Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:42 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash kissed her way from Erin's lips to her forehead, her hands trailing gently around Erin's back, trying to further calm her fiance. As she kissed Erin, she could feel it again, the sinking feeling that someone ouched her. "Erin... Did... Did... Oh... Kaino...... He r-raped..... he..." She couldn't get any other words out before she stumbled to the kitchen and became violently ill, wretching into the trash can and shaking.

As the shuddering became soft tremors, Ash covered her mouth, trying to physically hold in the screams she was so clearly rememebering, tears of shame, disgust, and guilt running down her face.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin brushed away her tears and hurried after Ash, holding her hair and stroking her back gently. "I'm sorry, Ash, I'm so sorry I didn't keep you safe... I'm sorry," she whispered weakly, her own stomach churning at the thought of Kaino.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash finally held Erin tightly, her hand still firmly clamped over her mouth to hold in screams long since voiced, the memory of those two long hours making her body shudder and tremble. She felt disgusting, like as if she had just been dragged through the most vile substance on earth. She sobbed agaist Erin, still holding her hand to block the sounds long made from coming out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin held Ash tightly, kissing her cheek softly and stroking her hair. She remembered how filthy she'd felt when Christopher had touched and kissed her, and she was still feeling that affect from just a few minutes ago with Kaino. "Ash, I'm so sorry... It's not your fault... It's all his... I'm so sorry I wasn't there..." She fell silent, not knowing what else to do except apologize. "I love you, Ash, more than anything else in the world," she whispered, to let Ash know that her feelings hadn't changed just because of Kaino, holding her fiance tightly and still trying to shake the crawling sensation the awful man had left on her skin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

When she finally finsihed crying, she went limp against Erin, on the verge of passing out all together. All that she could manage in her exhausted and weakened state was to lean against her fiance, her eyes slowly opening and shutting. "Erin... I'm.. I'm so tired..." And for a brief moment, it all became clear to hr why Erin was so firm in her assertions. "He... touched you..? I'll... I'll kill him.... I'll rip his.... hands off..." she muttered, fading fast.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Go ahead and sleep, love, I'll be right here..." Erin propped Ash up against herself, keeping a tight hold on her and shaking her head. "Don't you dare worry about me... I'm fine... Just rest, love..." She picked Ash up gently and carried her back to their bed.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony screamed herself awake at the surge of Ash's thoughts in her head and a strangled and terror filled cry came out, "NO!! PLEASE, GET OFF! I HAVE A FIANCE! LET ME GO! ERIN!" and her eyes went a strange jade color, her breathing becoming incredibly shallow as she faintly heard Lizzy's voice, muffed and far off as she was pulled towards Ash.

-She opened her eyes to a field, a pond, and a cherry tree in a brightly lit field with no shadows, seeing Ash a few feet away from her and in awful condition. "Harmony, help me! Please!" She begged as the Dragon Queen saw the bites, blood, marks, and fear.

"Ash!" She yelled and hugged her gently, her eyes red and blue. "What happened? Who did this..? Kaino! He did this to you! When I get my talons in him... he will be ENDED."

Ash sobbed against her, neither one questioning what they were doing back here, just accepting it. "N-no.... Scared.... He didn't stop... Erin would have.. s-stopped right when... I asked.... He ... He didn't..." She sobbed and they just stood there, not knowing what was going on where their bodies were was utter panic.-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin walked back into the bedroom, where Aaron was beginning to wake up, and set Ash down on the bed. She could tell that something was wrong from how limp Ash was, but something told her not to try and wake her. She heard her male counterpart ask her what was wrong, and laughed in a strangled-sounding way.

"What isn't wrong, Aaron? Kaino showed up a few minutes ago. Don't worry, he didn't hurt Ash... She didn't even see him this time... But he threatened me... He..." Erin swallowed hard and shuddered at the memory. "He touched me... He said he could rape me and Ash again anytime he wanted... What really pisses me off is that he's r-right... I wouldn't be strong enough to stop him... I HATE that!" Erin punched the wall hard and sobbed. "Aaron... Even if I'd been there... I wouldn't have been able to stop him... I'm not... strong enough... Ash has her memories back, and she's suffering... And I can't heal her...""

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron shuddered at the thought that Kaino had slipped into the house right under their noses and had touched Erin. He hugged her gently, then went to sit next to Ash. He noticed that her breathing was shallow, and her eyes were wide open and an odd color. "Erin, you might want to call Kevin... I think something's wrong with Ash," he said, shaking Ash gently. "Ash... Ash, are you okay? Wake up, sweetie..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy jumped when Harmony started screaming, not understanding a word of what she said, but panicking when she collapsed and passed out. "Harmony! Harmony!!" she cried, kneeling beside her lover and desperately trying to rouse her.

"Sirrah... Sirrah will help her..." she said to herself, pulling out her cell phone and calling the doctor, trying not to become hysterical as she explained what was wrong.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin took one look at Ash, turned white, and picked up her cell phone to call Kevin. "C'mon, Doc... Pick up the damn... Doc! You gotta get over here... It's Ash, she's not moving and her eyes are a weird green color and her breathing is really shallow... Aaron's trying to wake her, but it's not working... Please, just come over now!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

For the first time in a few weeks, Kevin and Sirrah slept well. They still had nightmares, but it wasn't like before. Kevin and Sirrah both heard their phones go off and answered them almost in unision. As soon as they hung up, Kevin looked at his wife in shock. "Erin says Ash isn't responding to anything. Her eyes are a weird green color and her breathing is shallow." He told her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah met her husband's eyes, her expression concerned. "Lizzy says that Harmony's the same way... Gods..." Both Sirrah and Kevin cried, "The link!" at the same time, both leaping out of bed and making a mad dash, Sirrah toward Lizzy and Harmony's house. Sirrah knew she could be there faster than any car could drive, so she just all-out ran to her niece. "Lizzy!" she gasped as she entered the house. "Lizzy, you mustn't wake her!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was speeding, which he seemed to be doing so very much lately, and he screeched to a stop in front of the house. He raced in and yelled, "Erin! Don't wake her up! You could kill her and Harmony!" And dragged the panicked girl away, holding her arms tightly to keep her from going back and tryin to wake the girl up anyways.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin tried to force herself to calm down, noticing that Aaron obeyed Kevin without question. 'We are definitely more different than the DNA tests would have us think...' "What do you mean, Doc? What's wrong with her?" demanded Erin, finally ceasing her efforts to throw Kevin off of her.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games