Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:52 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna smiled and hugged Shard, glad for the reassurance. She rolled her eyes and slapped Reelo's hands away from Shard's wings, then turned to soothe the girl. "It's okay, he's not going to hurt you... He's just trying to rile you up. Hopefully Alinda will put him in line."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

At the same moment Melanie was knocked down by Vela, she was tackled by her own familiar, and watched as she sat next to the male as well. "Naomi? What are you doing?" She asked in shock. The lioness simply glared at her, showing that she was protecting him as well as Vela was.

As Dalila watched, the man reached down and pet both of the familiars, both of them looking happy from the contact.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 am
User Image
Vela

"Welcome back, Epsilon. We're glad to see you're not dead."

Vela nipped at the male's leg and grinned. She was glad he was alive. So long as the male was still alive, she didn't have to feel bad about killing him. It seemed kind of selfish to think of it that way, but she couldn't help it. Killing him had made the poor snake feel like hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:24 am
Alinda Tama

User Image

As she walked down the halls, Alinda grinned as she neared the block. She was itching to see the human again and she stepped into the cell with him, Shard, and the human female. "Well hello there my dear friends. I certainly hope you are all doing good. I think a certain someone here is being a bit of a meanie to Shard. Reelo was it?" She asked giving him a steamy and teasing glare, leaning against a wall and looking at him. "Oh dear me. Since you were being naughty, I don't know if I should give you the gift I brought now. How tragic."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 am
Epsilon

User Image

After gently reaching down to stroke both of the other familiars, he slowly walked over to the humans and set the basket in front of them. "My dear Lucion wanted to have these sent to you both. He can't bring them himself, but since I am freed from Eblis, I can. Dalila, I am terribly sorry about the bite. The mark should be inactive now." He told them before remembering something and handing it to Vivica. "Vivica, Lucion wanted you to know that he doesn't enjoy harming you but Lilth is controlling him. We must free him as well. Vela, you still have that magic in you so you may now shift forms. It accelerated your magic growth so you now have a human form as well and this one. Choose wisely, you can only pick one." He warned her and noticed the tattoos with a grin.

Epsilon shook his head and gently ruffled their hair. "You know, neither of us wanted to harm you. We feel more like uncles or fathers than tormentors when we can think on our own outside of their control. I should go." He said and stood to leave. "Vivica, that letter Lucion wrote himself. Please read it." He said then walked out, going back to be with his raven.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
Vela

"Bye bye, Eppy~! I'll make sure Melanie reads the letter!"

The snake "waved" at the spider familiar with her tail as he left. She then descended upon the basket, stealing what she decided was some form of large fruit from it and crushing it within her mouth before swallowing it. If she wasn't going to lose weight in Hell, she might as well eat like she normally would.

"Watermelon? Something juicy like that...Where did they get a watermelon?"

Vela giggled cheerfully before moving on to her next task: deciding upon a humanoid form for herself. Having legs would be nice, but she doubted she could get them to function.

"It might be a while before I finally decide..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila watched the man speak, her eyes widening as she realized that this was Eblis's familiar. When he ruffled her hair, he seemed to be like a playful, if not kind and protective uncle. Whe he left she just stared at him before shifting over to the basket, digging around before cheering. "Coffee! YES! COFFEE!" And opening the travel cup, (though she had no clue why there were cups like that in Hell) and drinking the liquid.

She kept looking inside of the basket and found a few small fruits as well as a peach cobbler that was obviously homemade. She pulled the large dish out and took it to Melanie and placed in next to her, laying back against her chest as she cut them each portions. "I have a feeling that we have very interesting uncles here." Dalila said in a playful voice and looked at Naomi who had dropped a metal can by her knee. It was whipped cream, and a very evil grin spread across her lips as she reached behind her and pressed the tip, covering Melanie's chest and neck with thick white whipped topping.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Do I count as dessert or the main course?"

Melanie shrugged, scooping up some of the whipped cream with her fingers and licking them clean. At least now she tasted good. She began eating her peach cobbler, occasionally picking out pieces of it and throwing them to Vela, who had already devoured her own food.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

"Can't you be both?" She asked and turned to face her, leaning down to kiss her and scoop some of the topping from her skin.

As she pulled back, she licked the whipped cream from her fingers and grinned. "You taste good Melanie. I could make an entire meal out of you." Dalila informed her licked more of the topping off of her chest directly, her hands trailing down her sides slowly as she did so.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Good to know. We'll have to get Epsilon to provide us with more whipped cream for later."

Melanie giggled and allowed Dalila to do as she pleased. She had given up all hope of reclaiming her position as the dominant female. Dalila was better at being a seme anyways. Besides, being an uke felt...sticky, but nice.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

As Dalila cleaned her cousin's skin of the topping, she found her hands suddenly going down her legs and up her skirt, and she sighed as she halted them right at Melanie's mid thigh. As much as she wanted to go higher, there were others around. So unless Melanie was alright withthat, she had to stop there. Her tongue flicked along her collar bone and she bit the area where the neck met Melanie's shoulder roughly, then nipping down her collar bone and chest as far as there was exposed skin.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"I think it would be best to stop now, amore."

Melanie nodded absently and grabbed Dalila's hand, raising it to her lips so she could kiss it. As much as she wanted to continue, there were too many other people around. Future demon or not, there were certain boundaries she simply would not cross.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila pouted when Melanie grabbed her hand, then smiled when it was kissed. But in the blink of an eye, she had Melanie on her back below her as she straddled her waist and grinned down at her, reaching up to her own dress front and tugging at the ties to her corset. "Awww.... But if I stop now, then you don't get to see me loosen my dress..." She whispered to her and pulled the ties a bit to let her chest peek through a bit more.

She noticed her cousin blushing and grinned more, using her fingernails to lightly trace along Melanie's collar bones and the curves of her breasts before nipping just below her jaw a bit rougher than before and squeezing her chest firmly. "I thought you liked this Melanie." she whispered into her ear before nibbling on her right earlobe.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Reelo's eyes followed the sounds of the heels until she was finally within sight, drawing a devious smile to grace his lips. He still hadn't moved his head from the floor and so he had the most unusually pleasant position from which to look upward at the female bunny girl. Offering her an initial shrug for her accusation- he spoke with a grin on his face and a sarcastic squint. "So you do remember me! Listen, the kid was too adorable not to pick on..." He stopped when she mentioned a gift and raised one of his eyebrows slowly. "What gift?" He questioned in a genuinely confused expression before his brain clicked into intelligence and he offered her a sly grin, nodding over to the two women in the other cell toying with each other. "I guess if you really don't want to give it to me...I always have other options." He shrugged, averting his eyes to the floor just then.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm
Alinda Tama

User Image

Alinda followed his gaze to the white haired human girl that was relentlessly tormenting the one under her and gave them a thoughtful look. She inspected them for a bit then laughed heartily. "Okay! Have fun watching them Reelo! I'll see you tomorrow!" She told him and turned, switching her hips just to torment him as she slowly walked out.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff