Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 pm
Mᴏᴏᴅ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ
∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵¤∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
User Image

It ought to be criminal to stop the mind from contemplate greater matter than mere train arrivals, yet as Matilda slipped her head through her sweater she figured that pressing charges would lead to a fruitless battle. No Punic battles here, she thought sourly as she assessed whether Professor Eleanor would notice that her white shirt was pin-striped blue. She supposed not given the darkness dark, smirking she thought, Such a battle is already won if you know the steps to obtain victory...I guess that doesn't make it such a battle then.

With that, she opened the door of her compartment greeting the strangler who scurried around the hall with a sharp whoosh and click. She didn't move forward. Lean back against the compartment door, she tried to absorb the enthusiasm of those around her. It was a new year, there should be something new about it. Yet this summer had been a repeat of last, this train ride a repeat of years past. It almost felt like life was on a repeat, lulling her into contentedness over her slum like lot.

Or am I merely submitting myself to this repetition, she thought as she watched the eager things leave. Chattering and nattering at each other, as they had on their way here. On this very train, which has carried hundreds, many just repeating the norms. Submitting themselves to the ways of things....Yet the wizard who created this marvel of machine and magic didn't submit...He is lorded, honored for this achievement.

Quiet greeted this revelation, yet for awhile her breath was uneven as she thought it over further. Then everything calmed. She pushed off the door, dusted off her spotless skirt and walked off the train.

∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ѺѺℭ ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
ℛαṽℯηḉʟαẘ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ℉◎ʊя☂н Ẏℯαя
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Bailey stuck close to Nevin as he lead her away from the growing crowd of students. She stood still, both patient and quiet, her face showing no sign of unusual emotion despite her racing heart beat. Her first thought was that Nevin was going to quit the Quidditch team, and she didn't have time for a second as he began speaking as soon as he got the chance. Bailey's eyebrows raised as she watched the boy pull out a handcrafted necklace that shimmered elegantly under the light of the moon.

She hadn't expected anything like this, not that it didn't please her, because that it did. She quickly forgot about how unexpected the gift was, and her face lit up, showing her appreciation as she marveled at the jewelry.
"Oh, Nevin! Thank you so much! It's gorgeous, not odd, silly. You...you made this?" Not able to fully comprehend the meaning of the gift, Bailey took a moment of silence, which she took to pull her hair away from her shoulders and turned her back away from Nevin so that he could put it on her. "You really needn't spoil me with gifts. Besides, I think you proved much more helpful this past year. I really appreciate all your help during try-outs and practice. Couldn't have done it with out you." She grew quieter as she spoke, nearly whispering the last sentence over her shoulder.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin brightened up when Bailey became excited over his gift. "Yeah I did make it" he laughed, his eyes closing when he did. When she turned around he felt a faint warm blush fill his cheeks. Gently his arms went around her and he pulled the necklace around her neck and fastened it. His hands shook lightly and it took a few moments to get the clasps together. When he finally got them together he stepped back and waited for her to turn. His smiled widened when he saw the jewelery he had made hanging around her neck.

"Bailey" he started and paused. He had played this scene over and over in his head many times and each time he had been confident. But now, with her there, he felt his confidence waiving. "You were among the few friends I had when I first came here. I owe a lot of my confidence now to you." he cleared his throat,"and, I'd like to get to know you more than..a friend." he felt his old nervousness creeping back in and he tried desperately to push it back. "what I am trying to say is Bailey, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He looked into her eyes and smiled sheepishly, hoping that he wasn't making a total fool of himself.

"Im sorry if this seems sudden but...I really didn't want anyone else to get to you....if that makes sense" he laughed again

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Kangin had spent practically the entire summer with his best friend, (he was sure that the feelings would have been reciprocated had that been possible) but had successfully lost him on the Hogwarts Express. Much to his dismay Zamir had managed to slip away from Kangin's watchful gaze. "Zamir?"
Fortunately Kangin was able to locate the pale-haired Ravenclaw and quickly ran up, grabbing his hand the second that the gap between them had closed. Zamir was not going to escape again, not if Kangin had anything to do about it. He looked over at his friend and pouted,
"Don't run off on me like that."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Where am I? outside of the train
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? content
Who/What's on my mind?is Xenos alright?
What do I want?to know if he is ok

Zamir did not even jump when his friend took hold of his hand. Instead he looked at their clasped hands then up at his friends face. "If you payed attention you would not have lost me" he stated with a small smile, a common look he had around his closer friends. "I did not run, you should no I do not run very much for anything" he said as he started to walk off again yet was stopped by the tug of his friend who was still attached.

He sighed and looked back at him.
"Either let go or walk with me, either way I do not want to stay here. I need to find Xenos"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Where's my little snake?
Oh what turbulent emotions: Excited, full of butterflies and longing.
The spirits that stand with me: The large curning mass of students

A tall trim figure stepped off of the train for the fifth time in his life. Pale hands adjusted the nicely fitting uniform showing a body that was adapting to it's new height and muscle with grance and ease. One hand slipped up into snowy locks. They were shorter then last year, but the albino had gotten a little tired of his long hair. Crimison toned eyes scaned the crowd through black rimmed glasses. Xenos was back and more then glad to see the familiar silloutte of the castle.

Last year had been a whirl wind of emotional trials for the then fourteen year old. With the help of a much loved professor the Qudditich Captain now had a boyfriend in his love Dante. Though he finished that year on a bad note with said professor, Xenos had managed to complete it in an odd way. With the discovery of his twin being alive and spending a month and a half at St. Mungo's life was definetly interesting. He now perminatly bore the scar from the encounter with his twin's kiddnapper, a scar that was still tender.

Xerxes had been quite cross with his twin. But the boy couldn't come to school with him. Xenos had to promise to visit every break and send him letters. Then again the dark haired da Vinci was goign to be busy reading the notebook full of letters that Xenos had wrote over the years. "Now where is my little snake?" The albino said softly to himself, a smile crossing his face. Reaching up to pet Rhys, the full grown golden eagle, that sat on his shoulder the teen moved into the crowd.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Though he knew that it would have absolutely zero effect on his friend Kangin continued pouting. "You said you were going to wait while I put my robes on." He tightened his grip on his friend's hand, tight enough to make sure the boy could not pull away from him again but loose enough so he would not hurt the boy.
He knew that he would not win any argument about staying put so he quickly made the right decision to look for Xenos. Even if he was sure that the other Ravenclaw was not a fan of Kangin.
"Did he not send you anything in the post over summer?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Bailey shivered at the touch of Nevin's hands around her neck, and goosebumps ran down her arms, correlating with the deep breath she withdrew as her eyes closed. She had very little experience with boys, a mere kiss with a fellow classmate. Sadly, she didn't even count that, as it was more of a spur of the moment ordeal, involving the misinterpretation of her own emotions. She was pretty sure, however, that the feeling running along her back right now could not be misinterpreted.

Turning around, Bailey got another helping of Nevin's full, lasting smile, and she replied with one of her own. Her already fast heart beat quickened as a nervous vibe emanated from the boy standing before her. As he began what seemed like a well-rehearsed speech, the brunette ran her freshly-manicured fingers through her hair. She started to understand where he was going, and her heart felt as if it had been dropped down an elevator shaft and was currently in free fall.

Nevin had been a close friend of hers since his first day at Hogwarts, and even then she could remember enjoying his presence more than others. Bailey had always been one to avoid affection, based on her outlook that nobody could possible feel the same about her. Her unexplained assumptions were now being proved wrong, and she fumbled with the zipper of her jacket in search of something to say. She wasn't exactly looking for specific wording, but any words, really. Her throat felt dry and neglected, and appeared to be shrinking as her cheeks simultaneously grew bright pink in color.

Nothing? She thought to herself, an angry tone reverberating off the walls of her own head. This was a moment Bailey quite literally dreamed about, and she was disappointed with herself not being able to utter a simple yes. Thinking back to the last time she felt embarrassed like this, she quickly got an idea.

Taking a careful step forward, Bailey's eyes found Nevin's, and she seemed to get lost for a moment in his fragile eyes. She opened her mouth, a last effort to respond, but when no words fell out, she closed it again. Pushing herself onto the tips of her toes, Bailey pressed a solid, confident hand against Nevin's chest and lifted her chin until her tender lips found his.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante's eyes would not leave the crowd. A smile spread on his face along with a tinge of worry when he spotted that familiar white patch of hair. As he moved more into view a blush formed on his cheeks. My had Xenos grown more handsome over the summer. Embarrassment swept over him as he inspected himself. At fourteen Dante still had a young body type. In comparison Xenos was, well, he almost felt inadequate. If Xenos heard those thoughts he would have been glared at. This thought made him chuckle a little.

