Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 pm
((Then why don't we put this RP off for a little while and start it back up again when things get a little more stable around you?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm
- OOC: Cause people are already mad at me, Zelly's quit, Levi gave me the greatest idea for a climax ever, and I'm already back here!... *sighs and huggles my irl teddy bear* I just want one roleplay of mine to be amazing... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 pm
(I wasn't talking about you, was talking about everyone that is trying to get Zelly back when she doesn't wanna come back. What I suggest is that you start something new, a new rp (not a remake of this) and take what you learned here and apply it to your new rp. If you're gonna be gone for a long time, tell others about it and give them instructions while you're on leave. Communication is key. And in my opinion, it's always hard to bring back an RP that is supposedly "dead" as well as make a remake of the RP or at least making a remake right after.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 pm
- OOC: I'm going to forget my ideas... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 pm
((Don't get depressed, some people just lost interest after a hiatus, it happens. At least we got to some 40+ pages rather than 5 before half the people quit and the story goes nowhere. The important thing is that you tried.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:15 pm
- OOC: But I always fail. The other frequent roleplay makers here have had at least one roleplay at 100 pages. Me? I barely get to 50. I never reach any sort of a climax or barely get past an exposition. I just want one roleplay to be an awesome one everyone happily remembers. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:28 pm
(Well that's just gonna take some work and, like Hikaru said, good communication skills. I wish that we could keep going with this rp, but maybe if we let it go for a while and then you bring it back later, others will be psyched about it. I know I will. First in line!^^

Also, have you ever maybe thought you're trying too hard? I mean, I looked over the first two pages a little while ago and you had 20 different rp's. No one person can handle that many rp's. not even an expert. At least, that's my opinion. If you get a bunch of ideas for rps, write them down and save them for when you have less. That way you don't get overwhelmed by them.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:34 pm
((And if there's an idea you absolutely have to do, don't be afraid to ask for help expanding it, often enough, those involved in the creative process will wanna stick around and keep it going.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm
(Most definately. I agree with what's-his-face above me.^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 pm
(Okay you need to understand that many people don't reach 100 pages or even make 50 pages which is why everyone keeps making more and more RPs since they die off quickly. Only reason why most of these guys have 100 pages is because of 1. it's a 1x1 RP or 2. Only people that are left to keep it going are like 2-4 people. A LOT of RPs never reach their ending because they die off from either lack of activity or lack of ideas to reach the end. So if you wanna reach your goal, you need to first, take my advice from above. And 2nd if you want to continue, you need to let some people go if they want to leave, you can still make an ending with a few people. I learn from experience that if there's a lot of characters/RPers for an RP, it dies off a bit more quickly since you'd have to wait for everyone and if it gets to that point and you want to continue, you just got to somehow take them out of the story and continue. If you really want a successful RP that reaches it's end, you need to make some sacrifices and just have the will to keep going. RPs can't go exactly the way you want it and if you don't like that, then I suggest you write fanfictions because that's the only thing you can completely take control off.)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 pm
Forever is right (Hopefuly that doesn't apply to my Persona RP) and in some cases where you reach and ending earlier than you thought and you can either brainstorm and keep it going, or close it down with the ending. :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 pm
- OOC: But I want a Joker. Doesn't gotta be Zelly, but I love Odd and that's basically who the role was based off of. :c *sighs* Idk. I have like four roleplays and I haven't even entered in one yet because I dunno if anyone has told me what happen (I should really check...). I just like being busy with roleplays, so I have a reason to come back, but honestly, I'm bored and sometimes I won't put effort to get on. I really don't wanna abandon y'all again... *sighs again* Just whatever... I'm sick of trying to do this... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 pm
(I understand about the being busy, but don't overbook yourself. If you have too much to handle, then you just end up letting people down. You should only stick with what you can handle.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:53 pm
- OOC: If I'm underbooked, I let people down, too. I just need to get a balance to keep myself coming back. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:17 pm
Why not post in a rotation schedule, do your lacking and fast Rps in one day then do the others another day?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff