Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:25 pm
"she's been like that for as long as i can remember." krystina sighed and continued to trace his muscles.
"thanks dad. oh, uncle says hai.... and maso's got a girlfriend in my bestfriend." she gigged and gave him a small kiss through the phone. "byes" she hummed and hung up. she looked at Sheik with a smirk, still holding her phone since she figured her dad might call back a bit steamed that she hung up on him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 pm
"Some people never change," Maso smiled lightly before closing his eyes again.
*~*~*
"He said you can stay!" Sheik practically shouted as he hugged Truth. So, Trevvy, you still worry about them leaving you again... You're just too afraid to speak to your kids about it... He kept his expression and tone from betraying his thoughts. "I don't think he's gonna call back, Truth."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:36 pm
"you might be right about that... but it's alway good to be sure." Truth smiled at her uncle and gave him a hug back.
"no kidding" Krystina sighed and continued to look at him for a second before she went back to resting her head on his chest.
{is sneeking on ninja mrgreen }  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:51 pm
"I'm sure he won't. He seemed a bit distracted," Sheik said softly before mussing up Truth's hair. "Any father would worry about their daughter spending the night with guys. Didn't you notice how he was all peppy then not-so-peppy after you mentioned the slumber party?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:53 pm
"yeah i noticed but i figured mentioning you and maso might make him less worried...." truth sighed and then fixed her hair back into a ponytail. "but...i dunno if it did... or not..." she sighed and quickly shoved her phone into her back pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm
"I would say showing and telling him how much you care about him would make him worry less," Sheik smiled kissing Truth on the forehead. "He's just worried you and your sister are just gonna vanish on him again. He knows eventually you'll find a lover and marry and move out, but at least he'll know about it instead of like how you two just went 'poof' on him." He lay back down in Truth's lap, closing his eyes. "Don't tell him I told you what his worries were."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 pm
"i won't tell him squat..." truth smirked and then rubbed the spot he kissed her. "if anything...i'll just start asing him random questions and if he gets suspicious i'll just say that it's cause i hardly know him...." she shrugged, looking at the cieling as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm
"Good, good," Sheik chuckled softly. "So is there anything you want to know about one of my "bodyguards"?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 pm
"not really, anything i want to know, i'd sk them... and if it's too personal; i'll drop it. "she shrugged and then closed hereyes. "although..... i do wonder sometimes how you all met..." she chuckled as she spoke her random thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:11 pm
"Shadowheart won't tell you anything and Wa- Maso doesn't remember his past. Fortunately I do, but I can't tell him nor anyone who I tell. It's a curse for being a fallen angel without your memories," Sheik mumbled. "As to how we met, I'm only twenty and all of the ninja-assassin clans were having a meeting based on who would be my guardians due to my necklace. The blood demons suggested I take one of the females, but Hayden's dad stepped in saying no. He said it'd interfere with the job of protecting me from Sheila. They got into a spat except for Hayden. He just sat there with a look just screaming for someone to kill him. Of what I know, he didn't exactly feel useful due to the fact he's deaf so I interrupted their spat by saying I'd take Hayden. People were shocked, but it's where I met him.
When I met Maso, in fallen angel form without his wings, I'd been on a walk. It had started raining and I was taking a shortcut through a ninja village in which he was walking... Erm... Stumbling down the road with blood running down his back. I recognized him at first glance and it took me a while to get him to trust me on who I was before I could take him home in which we both got nasty colds.
Lucian I met after the meeting between the clans. No one could come up with a decision on who my fourth guardian would be. He had been listening to the Silent Shadow Clan and the lycanthropes getting into an argument from the outside and his brother was getting mean about him doing so. I was watching from the sidelines and it started pissing me off. Eventually they left, but my gut instinct told me to follow in which I did. Lucian was living under the Silent Shadow Clan's roof. He trained hard everyday in an attempt to hide the fact that he was blind. I told the Silent Shadow Clan that I wanted him as my guardian. They said fine and that he was a wasted effort.
The fastest of those four to join me was Shadowheart. He went by his real name back then. I had actually found him when he was twelve and was pickpocketing and stealing from markets. I earned his trust over a years time. He only smiled once and that was to tell me he had turned thirteen over that time. He looked and acted like a stray dog. After that year he cleaned up his act and became my first guardian. No one would exactly get near me because they were terrified of him. When he turned sixteen I learned of Hagen.
"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:28 pm
"that's deffinatly different then hw i found my friends..." tuth giggled and looked at him. "so...shadowheart, hades, then maso, and finaly lucius?" she asked, hoping to have the order correct."and...i'mma make a guess and say that the blood demons just were suggesting it in hopes of you falling for the chicky-lady they had in mind." she teased him some, starting to play with his hair again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:33 pm
"Exactly," Sheik smiled giving her a thumbs up. "I started collecting my bodyguards when I was fifteen. After all, I'm only three years older than Shadowheart. I'm still working with him on his snippiness. Albeit I will still suggest you ask one of the four of us about Shadowheart. He'll use you as a wall decoration if you try asking him up front about himself."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:39 pm
"tempting. besides; if he even tried it, Rissa'd get him back for me." Truth hummed and then gave a small smile. "so...... he's never really changed? you tried finding him a girlfriend?" she joked and hoped he'd get that she wasn't serious.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:49 pm
"No he hasn't changed much," Sheik said softly as he rubbed his eyes. "His cold, I don't care attitude has been there ever since I first met him. I know you were kidding, but I have tried to get him to open up to someone. It just ends in Hagen killing anyone he gets close to."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:54 pm
"you needa sleep?" she sighed as she looked at him. "i suppose i could bug him a bit for kicks..." she smirked and then frowning. "his brother's an even bigger duche.... i'd almost forgoten that ...." she said, stifling a yawn
{it's 2:00am here so i'm gonna have to call it a day soon.}  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games