"Xen..os" he croaked out, the sound did not even break over the sound of the crowds. He coughed to clear his throat. "Xenos" he yelled, this time his voice making it over the noise. He felt himself shaking slightly as he waited for his love to join him. He knew that the sight of the sling would cause Xenos to look at him in that way. That way that always makes him feel as if his entire being is being opened like an old book that is easily opened by a light breeze.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 pm
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin felt the butterflies that had started to build in his stomach after asking her grow even more intense when Bailey did not respond. He wondered if he had mistaken her feelings towards him. A dry cough escaped from an equally dry throat as he tried to figure out what to do now. Seriously, what a way to start the year.

He was just about to apologize when Bailey finally moved, his words froze on his lips and were locked inside as her soft lips touched his. His first kiss. Never before had he dated a girl, least wise kissed one. It was nice. Her lips felt nice. This whole moment felt nice. If this had happened to him last year, Nevin would have been frozen as he was. But this was not last year, and this was not last years Nevin. In response, after the initial shock of the move, Nevin wrapped his arms gently around her waist and returned the kiss. It was not intense. The return kiss was short but very sweet.

When he finally pulled back, the smile on his face was different than before. His face was practically glowing and he could barely contain the happiness that was welling up inside of him. "I never expected you to say yes like that" he whispered with a chuckle and brushed a lose hair from her face. The smile never faded from his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「A new year again」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn made her way off the train, Kaera at her side. She was happy her cousin was in a much better mood this year. This was going to be great she would even get to work with more animals this year. She couldn't wait. She also couldn't wait to see Tyler. Just the thought of summer made her blush. She hadn't been able to live down him kissing her at the world cup. She giggled at the thought and began making her way through the crowed to find the boy that was always on her mind.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?Is Xenos ok

"I did not" Zamir responded simply. If his excellent memory was anything to go off of, Zamir was right on this point. "I told you to put your robes on quickly or else I will not wait" he said as his eyes scanned the crowd. He finally spotted his friend and it seemed that he was doing well. It also seemed like he was searching for his little pet.

He heard the yell that came from Dante and his eyes flickered back to Xenos to see if he had heard it as well. If so then he could bother him later in the common room.
"He did yet they were highly vague" he answered as he turned back to look at Kangin.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Bailey felt a natural high come about when Nevin returned her kiss - the response she was hoping for, but it managed to surprise her anyway. His hands around her waist made her feel safe and secure for the first time in a very, very long time. When they finally parted ways, Nevin commented on her choice of words. "Neither did I." She giggled, suddenly feeling much more relaxed in her boyfriend's presence.

Boyfriend. The idea of having a relationship with someone, someone who she was expected to talk to, express her feelings with, and all the other lovey-dovey sort of things, was much more appealing to her now that it had become reality. As her confidence returned, Bailey slipped her hand into his.
"Shall we? Boyfriend?" Her smile was wide as she tested the sound of the word on her lips. She certainly liked it, and she hoped to hell that she would be able to live up to Nevin's expectations. Bailey gestured towards the parade of carriages where all their fellow classmates were gathering.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

Rose kept her eye on her brother the entire time but her gaze was pulled away when she saw her brothers expression change. When she spotted Xenos she too smiled. Perhaps now her brother would cheer up.

When Xenos spotted them Rose lifted an arm and waved frantically at him. Dante had explained only slightly what had happened to him and Xenos. All she knew is that both were hurt and Xenos had been hurt the worst, yet he looked like he was doing very well. "Hello Xenos!" she yelled after him as well.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Kangin furrowed his eyebrows at his friend. Apparently quickly to him meant less than five minutes. "I had to fix my hair."
Though he noticed that Zamir was only paying minimal attention to him he tried to continue the conversation. He was more than use to trying to talk to a figure that did not seem to be paying any interest to him, that was just how his best friend was. That was possibly why he insisted on looking good all the time, so he could earn a bit more attention from the pale-haired boy.
"He looks good, aren't you going to go ask him? I think he'd appreciate it."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games