Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Locke nodded. "We'll need a permit and the materials. After that, We'll need to get specs and figure out what to do with our lives, huh?" Locke stretched, and felt every bone in his body cry out for sleep. "Hey, Drake? Tell everyone I'm down for the night. Transmutations take a lot out of ya." Locke nodded to Drake, and took his room to the left, and laid on his bed.

Jack and Sam were busy making dinner, when Jack heard the door downstairs shut behind Locke. "I guess he still gets tired, despite his stronger alchemy powers."

"I would too, if I used my own energy to create such a great home for us." Sam continued getting out dishes, and making Jack's space for cleaning clear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:05 pm
She listened hearing Locke turn in for the night and figured it was her turn to simply lay down. She knew Jack was cooking, something he could enjoy, and now with Sam, but wasn't really hungry. She went to the bed looking at the ceiling as she laid down. She blanked her mind not feeling sleepy but knew dreams of her past years would come anyways.

He nodded watching Locke head upstairs to his room and shook his head with a sigh. Him and the girl were hard cases to crack. He would have to figure out how to get this group back together and soon. He soon stretched standing and heading back to the kitchen seeing Sam and Jack having a ball of a time. "Hate to break it to you both, but the kids turned in for bed early."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 pm
Sam looked down as Drake announced they went to bed. "And after all the work we put in to making a good energetic meal for them both. Oh well. Should be salvageable for breakfast." Sam took off her apron that she used for her work, and went ahead and packed it away.

"Hey, Drake. I figured as much. Andy still being her charming self?" He knew it was low, but still wished she was her old self. He missed her spunky and spry nature. "Well, I think it's time that those two both get a wake up call. They need to think of a bigger picture besides themselves!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 pm
"Give them some time guys. Locke has lost someone he loved, and despite how much time has passed here, Andrea's been away from us in that world for at least six years. I can't imagine coming back from that life is easy." He watched the two a moment knowing they really did understand that, he thought anyway. "Maybe we'll find one of those 'shrinks' humans call them to help work Andrea back to her old self. Though, that too was a bit unstable if memory serves."

She laid there unsleeping. It wouldn't come no matter how she forced it. She would sigh and head back downstairs thinking a walk about may help her. She would pause at the stairs however hearing Drake and the others speaking. She felt bad they thought this way, but knew her old self may never come back. It was something they would have to deal with. She shook her head of the thoughts and snuck outside to where the horses were. At least they let her be who she was.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm
Locke was restless. He woke up a few times, and felt he could not sleep. He turned to try to get better adjusted for sleeping, but it didn't help. He got up, and went outside, avoiding contact with everyone else. He just wanted some air. "Why can't I sleep? What's missing? Why do I feel as if the world is about to be ripped away from in front of my very eyes?" He wasn't really expecting an answer, but just thinking out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 pm
She cleaned up and brushed the horses as she stayed with them. She had taken note of another outside having heard the steps but remained quiet. She knew if none knew she were there, the easier it would be for her to remain unnoticed. She listened hearing Locke's voice, soft from where she was, but knew he was upset. She didn't know how to help him though as she had no definite answers to the questions he was asking the air.

Drake shook his head sighing and looking to Sam and Jack. "I wish there was a way we could help them. I'm not sure how much we can do without them breaking and snapping back." He brought a hand to the back of his head as he thought. "Already had a discussion from Andrea. She had caught onto my plans to get her and Locke together on some form of normalcy once more. She made it clear she didn't agree with my persistence. For now, we should just tread lightly, we could risk loosing our friends over something ridiculous."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:20 pm
Jack and Sam raised a glass in agreement, and took a shot of wine. "I hear you, Drake. I guess that about all we can do, then, is to quietly cheer them on from the sides? Man... It's going to be a rough one."

Sam poured another couple glasses of wine, and handed Drake one as well. "Well, those two may be socially restrained, but that shouldn't stop us three from having a decent night. Come on. The table's ready." She led them all to the dining area, and they began to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 pm
Drake nodded thanking Sam for the glass and joined them at the table. It still felt odd not having the other two eating with them but knew eventually things would get back to some form of normal. He smiled seeing the food then dug in loving every bite. "As always Jack, you have a talent."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 pm
Locke was still outside, and decided to transmute a bench to sit on. He was so drained, but sleep was not what his body wanted right now. "When did everything go so wrong? Demona... I miss you..." Locke thought of the nights he spent, cuddled with his former lover for hours before sleeping. He missed having someone to be with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 pm
Andrea stood by the entrance of the small stable watching and listening to Locke as he spoke to no one. She closed her eyes a moment turning without a noise. When she opened her eyes she was within the room he had chosen earlier. She took the blanked from the bed then turned and was standing beside him as if she had always been. She moved quietly without a word and placed the blanket over him before turning to head back into the house. She knew he wanted comfort but doubted it was anything she could really help him with.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 pm
Locke suddenly felt a blanket, his blanket, being wrapped around him. He turned to see who was there, and saw Andrea, walking back within the house. He said nothing, and neither did she. It went unspoken, but Locke could hear the compassion she was trying to show. He was thankful that part of her didn't die.

Jack, Sam, and Drake all finished dinner, and began to clean up. Thanks for the food, Jack. I do enjoy your cooking."

"No problem, love. I enjoy making it." He kissed her, and began to clean and pack up. "Drake? What should we do now? I mean... Going back to the town is all good, but what do we do with our time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:08 pm
She entered hearing the others cleaning up and snuck past them easily enough without notice back to her room. She sat down by the door though looking to her sword before getting out a cloth and some polish. She figured in the absence of sleep it was better then simply sitting there.

Drake helped them clean up though thought about what they would do. He already knew his job despite where he would call home. "I'm still tied to my orders when they come in, but maybe some small jobs and such wouldn't be so bad. I'm sure you could easily get a job as a chef somewhere. Assuming you wanted to. And Sam, I'm sure we could set up another mecha shop for you? As for Locke and Andrea, not sure. If they ever get out of this funk they're both in who knows what they may want to do." He wondered about the two like most of his time. "I feel useless in this, perhaps a doctor for them? See if that could help bring them to some normalcy again?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:55 pm
Jack laughed a bit. "Sorry Drake, but I think normal for them has never been a reality. I mean, you know what they've been through. I sure as hell have no love for the Order, but I can't even imagine what those two must feel about that." He packed a few more things, and pulled the pack on his back. "But i have high expectations for those two. They may not seem it, but they do still care about one another. They'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:13 pm
He nodded as Jack spoke. "True, but something has to give soon." He sighed then turned towards the stairs. "Well, we can talk more later I guess. We should all get some rest for the travel tomorrow." He bid them all good night before heading to his own room. Once he hit the bed he was soon out, troubling thoughts nothing but an afterthought.

He would wake early in the morning, getting ready for the day's travel. He stretched before heading downstairs. He looked about before going to the stables and notice Locke had fallen asleep outside. He let him be for now and noticed Andrea already there. "Early to rise I see. Has he been out here all night?" He was hoping for some part of a conversation but wasn't going to hold his breath for it.

She had woken before the morning came. Glad to have at least a few hours of sleep. She made her way to the stables seeing Locke still asleep. She paused a moment looking to him but would continue on to begin getting the horses ready for the travel. After a time she heard Drake and shrugged her shoulders. "He had trouble sleeping. You were all eating when he snuck out of the home. Let him rest, he needs to." She said to him. She could tell it wasn't the type of talking he was hoping for but still wasn't sure she cared.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games