Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm
lol she's not on now. and not finished her profile yet. she's gonna be a med. oh. and can she be on the team with me and chez? she needs help getting in to this guild's workings and i can help her best. i have a feeling though that my character will find her more as someone just to patch him up after a brawl or something instead of a friend... we'll see. he's got a major ego right now. it will die. i have no doubt gan will see to it. but... a fight between me and gan... will take a while... especially once i get diamonds. mwahahahahaha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm
oh.....so i really didn't miss that much thank god XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm
AandOE
Howaido was infected with temporary Jashin-ism. (@ the Hospital currently) Eziel is gone, but dreadno came up with a new character. Ganchou found a set of papers in the place with the outpost where the dead Jashin were, & mistakenly gave them to Mamoru to read. Should'a read them first...

lol. Eziel aint gone yet. he's at the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm
Ah. >.< Well that's all & good, ne? (I'm sleepy...)  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm
lol.... sure it's all good. but i have to go to bed since i work tomorow morning for the last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 pm
And Howaido has fully healed now! The lightning beast is back! And now Ganchou ******** up and someone will have to handle it like me.... lovely.... o.o  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
And Howaido has fully healed now! The lightning beast is back! And now Ganchou ******** up and someone will have to handle it like me.... lovely.... o.o
wait....i so lost now....what happened?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:12 pm
some one fill me in!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:32 am
If you mean me leaving you at the hospital, you're the one who made me leave, no?

How'd I ******* up?

Yo-Ko:

I'm teachin Dread stuffs, we have a new gennin, Eziel was kidnapped and replaced, Howaido has a family member over and got attacked before the people got beat down, and I don't know waht else. 'Cept Mamoru won't let me see the papers we recovered... Suspicious? Perhaps...

I've been a bit lax in posting... working on a new guild...

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 am
We have someone trying to work himself into the mini-arc: Panthers7. He won't stay put, so I've pre-posted in the Outpost for his swift-ship.

@Yo-ko: Howaido (Qastor) caught a bit of a Jashin infection, but has since recovered.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 pm
Ehehe... I'll get those papers soon, AandOE. Even Mamoru and the avatars have to leave the office alone for a brief while...

Oh and Dread? Diamonds can burn up in fire. They're only made of carbon, you know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 pm
funny... i dont remember mentioning assimilating with diamonds. and... i know they are just densly compressed carbon. heck. i was kinda planning on using coal at some point too. i have fire chakra. so... it would just be fun.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm
Well... I has Sand jutsu!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 pm
Top of this page, m'boy.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 pm
you use fire?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games