to a pause in front of the gates.

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

He could feel eyes on him...it was oppressive. But Haki didn't give any hint of discomfort away other then to pull at his under shirt. He'd shed the winter clothes as he'd gotten higher and higher, his body getting re-acclimated to the high climate of Kumogakure. He'd taken his jacket off, his turtleneck, his boots, rolled up his pant legs and then taken off his socks as well. He still wore his hat, hiding the injury to his head and his damaged horn as he stared up at the gates, panting just a little "Its really hot..." he said quietly and went quieter still as he got a reply "It'll get hotter once your mother gets here." the Anbu looked down at him from behind his mask, already sending another Anbu to alert the Raikage.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 pm
An instant later, another Anbu showed up, standing quietly beside the older one "He's to go the dojo...to his mother." came the quiet, completely androgynous voice.

User Image

Haki looked at the Anbu as they spoke and then headed into the village, his jacket secure under his arm.

((Lazy exit post))

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

At last Doki came through, the backpack packed on her back. The anbu made no special remark about it as there was no need to. Presently. Meanwhile she waited for Haki. At least for a good twenty more minutes, that is how long she would give him. Smiling, she set forth looking at her watch.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

"I didn't have much, Doki-sensei." Haki stepped up to her quietly, a little too quietly, from the left front. He had his bag over his shoulder and had left his jacket somewhere. He'd changed his clothes to a more wearable jacket that, while colorful, was of a heavier duty material. His jeans were clean but well worn so that if they ripped he'd have no problem with it. His shoes were sandals, worn as well, and slip on/slip off "I brought food and water and my weapons...I have scrolls with me too. Just some extra things..." he tightened his grip on the bag and managed a smile again, his hair falling about his face and his ruined horn was hidden under the hood.

Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 pm
Kyo jumped on the gate with Shi, looking down at Haki and Doki wide eyed. So Haki came back? Oh he was going to get glomped, and hugged. "Hehe...he'll never expect this..." He jumped down behind Haki and clung to his waist tightly, he didn't want to knock him over but her did try to unstabilize him. "Haki!! Hi Doki...you guys going somewhere?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

"AH!" Haki stumbled forward a few inches as he was suddenly, perhaps, mauled from behind. He twisted to try and see who it was only to have the voice reveal itself "Kyoishi-san..." he sighed and shook his head "Yes...we're going...camping." he replied, reaching down to attempt to detach Kyo's arms from around his waist. He grabbed Kyo's hands and pulled at them by the wrists "Let go of me..."

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 pm
Kyoishi was stuck on like glue, he actually missed Haki a lot because he was a friend. He pouted and got wide eyed, camping? "Can I come? I promise I won't annoy you! I reallyyyy love camping and I just wanna get some rest and relax time so I won't bother you guys!" He jumped a bit, wishing he could be as tall as Haki but it seemed impossible even if they were the same age. "You haven't hugged me back and you didn't say please..."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

Haki dropped his hands from Kyo's wrists and stared at Doki helplessly as Kyo spoke "...its not for fun, Kyoishi-san...I'm training." he replied, twisting to raise one arm so he could look at Kyo "And...I can't hug you because you're holding onto my back." he pointed out, still holding one arm up as he spoke. For a moment, he wondered why Kyo was suddenly so attached to him. Last time they'd talked, Haki hadn't really considered him anything other then an annoying senpai of sorts. Certainly not friends....but clearly Kyo had a different consideration of what had gone down. Maybe....Haki hadn't thought he'd had any friends in the village. He had Doki but that was different...at least for him it was "Please...please let go of me, Kyoishi-san. My ribs still hurt from..." his voice trailed of as he thought of Yukigakure and Kein...and the bandits. His face darkened before he swallowed "Please let go, Kyoishi-san."

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 pm
Kyoishi looked up at him and let go finally, crossing his arms and frowning. "Didn't I say I'd not bug you? Come on pal, I haven't slept in days! I just wanna come and take a big snooze from being jounin for awhile..." He pleaded then held his arms open waiting for Haki's hug. He believed Haki was his friend, just like Doki was his friend.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Kyo huh? Her expression looked as though she was hit by a dead pan. But anyways, this was just as well. "The more the merrier I guess. Well boys, let's get on moving!" Raising a spirited fist, she then left through the gates, expecting the two of them to busy along.

[[Exits to Storm Mountain]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

Why should I hug him?! Haki's thoughts screamed internally but outwardly he just blinked at Kyo before sighing "Its up to Doki-sensei." he hesitated then gave Haki a brief hug, quickly stepping back as Doki gave her consent. He grabbed his bag, dropped from when Kyo hugged him, and slung it over his shoulder "Coming, Doki-sensei..." he started after her, going a little slower then he intended but needing to take some time. That sudden surge in his emotions...the anger at Kyo's simple request...it bothered him. It REALLY bothered him because he shouldn't have gotten so angry. His face was blank as he walked, his eyes on the sky.

((Exits...Storm Mountains)))

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:09 pm
Kyo blnked, such a quick hug and it wasn't very good because he felt as if Haki didn't want to hug him. He rubbed the back of his head and followed on Shi's back after getting on him.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games