Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:08 am
((Where is Eternal? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 am
((You really Could have moved on, dears. I don't mind if you move Lilly at the moment. I've been rather busy at work. Sorry smile ))

Lilly seemed un-amused. "Well, instead of wasting our time playing Frisbee, why don't we just head to the sight of the hiker murder. It will keep us occupied and be useful."

The girl climbed into the passenger seat, pausing to pull down her skirt so that it wouldn't hike up, and buckled her seat belt, crossing her arms. "You know, unless you'd rather throw a plastic disk through the air for entertainment."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:24 pm
"Fine, we'll go and do work instead of goofing off." Remy said with a sigh and headed off towards the murder site.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm
Damian sighed as the headed out in the car, ignoring the urges to stick his head out the window in his canine form. "Hey now, frisbee is a sport y'know! A dang good one at that!"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm
"Sorry dude, but apparently going to play frisbee is not as great as heading off into the woods with complete strangers." Remy said with a chuckle then realized what he had just said. "That sounded more wrong than it did in my head." Remy said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:47 pm
Samantha's hand hovered over a silver platter she had been reaching for, her gaze moving to Jack. A frown worked its way onto her face as she snatched the platter from its spot. "You could say that." The girl turned her back to Jack, looking over a table to her right, but not really seeing anything. After a few seconds she turned back towards Jack. "He's just a big scaredy cat. I know that might be surprising because of the bad boy image he has."  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:18 pm
Lilly snickered. "I'm sure it is, people are odd." She couldn't see Frisbee as a sport. "And I'm no stranger Remy, but I'm sure Damien will behave..." She looked into the rear-view mirror, checking on the boy behind them. "Monster or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari began moving through the store, gathering up the occasional silver item. She kept having to make herself focus, distracted by other items and the possibilities they held. But she kept mostly on task.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 am
Jack shrugged, "I never really thought of your brother as the bad boy." He said, a slight smile on his face as he picked up a silver looking object. After they gathered what they needed, they payed for the materials then headed back to the hide out. Jack then proceded to dig through the random supplies, finding what he needed to make bullets.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari stood back, watching Jack root through the supplies. "Anything I can do to help?" She asked, unsure of what all was needed. He was the one with the instructions.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:38 pm
"I know you're not, but I was referring to the fact that until quite recently, Damien had not been acquainted with us." Remy said, sounding fancy as he did so.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm
Damian rolled his eyes. "You guys are weird sometimes, but seriously, there are more polite things you could say instead of monster." He said as he rode in the backseat, leaning slightly out of the window.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:23 pm
"Then can we call you a Puppy?" Remy asked with a grin. He knew Kari would get a kick out of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm
Damian burst out laughing. "Among my kind I am considered a pup to be quite honest. So I suppose so, just don't abuse it. Okay?" Damian said calmly. "Anyway... Are we there yet?"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 am
Jack thought about it for a moment, before motioning to the fireplace. "See if you can get a hot fire going. We need to melt down this silver." He said, pulling out a small object that seemed like something bullet shape would go in.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff