Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Okay. Try to keep up."
Again, running probably wasn't her best idea ever, but once again she found herself doing it, this time over a significantly greater distance. Her body was going to hate her for it later. She sighed, mentally noting that at some point she had left the campus. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was aware that she was trying to locate a female she didn't know in a town she was unfamiliar with, so the likelihood of truly making any progress was low. However, finding Lizzy was important. The sooner the sooner they located her, the less chance there would be for something bad to happen to her.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:00 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

She felt better knowing that Erin now truly understood what she was talking about, but a small part of her cursed her for it. It wouldn't be right for me to do that. She didn't know what I ment and I would be no better than Tsubatsu for doing it. She told the protesting and a darkness crossed her eyes. Sure I want her, but on her terms. I wont be like him ever. I wont.

-If you want to leave you can. I would like for you to stay, but I wont force you to.-

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:05 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin shook her head and got to her feet. She went over to the small TV in the room and turned it on, then went and laid down beside Ash, careful not to touch her again. "I don't want to leave," she said quietly. Erin settled in to watch TV and keep an eye on Ash. Within a few minutes, Erin's food had arrived. She got up and paid the delivery girl, then sat back down on the bed and began to eat the chow mein with chopsticks, a bit clumsily. Erin was careful not to spill anything, though.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:12 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin quickly ran after shizuka making a fire trail as she ran since her powers were now controlling her movements and feelings as she thought to herself,don't worry Lizzy I,m coming to save u and I,ll kill those guys who took u,fire blazed in her eyes as she slightly ran ahead of shizuka making more fire trails as she ran.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka chuckled softly and, once they were in an area with more buildings, leaped from the street to the rooftops with ease. She felt she had a better chance of finding Lizzy if she was higher up and could see more than if she was still on ground level and completely lost. That and she wanted to avoid being burned by the fire...or collapsing from the pain in her chest in front of Robin. Whichever came first.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

A small smile crossed her face as she watched Erin eat with the chopsticks. Once, she too had been chopstick impared until Kyokai had shown her how to use them properly. Before she could stop herself, she forced herself to voice the question on her mind, "Erin? What... What do you think of me?"

The effort didn't hurt her as it did before, but it was still odd feeling to speak. She used the reflection of her cell phone screen to look at her neck, seeing the dark bruises already on it and sneered. God, I'm so weak.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even wat to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin looked over at Ash and smiled a bit. She put her food down on the desk beside the bed and thought for a moment. "Well, my first impression of you was that you were pretty. You seemed shy and quiet at first. Now, I think you're incredibly strong, and I don't mean just physically." Erin took Ash's hand lightly, ready to withdraw if asked to. "You survived, Ash. You survived something horrible and are still able to smile and be kind to a big, bumbling idiot like me. It takes a special kind of girl to do that. I really like you." Erin wasn't used to talking this much, but she felt satisfied with her speech. She'd meant everything she said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

A bright smile lit up her face when she heard Erin tell her that. She lightly brought the hand that held hers to her lips and kissed it very lightly. The morphine sensitivity was finally wearing off and Ash lightly trailed her fingertips across Erin's cheek. "You give me reason to smile Erin, so you are not a 'big, bumbling idiot' as you say. I will never hurt you, no matter what happens. Whether you chose me, or Shizuka, you are and always shall be my friend." She said roughly.

Her throat was begining to ache again and she flinched slightly. I want to kiss her, but I wont unless she wants me to. I wont try to trick her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin sensed a trail with her fire and called to shizuka,shizuka this way!
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled slightly and put her free hand over the one Ash had put on her face, holding it there. She blushed at the other girl's words and leaned down to touch her lips to Ash's, lightly. "You make it so hard not to choose you, Ash... And, I want to protect you," she whispered, their lips still touching. I'm glad we're friends, first and foremost. It's good to have allies in this world... Erin lowered her head just a bit more and kissed Ash again, a little deeper this time. I could get used to this, though...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:19 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash was completely caught off guard by the second kiss, it had more passion than the first one. She felt her body long for Erin's touch, and she fought to try and control it. Wrapping her arms around Erin, Ash drew her closer and increased the passion in her own kiss. God, I feel like I'm in heaven.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

A shiver of pleasure went down Erin's spine at Ash's touch. She laid down and turned onto her side, pulling Ash close to her with an arm around her waist. Erin was immensely glad that Ash couldn't see her blush at the moment. But there were other signals her body was sending her that she didn't recognize in the slightest. Heat, tremors, and an odd sensation like her insides were turning to mush... She didn't know what to make of them. So she ignored them and focused on what she was beginning to feel like she did understand, very well... Ash's lips.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:47 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

When Ash felt the shift in position, she felt her body tingle in pleasure and kissed her more. She could feel Erin tremble and became incredibly aware of all the places their bodies were touching. Wonderful heat washed through her body and she somehow found the ability to lever herself into a more dominant position, her lips still on Erin's. She pulled back slightly, unsure if this was really what Erin wanted, looking into the blushing girl's eyes. "If... if you want me to stop at... at anytime, promise me.. that you'll tell me... O-okay?" She panted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin looked up at Ash and swallowed hard, trying to slow her breathing and calm down. Why did she feel so excited, so shaky, and so nervous? But she didn't want it to stop. It was a bit scary, true, but for the most part... Erin was enjoying this. "I... I will," she whispered, reaching up and touching Ash's face gently.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:10 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

A small smile eased onto her lips and she lightly began to kiss Erin's neck, slowly unbuttoning her shirt as she brushed her lips against her skin. Her fingers were shaking slightly and she could feel Erin's slight tremors as well. She slowly shifted until she was stradling the other girl, still kissing her throat and undoing the final button on the blouse.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games